Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a new proven treatment comes to market, how much would you pay pro rata with regrowth. Now that's a serious question ; )

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kelopesia Update: Coming Soon

sarcasm does not hurt.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I got it right Turkish folks are saying that this treatment is delayed and prob will be out somewhere in April. 500 people were tested and 100 of them were not satisfied. Also it works better on women.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
The follicle thought admin has claimed to be in contact with the actual professor of the product and claimed he will reach out again to him at the end of this week if there was no new news. Let's see if that admin can reach the professor and what he has to say.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone explain who this safak sezere is? and maybe comment on the two before and after pictures?

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This treatment seems and sounds like complete bs and a shitload of foreskin snakeoil...

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I got it right Turkish folks are saying that this treatment is delayed and prob will be out somewhere in April. 500 people were tested and 100 of them were not satisfied. Also it works better on women.
Oh, a delay you say. How uncommon.

Why holy sh*t? good news or bad news? To be honest I dont see a big difference between this and instagram.. of course instagram looks better but is also from distance!

Guess Armando is just trolling here haha

can someone explain who this safak sezere is? and maybe comment on the two before and after pictures?

A famous turkish comedian. Imo just used for publicity. I woudnt care about him too much.

The pictures are not comparable at all. It makes no sense to even try it.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its been two damn weeks Reboost! If thats what youre calling yourself nowadays....

f***, i cant even buy a fake lotion without a delay anymore.

In the meantime give this one a try, this is the purest snake oil ever produced. The thing is,you know you buy snake oil. and you can take male pattern baldness by surprise

31HGKBCLXkL.jpg

itaiki

Reaction score
can someone explain to me how does this lotion supose to work? what is the science behind this weird thing?

how does babys foreskin makes your hair grow? its sounds more like a monty python sketch then a real thing

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone explain to me how does this lotion supose to work? what is the science behind this weird thing?

how does babys foreskin makes your hair grow? its sounds more like a monty python sketch then a real thing

The word python rings true.. its snake oil

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are making money of hair transplant and it is an economic support for the country, Even if it's working I don't think the government would allow them to release it , which would make the clinics, hotels, airlines, losses their business, plus the foreign currency you bring to the country.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are making money of hair transplant and it is an economic support for the country, Even if it's working I don't think the government would allow them to release it , which would make the clinics, hotels, airlines, losses their business, plus the foreign currency you bring to the country.
If they come up with a product that can replace finasteride and minoxidil then from international sales they will likely be making as much money as Turkey's hair transplant industry, if not more. The problem is that there is still not enough evidence to buy this product, for something to be released in a week I would expect a lot of scientific data to have been released by now.

Last edited: