Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Johnv713

Reaction score
Nurcan, Cignar, Gizem these 3 con artists are the front for pathetic scam. I hope they and their families get cancer or get into a car accident. Preferrably both at the same time :)

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
Guys there are new before and after of reboost from follicle thought What do you guys think?

Picture-2-after.jpg
Picture-2-before.jpg
Picture-1-after.jpg

Picture-1-before.jpg

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the f*ck they always change the fkcing perspective, especially in Androgenetic Alopecia. Concerning Areata I don't know much about this type of hair loss but I think that this type of hair loss can suddenly change so this is not an evidence for me.

Still think that this pure SCAM / snake oil. Don't buy anything. If they really had success they would publish a study and not some random pictures of users. This folliclethought guy is really not someone you can trust... He is using N2C cream and offers coupons codes and at the same time he wants to write a review about this snake oil.

SAVE YOUR MONEY and as MOMOgee correctly said, do not trust this unprofessional website.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the f*ck they always change the fkcing perspective, especially in Androgenetic Alopecia. Concerning Areata I don't know much about this type of hair loss but I think that this type of hair loss can suddenly change so this is not an evidence for me.

Still think that this pure SCAM / snake oil. Don't buy anything. If they really had success they would publish a study and not some random pictures of users. This folliclethought guy is really not someone you can trust... He is using N2C cream and offers coupons codes and at the same time he wants to write a review about this snake oil.

SAVE YOUR MONEY and as MOMOgee correctly said, do not trust this unprofessional website.

Yup I felt same way when i saw that i was like WTF?

Johnv713

Reaction score
DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING FROM FOLLICLE THOUGHT!!!

He is a scammer himself. A pure con artist. Anytime a person uses his coupon code to order he gets a cut of the pie. Not only that if you have any doubt about Reboost and you voice your opinion this POS will try to defend them with beating around the bush answers. I tried to ask questions that kinda cast doubt on the product and he didnt post my comment. What ever you wanted to comment it will have to wait for his approval before it get posted.

Nurcan, Cignar and Gizem are the 3 idiots running this scam and FOlkicle thought tries to promote their snake oil so he can get rich himself. I hope all fof them get stage 4 cancer and die in a fire.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING FROM FOLLICLE THOUGHT!!!

He is a scammer himself. A pure con artist. Anytime a person uses his coupon code to order he gets a cut of the pie. Not only that if you have any doubt about Reboost and you voice your opinion this POS will try to defend them with beating around the bush answers. I tried to ask questions that kinda cast doubt on the product and he didnt post my comment. What ever you wanted to comment it will have to wait for his approval before it get posted.

Nurcan, Cignar and Gizem are the 3 idiots running this scam and FOlkicle thought tries to promote their snake oil so he can get rich himself. I hope all fof them get stage 4 cancer and die in a fire.
These scammers deserve worse, maybe even Norwood 7s.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's time we all take a year off from visiting this site. Doesn't look like anything of value is going to come to market for at least a couple years... Pity...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! Those are some of the most pathetic heads of hair I've ever seen. I don't know what's the before and what's the after, but they all look like Alopecia Areata to me, not Androgenetic Alopecia.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The folliclethought clown is getting nervous. He added more clown pictures witb the same fkcing magic angle trick.

He might think: omg omg, now people are aware of my real identity as a clown and that I am deleting comments of people who are questioning the efficacy of this snake oil.

Keep this thread alive to make sure that this folliclethoughtclown does not earn a cent. By the way, he adds: I put the pictures online as they came to me and if you have questions you can directly ask your questions via reboost homepage:

Translated it means: I am a fkcing clown and I am nervous because I don't know how to react.

F*ck reboost and f*uck this folliclethought guy. Share this message to make this clown even more nervous.

And clown, if you are reading this: Never ever delete comments on your website or your dirty work will be revealed through the real professional hairloss websites. And just a advise: Print your coupon code, take it in your hand and hold it very tight, then slowly bend over and put it roughly in your a*s, this is the way you are getting your hairs back. Don't t forget to post before and after pictures of your a*s with the two magic different perspectives. lol, like every fkcing photo you post on your clown page. What a coincidence that all the photos are taken in the exact fkcing way.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
The folliclethought clown is getting nervous. He added more clown pictures witb the same fkcing magic angle trick.

He might think: omg omg, now people are aware of my real identity as a clown and that I am deleting comments of people who are questioning the efficacy of this snake oil.

Keep this thread alive to make sure that this folliclethoughtclown does not earn a cent. By the way, he adds: I put the pictures online as they came to me and if you have questions you can directly ask your questions via reboost homepage:

Translated it means: I am a fkcing clown and I am nervous because I don't know how to react.

F*ck reboost and f*uck this folliclethought guy. Share this message to make this clown even more nervous.

And clown, if you are reading this: Never ever delete comments on your website or your dirty work will be revealed through the real professional hairloss websites. And just a advise: Print your coupon code, take it in your hand and hold it very tight, then slowly bend over and put it roughly in your a*s, this is the way you are getting your hairs back. Don't t forget to post before and after pictures of your a*s with the two magic different perspectives. lol, like every fkcing photo you post on your clown page. What a coincidence that all the photos are taken in the exact fkcing way.
Those photos are s%&$. That second photo looks kinda okay her hairs grown out in second photo so it might just be an effect but I kinda wonder what she's doing besides reboost cuz I know it's not doing anything.

Johnv713

Reaction score
Update

It's been more than ten day, IIRC, since i received the cream. I massaged it in to 8 different small areas on my head 2x a day. Unfortunately, aggressive shedding is still in full swing at this point.

There might be a remote chance it could still work given ive only been using it for a short while, but my hope is diminishing fast. So far, i'd say it's "snake oil" and to save your hard earned money until I or some folks on this board get better result.

Im a rather good looking guy based on the number of girls that holler my way on a weekly basis so losing hair hit me xtremely hard. I just hope there will be something new soon before i go completely bald. Now back to my regulary scheduled program of sulking :)

Reactions: br1

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

It's been more than ten day, IIRC, since i received the cream. I massaged it in to 8 different small areas on my head 2x a day. Unfortunately, aggressive shedding is still in full swing at this point.

There might be a remote chance it could still work given ive only been using it for a short while, but my hope is diminishing fast. So far, i'd say it's "snake oil" and to save your hard earned money until I or some folks on this board get better result.

Im a rather good looking guy based on the number of girls that holler my way on a weekly basis so losing hair hit me xtremely hard. I just hope there will be something new soon before i go completely bald. Now back to my regulary scheduled program of sulking :)

How long will u be able to test it?

Johnv713

Reaction score
TBH im not sure. @ $122 for a small bottle that doesnt deliver what it claims so far, it's a 50/50 chance ill get a second. I'll keep you posted either way.