Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shakes fist at sky! —Where's the change we can believe in!?
This is our only hope, our only messager:
Prof.%20tsuji.JPG

He is the chosen one, If there's anyone who can restore the light and defeat the darkness, it's him.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is our only hope, our only messager:
Prof.%20tsuji.JPG

He is the chosen one, If there's anyone who can restore the light and defeat the darkness, it's him.

Im all up for the Tsuji hype, but there is 0% chance that this will be available or affordable to any of us working class baldin' Joes by 2020, like some ppl think. Forget about it...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: The effect of the Reboost Hair Renewal Formula may vary by person due to age, sex, hormonal imbalance, vitamin and mineral deficiency, genetic factors, psychological reasons, political views, dick size, nostril diameter, number of children, weather conditions, diarrhoea frequency and your wife's mood.
Damn, there goes my chance of re-boosting my hair.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
85 $ a bottle IS NOT a price for only vitamins and some oils.
something is not adding up here !
FT admin should contact the doctor and ask him what the f*** is going on !

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good point. Also if this is a cream that's maybe because of stability issues they were talking about? If there were only oils and vitamins I assume this would be a liquid lotion like all serums scams. There must be a hidden thing in it.. oh wait

br1

Reaction score
Good point. Also if this is a cream that's maybe because of stability issues they were talking about? If there were only oils and vitamins I assume this would be a liquid lotion like all serums scams. There must be a hidden thing in it.. oh wait
Srsly you guys don't get it? It's just a way to make it "look legit". .. "humm but it cost $85.. It got to be the real thing!!"

Think this way, if you have a freaking scam in your hands, you KNOW it will sell for a while, until ppl figure out it's nothing.. By then, you'll want make sure you made enough money, because "sales" will go down, close to zero (some misinformed tools will still try it)...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be nice to know the rules on ingredient declarations in Turkey. By law, can they have stem cell related ingredients in the cream but not list it?

I know at this point I am just looking for an excuse to make this lotion legit, but I'd just love to see people experiencing regrowth in 6 months time so I can also jump in on this.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO after reading the ingredients list. ..olive oil..shea butter..coconut oil..biotin!?Now that is actually hilarious. It's like they repackaged some company's hair conditioner. What a joke!

INT

Reaction score

And this my friends, is what being in denial looks like:).

Not accepting reality leads to suffering.

Move on/back to Brotzu:).

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Prof. Şahin it takes approximately 10 days to see regrowth,
(approximately, of course—accounting for psychological reasons) so give
it a few weeks and you'll have your verdict.

As for me, I just ordered another 12-month of Kirkland. (It does me nothing)

Cruel Fact: Dr. Kahn, the man who co-developed Rogaine, was allergic to Minoxidil
and therefore could not treat his own baldness.

See you again in 2018! :)

Cruel Fact II: It takes about 12 years and approximately $2.6 billion to discover
a candidate compound and take it through all the preclinical and clinical tests needed
for US Food and Drug Administration approval, according to a recent estimate from
analysts at AllianceBernstein.

Yeah, I'm on Kirkland too. Been on different brands and versions (2%, 5%, 15%) of Minoxidil since the 1980's. Can't say it's grown any hair – which doesn't make it a scam – it's more about keeping what I have. I do know that Finasteride works. Whenever I get off it I experience a shed. I feel bad for some of my friends who've taken Fina and experienced side effects that have been hard to get rid of. I've been lucky in that regard. I did try Dutasteride for a while, but it gave me a racing heart.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on "revellus hair" ingredients have "human adipose derived stem cell conditioned media" whatever that is.. and a bunch of other junk...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Prof. Şahin it takes approximately 10 days to see regrowth,
(approximately, of course—accounting for psychological reasons) so give
it a few weeks and you'll have your verdict.

As for me, I just ordered another 12-month of Kirkland. (It does me nothing)

Cruel Fact: Dr. Kahn, the man who co-developed Rogaine, was allergic to Minoxidil
and therefore could not treat his own baldness.

See you again in 2018! :)

Cruel Fact II: It takes about 12 years and approximately $2.6 billion to discover
a candidate compound and take it through all the preclinical and clinical tests needed
for US Food and Drug Administration approval, according to a recent estimate from
analysts at AllianceBernstein.
2018? I won't be going anywhere, someone needs to keep posting memes in the Brotzu thread to keep us baldies away from insanity.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we should ask them to make a krox20 cream.. :rolleyes:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Unless someone official from the University can announce or explain about the stem cells I guess this product is dead.

I can see a very subtle improvement in the below photo, but still it is an improvement which is better than nothing, I wonder if this photo was from use with the original proposed product when it had stem cells in it?
upload_2017-5-6_9-35-12-png.52729

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone on this board reached out to find out what the heck happened to the foreskins and stem cells?