Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

INT

Reaction score
This product is a scam.

Not because it is fromTurkey
Not because it is not an anti-androgen

Because it has ZERO ingredients that have been PROVEN to do ANYTHING against male pattern baldness.

br1

Reaction score
okay.. so nobody (ppl who actually bought this) has really nothing to share ?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Below is updated text that mentions the whole foreskin-stem cell issue. Many people, myself included, were disappointed when we looked at the Reboost label and found only natural ingredients. Per the Follicle Thought website, there was an update 10 days ago that mentions the stem cells. It may take several months before peer reviews come in. See below:

I have received an official statement from the head of manufacturing of the ReBoost cream regarding its contents:

“To whom it may concern,

ReBoost is a hair product developed in Biotechnology and Stem Cell research laboratories at Yeditepe University, Istanbul, Turkey. The name of the hair cream has defined as Kelopesia firstly, therefore it is then decided to be named as ReBoost regarding to the opinions and suggestions coming from the sector experts. ReBoost has formulated as a result of a long-term scientific study.

First of all, the molecular content of the discharged exosome (nanoparticle) of stem cells obtained from the foreskin was established and identified. These exosomes were determined to have a significant effect on the renewal of hair follicle cells. Then, the molecules that are approved for the production legislation of the cosmetic products were listed with respect to the Ministry of Health in Turkey. These molecules were studied and combined with other important components such as vitamins, minerals and some hairdressing herbal oils for manufacturing the final formulation of ReBoost.

INT

Reaction score
Hmm I think something went wrong with their official statement... All I can read is 'blabla blabla'. Anyone else have this problem as well?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got these kids going to school for the art of rock and roll, can't get a job with their degree

I studied the art of rock and roll, or more specifically Bach N' Roll, and it worked for me.

The real problem is "liberal arts" that don't teach you anything except how to be PC and fill your head with Marxist bullshit. These students were the most insufferable jackasses imaginable when I went to college.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I studied the art of rock and roll, or more specifically Bach N' Roll, and it worked for me.

The real problem is "liberal arts" that don't teach you anything except how to be PC and fill your head with Marxist bullshit. These students were the most insufferable jackasses imaginable when I went to college.

dude if your not a millionaire by the time your 40 i will be amazed

br1

Reaction score
Hahahaha so very true
That's when your comment does not get blocked..

I have a 100% refusal rate on that stupid blog..

ps.: never posted anything offensive. Just some logical questions..

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's when your comment does not get blocked..

I have a 100% refusal rate on that stupid blog..

ps.: never posted anything offensive. Just some logical questions..

Frankly, that blogger is an a**h**.

As someone mentioned earlier, he's definitely a paid shill. Running a site about future technology for treating hairloss and you push some herbal/vitamin sh*t coming from someone you talk about like he's a good buddy? Yeah, that's not suspicious. It's like running a blog for developing cancer therapies and then trying to sell them some "essential oils" to cure it instead.

He also believes "positive thoughts can influence positive results!" so he may very well be 8 years old or one of these people who thinks that writing "hope" on a water bottle changes the molecular structure to make your life better (seriously).

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Listen to the usage suggestion from reboost lololol

"
Message of Reboost:

“We are using the beneficial cosmetically approved molecules that are obtained from human newborn foreskin microenvironment. They are investigated and defined and we are ordering the beneficial molecules which are approved by cosmetic law.
If you have a dht abnormality then you should talk with your doctor and normalize the levels of dht. It is suggested to be used in normal dht levels. Once you are treated about your dht problem, then you can start using the cream.

Once a day usage is fine for week days. Therefore, please try to put the suggested dosage in one time. You can also put it to hair existing areas but it is not logical thus it only helps hairs getting thicker and healthier in non-bold areas. It will not cause hair loss of weak follicles. It is not a medicine, it is a cosmetic product so that there is no mutual formulation with those medical products. If you stop using it after full treatment, then the existing hair would not fall again unless you have a hormonal problem.”

So they say to still use a dht lowering medicine in combination with theirs. f*** them. I'm surprised they didn't say to use Minoxidil and get a hair transplant for even better result haha.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this post on Follicle Thought:

"Hi guys,

I would just like to start by quoting some of the claims Yeditepe University spoke about so that we dont forget and we can use as measure of the honesty in the claims.

From the Yeditepe University website:
http://www.yeditepe.edu.tr/en/news/yeditepe-university-offers-new-solution-hair-loss

Important points by Professor Sabin –

“hair loss is prevented, *hair is grown in bald areas*, existing hair is thickened, and hair greying is prevented.”

“they applied stem cells isolated from foreskin of newborn babies, molecular coctail produced in culture medium and formulation prepared in order to remedy the defiences of vitamins and minerals that cause hair loss”

“even though age, sex and genetic factors affect the results, they managed to make new hair grow in approximately 10 days.”

But what we are being told by ReBoost recently is in essance to ignore the last 2 statements. So moving along.

1) From a Turkish Website quoting the University:
http://www.sabah.com.tr/saglik/2017/05/02/kellige-turk-mucizesi

Important points:

“in 1 week it stops hair loss, after 3 months it thickens existing hairs, after 6 months users will have new hairs if they have healthy hair roots.”

So with the above being said, has anyone using ReBoost noticed that their hair loss has stopped after 1 week? Or is this just another claim to ignore."

Reactions: br1