Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, ReBoost are now taking about stem cells - in somewhat broken English, but then again they are from Turkey.
Check out the : about-reboost bit

First of all, the molecular content of the discharged exosome (nanoparticle) of stem cells obtained from the foreskin was established and identified. These exosomes were determined to have a significant effect on the renewal of hair follicle cells. Then, the molecules that are approved for the production legislation of the cosmetic products were listed with respect to the Ministry of Health in Turkey. These molecules were studied and combined with other important components such as vitamins, minerals and some hairdressing herbal oils for manufacturing the final formulation of RoBoost.

Aside from all the negativity, it will be great to hear if any men or women are getting any results or have bought the solution yet.......

Holy sh*t, they can't even spell the name of their own product correctly. Those letters are not even close on the keyboard.

Two things have been confirmed here: the people behind this are definitely retarded and this is 100% a useless scam.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, trust me it's scam, 100%. If there are no before/after pics it doesn't work for sure. Why shouldn't they show before/after pics if it works? I mean they want to sell this stuff and the best marketing move would be showing pics. They don't show pics which means it's bs and doesn't work. Don't waste your time...

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
1p7cxm.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
This-
"...stem cells obtained from the foreskin..."

I envision tiny penises 250/cm2 on top of my head. Awesome!

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, the molecular content of the discharged exosome (nanoparticle) of stem cells obtained from the foreskin was established and identified. These exosomes were determined to have a significant effect on the renewal of hair follicle cells. Then, the molecules that are approved for the production legislation of the cosmetic products were listed with respect to the Ministry of Health in Turkey. These molecules were studied and combined with other important components such as vitamins, minerals and some hairdressing herbal oils for manufacturing the final formulation of RoBoost.

I'm 26, from Israel and my english is still better than theirs, and I don't even have any degree as of yet.
They're supposed to be intelligent people, english grammar should be their last problem, and the fact that they can't even spell their own product's name correctly...That's just embarrassing, they think people are that stupid. oh wait, they're right.
Obviously it's desperation as well, people that feel they have to try something new no matter what, even if there's only 1% it's gonna work,
and I completely get that.

Also, there's an update from follicethought (2 days ago):

I have just received word from my ReBoost contacts that international shipping for ReBoost is ready to go. Here is the information that I have for now:

ReBoost international sales started today and the transport process will be done with TNT International Company. Shipping costs will be added to total order amount, but if you order 3 or more ReBoost, shipping will be free.

ReBoost International prices: 85€ or $100 (plus shipping).

Authorized companies for International Sales:

Yeditepe Saglik A.S and Marge Medical Ltd.
nurcan@reboost.com.tr
– Greetings Nurcan & Gizem!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 26, from Israel and my english is still better than theirs, and I don't even have any degree as of yet.
They're supposed to be intelligent people, english grammar should be their last problem, and the fact that they can't even spell their own product's name correctly...That's just embarrassing, they think people are that stupid. oh wait, they're right.
Obviously it's desperation as well, people that feel they have to try something new no matter what, even if there's only 1% it's gonna work,
and I completely get that.

Also, there's an update from follicethought (2 days ago):

I have just received word from my ReBoost contacts that international shipping for ReBoost is ready to go. Here is the information that I have for now:

ReBoost international sales started today and the transport process will be done with TNT International Company. Shipping costs will be added to total order amount, but if you order 3 or more ReBoost, shipping will be free.

ReBoost International prices: 85€ or $100 (plus shipping).

Authorized companies for International Sales:

Yeditepe Saglik A.S and Marge Medical Ltd.
nurcan@reboost.com.tr
– Greetings Nurcan & Gizem!

I wonder how much they are paying him for helping with their scam. If it was me it would have to be a lot to be worth the guilty conscience.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So wait, now Universities have resorted to scamming too? And with vitamins, no less? Has the world truly gone to sh*t?

Universities have been scamming parents and teens/adults out of their money for a long time now, considering tuition has risen 1000% since 1978, and has surpassed the rate of inflation by more than 4x during that same time. They want in on the hair loss industry, education industry doesn't cut it anymore.

"Let's sell these baldies "stem cell lotions" now". LOL.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much they are paying him for helping with their scam. If it was me it would have to be a lot to be worth the guilty conscience.
I don't know how much, but they pay him for sure.
I tried to comment there, about how everything about this cream doesn't make sense and that it's probably a scam,
and he/them didn't approve my comment obviously. If he does get paid for it for real, I wish him the worst really.

br1

Reaction score
I don't know how much, but they pay him for sure.
I tried to comment there, about how everything about this cream doesn't make sense and that it's probably a scam,
and he/them didn't approve my comment obviously. If he does get paid for it for real, I wish him the worst really.
same. That blog is another BTT

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Universities have been scamming parents and teens/adults out of their money for a long time now, considering tuition has risen 1000% since 1978, and has surpassed the rate of inflation by more than 4x during that same time. They want in on the hair loss industry, education industry doesn't cut it anymore.

"Let's sell these baldies "stem cell lotions" now". LOL.
The gov needs to stop subsidizing student loans so the damn prices will drop #stillindebt

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me close this debate, the clues are all on the table you only need to connect the dots.

It comes from Turkey........ ------------------------------------------------> ......so it's a scam.

I only trust westernalized, developed countries to deliver a reliable product/method. That means USA/Canada, EU, Japan, (and maybe China but only because they probably don't give a sh*t about human safety when it comes to developing healthcare products/methods)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The gov needs to stop subsidizing student loans so the damn prices will drop #stillindebt

We need to get over this idea that everyone needs a 4+ year college education. Most people are better off going to a trade school. Half of these people get out of college, and the only thing they've learned is to vote Democrat.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
We need to get over this idea that everyone needs a 4+ year college education. Most people are better off going to a trade school. Half of these people get out of college, and the only thing they've learned is to vote Democrat.
truer words were never spoken.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or at least go to college and get a degree that can translate into a job in the real world. Got these kids going to school for the art of rock and roll, can't get a job with their degree, have a ton of debt, need gov assistance. Vicious cycle.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine been using this turkish crap for week with no result. Wish someone wrote an article on website/blog regarding this retarded university and professors to prevent reboost from selling worldwide.

Please tell ur friend to make a post here on HairLossTalk.com. He can start a thread documenting his result (or lack there of).

br1

Reaction score
Maybe he has some psychological issues with ReBoost, that's well explained in the product's label.. Results may vary.

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
1 week doesn't really mean anything, even if they said "1 week".
@Drogedagh should wait a little longer and update us on his friend's condition, that would be really good.
After 1 month+ we can really say that it doesn't work and then hopefully it will spread.

br1

Reaction score
1 week doesn't really mean anything, even if they said "1 week".
@Drogedagh should wait a little longer and update us on his friend's condition, that would be really good.
After 1 month+ we can really say that it doesn't work and then hopefully it will spread.

It does mean something. if they say results in 1 week, then you can be sure it's a scam - ugly one.