Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought before the other thread get's too long, better to start a new thread with a more relevant title.

I'm not hopeful that Reboost will be anything but snake oil, but at least it's actually set to be released soon so we can actually try it, unlike ALL other treatments which are set to be realeased so pointlessly far in the future that by then I will have lost so much hair I'd be at the point of no return.

The Reboost website is not live yet but I'm guessing this will be the first place we'll see the next developments when it's live.

http://reboost.com.tr/
http://re-boost.com.t

upload_2017-5-6_9-35-12-png.52729

Last edited:

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably gonna be delayed for another year anyway. I really wonder how many researchers in the hair loss industry are actually legit and not only talkers.

The only 2 companies that I have faith in is follica and tsuji

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably gonna be delayed for another year anyway. I really wonder how many researchers in the hair loss industry are actually legit and not only talkers.

The only 2 companies that I have faith in is follica and tsuji
SM and FOL for me as well they are just going to take a little longer.. But damn if this actually works...

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you, a little concerning if you have a product that works and coming out soon but you don't have a functioning website.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone sees the Reboost website go live please bump this thread.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was in the turkish forum and was asking for news , because google translator is so bad with turkish translation.

and they told me that they are waiting for the product to be realeased this week and the firm are determined to release the product.

that's all.

here's the link of the turkish forum :
http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/sac-d...tirmalar-ve-gelismeler/2429-kelopesia-25.html

i posted in the bottom of the thread in english.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's reasonably priced, there's no reason to not buy one tube of the cream and see if it works. We've waited so long for anything credible to come to the market. Let's hope is helps.

ArroçAlForn

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's reasonably priced, there's no reason to not buy one tube of the cream and see if it works. We've waited so long for anything credible to come to the market. Let's hope is helps.

Where did u see the prize and how much does it cost?

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he didn't rub enough baby dicks on his bald scalp..
Well, imagine if you date a girl and she finds out about you applying that sh*t (which probably doesn't work, btw), the joke to be had here will be even worse than wearing a f*****g wig.

On the other hand, I would gladly use a lotion which contains hot girl's pussy juice. I'm sure that I will not regrow any hair, but at least then I would smell like a TRUE SLAYER.

Last edited:

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it doesn't work or has very minimal effect, congrats guys on actually getting a non-herbal product to market - something 1000s of other promises have yet to achieve

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha sadly you are 100% right, bravo on producing something....

QUOTE="zaman, post: 1451347, member: 128395"]Even if it doesn't work or has very minimal effect, congrats guys on actually getting a non-herbal product to market - something 1000s of other promises have yet to achieve[/QUOTE]