Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless someone official from the University can announce or explain about the stem cells I guess this product is dead.
I can see a very subtle improvement in the below photo, but still it is an improvement which is better than nothing, I wonder if this photo was from use with the original proposed product when it had stem cells in it?
perhaps they had stability issues. or they can't legally sell it without official safety trials that will last years.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
perhaps they had stability issues. or they can't legally sell it without official safety trials that will last years.

0edfce1106baaad6fbf2675b4d5eb579
Follicle Thought on May 12, 2017 at 5:02 pm

One thing that is important for you and others to know is the product does not contain stem cells. This is why it is able to be made stable at room temp, just like all those expensive skin creams. It contains a molecule secreted by stem cells. Commonly referred to as a “stem-cell derived” cream or a “stem-cell conditioned media.”

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0edfce1106baaad6fbf2675b4d5eb579
Follicle Thought on May 12, 2017 at 5:02 pm

One thing that is important for you and others to know is the product does not contain stem cells. This is why it is able to be made stable at room temp, just like all those expensive skin creams. It contains a molecule secreted by stem cells. Commonly referred to as a “stem-cell derived” cream or a “stem-cell conditioned media.”
And where did this nugget of info come from. The bottle still doesnt say it even contains any kind of skin cell, secreted or not.

resu

Reaction score
Unless someone official from the University can announce or explain about the stem cells I guess this product is dead.

I can see a very subtle improvement in the below photo, but still it is an improvement which is better than nothing, I wonder if this photo was from use with the original proposed product when it had stem cells in it?
upload_2017-5-6_9-35-12-png.52729
It's actually a very decent regrowth all things considered, I would love to get even that level of regrowth in my mid-scalp.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or can anybody else not access the reboost website, its coming up as a parked domain for me.

br1

Reaction score
The head in the AFTER pic is a little tilted to the left. That's why you THINK there is improvement. Look closely!

There is about ZERO improvement. The ANGLE is different!!! And the light too (darked on the after pic).

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone on this board reached out to find out what the heck happened to the foreskins and stem cells?
It doesn't matter. It was all a marketing gimmick anyway. Someone explain to me how a bunch of dead foreskin cells are going to grow hair. Dead cells are part of the problem. They damage the healthy cells around them.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
So they actually did all this to eventually put out a vitamin product.
I wonder if they even know how weird they look now,
They should give explanations quickly unless they want to get as much
buyers as they can before it’s officially published on forums that it was all a big fruad. (Bingo)

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if this article has been shared before, if so my apologies.

https://translate.google.com/transl.../2017/05/02/kellige-turk-mucizesi&prev=search

Admin of Follice Thought posted this. It says that after one week the hairloss stops, after ~3 months the existing hair thickens and after around 6 months new hair grows. Just thought I'd share this, I know many of you (with good reasons) write this off as a scam, but I still find it fascinating how this product came to be.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
but I still find it fascinating how this product came to be.

When I first bought an aminexil product 6 years ago, I just started losing hair.
I didn't know a thing about the process and I saw on the bottle that it said "80% less hair fall in 6 weeks"
"Thicker, more resistant hair" etc - and I was SO EXCITED, I thought that's it, I defeated hair loss on my first try,
how easy is that? how can it be that there are actual bald people out there? the cure is right here!

So there you go, they can write "after 3 months the existing hair thickens and after around 6 months new hair grows"
and they can write "after 1 year you'll get white beautiful wings coming out of your spine",
it doesn't make it real, sadly. I would love wings. It would look really good on me.

x-men3_26.jpg

Last edited:

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I first bought an aminexil product 6 years ago, I just started losing hair.
I didn't know a thing about the process and I saw on the bottle that it said "80% less hair fall in 6 weeks"
"Thicker, more resistant hair" etc - and I was SO EXCITED, I thought that's it, I defeated hair loss on my first try,
how easy is that? how can it be that there are actual bald people out there? the cure is right here!

So there you go, they can write "after 3 months the existing hair thickens and after around 6 months new hair grows"
and they can write "after 1 year you'll get white beautiful wings coming out of your spine", it doesn't make it real, sadly.
I would love wings. It would look really good on me.

x-men3_26.jpg
That made me laugh,thanks. Yeah I guess it's a good way to make money without getting backfired first, since "results come after 6 months!" so 6 months until you can validate that it dun work and you feel like an idiot.

davidwatts

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, ReBoost are now taking about stem cells - in somewhat broken English, but then again they are from Turkey.
Check out the : about-reboost bit

First of all, the molecular content of the discharged exosome (nanoparticle) of stem cells obtained from the foreskin was established and identified. These exosomes were determined to have a significant effect on the renewal of hair follicle cells. Then, the molecules that are approved for the production legislation of the cosmetic products were listed with respect to the Ministry of Health in Turkey. These molecules were studied and combined with other important components such as vitamins, minerals and some hairdressing herbal oils for manufacturing the final formulation of RoBoost.

Aside from all the negativity, it will be great to hear if any men or women are getting any results or have bought the solution yet.......

Last edited:

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from all the negativity, it will be great to hear if any men or women are getting any results or have bought the solution yet.......

I agree. Would be nice to see some peer reviews from current users – though it may take some time for users to determine whether this product works or doesn't.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, ReBoost are now taking about stem cells - in somewhat broken English, but then again they are from Turkey.
Check out the : about-reboost bit

First of all, the molecular content of the discharged exosome (nanoparticle) of stem cells obtained from the foreskin was established and identified. These exosomes were determined to have a significant effect on the renewal of hair follicle cells. Then, the molecules that are approved for the production legislation of the cosmetic products were listed with respect to the Ministry of Health in Turkey. These molecules were studied and combined with other important components such as vitamins, minerals and some hairdressing herbal oils for manufacturing the final formulation of RoBoost.

That text quote is from here http://www.reboost.com.tr/eng/reboost-hair-renewal-formula

It's extremely vague about whether stem cells are still in the current formula.
The English is really bad, it comes across like it's purposefully really bad so it can be purposefully vague about the stem cells and not commit to them still being included.

I want them to release a clear statement on the situation with the stem cells not some gobbledygook about molecules.

br1

Reaction score
I agree. Would be nice to see some peer reviews from current users – though it may take some time for users to determine whether this product works or doesn't.

Like, 2 weeks (according to the prof.) ?