Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically my thoughts on reboost.

Originally has stem cells, couldn't get approval, took them out, pumped out 10,000 bottles a hollow shell product to recover some of the r&d costs.

And so on your very first message you're giving us your expert opinion, huh? Way to underwhelm there, buddy.

INT

Reaction score
Conclusion:

- There is not ONE single ingredient in this cream/lotion that will have ANY effect on male pattern baldness.
- It does have a lot oils that can improve scalp health
- Stam cells???

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@janks doesn't take rocket science to read the ingredients. If you think this product will work then you're a sheep. It's all vitamins, coconut oil, olive oil, water... lmao you have to be kidding me.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@janks doesn't take rocket science to read the ingredients. If you think this product will work then you're a sheep. It's all vitamins, coconut oil, olive oil, water... lmao you have to be kidding me.

It's just amazing that you seem to know everything there is to know about this product – and hairloss, to boot? You've clearly had this product in your hands for some time know, tried it out, spoke to the ReBoost people in depth, and personally spoken to long term users.

Really, I just had no idea you were the next Einstein of hair growth. Well, now that you've settled this matter, I guess there's no reason for you to be posting anymore, right? Because that would make just make you a troll, right?

Actually – since you're so f'in smart. Why haven't you solved hairloss for all us poor suckers?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just amazing that you seem to know everything there is to know about this product – and hairloss, to boot? You've clearly had this product in your hands for some time know, tried it out, spoke to the ReBoost people in depth, and personally spoken to long term users.

Really, I just had no idea you were the next Einstein of hair growth. Well, now that you've settled this matter, I guess there's no reason for you to be posting anymore, right? Because that would make just make you a troll, right?

Actually – since you're so f'in smart. Why haven't you solved hairloss for all us poor suckers?
Dude, I know hair loss sucks, but this just ain't it. I have a new account on here but I've been lurking this site and researching hair loss for over 6 years. I've been on finasteride and min for 6 years and have tried many other products. I'm by no means an expert, never claimed to be. But I do know 100% that vitimins do not cure hair loss. Period. The facts don't lie buddy. Read the ingredients. There isn't even minoxidil in it... I don't get why you continue to be so defensive about this product. You either work for them, or you're legit not very bright.

Reactions: br1

kokles

Reaction score
what stem-cells? You can't use stem cells from anyone but your own body due to immune response - that has to be supressed with immunosuppresants.

From what I understood kelopesia should have had some special growth factors (various chemicals) which were found in foreskins.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good one option canceled from the list (baby dicks lotion), next is Brotzu lotion, let's see is it also going to fail?

Oh it's already released on 2016!!.
my bad (brotzu lotion) next is histogen on 2018 list.

dnidnidni

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't take this serious and please don't buy cream because of my replies (and please don't ask me any contact info). but on a turkish forum, reply to an email request from Prof. Sahin: there are not stem cells in the cream but molecules isolated from stem cells that were lately defined.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
It is concerning that stem cells aren't mentioned anywhere on the Reboost packaging or the website, that was the cornerstone "unique selling point" of this product. There's a million hair loss snake oils all over the web that offer vitamins and oils and we all dismiss them all because they're nonsense. We only didn't dismiss Reboost completely because of the proposed stem cells, which although unlikely to work was bringing something different to the table.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is concerning that stem cells aren't mentioned anywhere on the Reboost packaging or the website, that was the cornerstone "unique selling point" of this product. There's a million hair loss snake oils all over the web that offer vitamins and oils and we all dismiss them all. We only didn't dismiss Reboost completely because of the proposed stem cells, which although unlikely to work was bringing something different to the table.

Unless someone reports results we might as well put this in the dark archives of failed hair loss treatments and scams...

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So wait, now Universities have resorted to scamming too? And with vitamins, no less? Has the world truly gone to sh*t?
yes my dear lady, the universities are sh*t and worthless nowadays ( everybody knows the truth). It is the hardwork and achievements of students which helps them to maintain their names.

And yes, the world has gone to sh*t much before you even realised. They elected Trump, dear.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: The effect of the Reboost Hair Renewal Formula may vary by person due to age, sex, hormonal imbalance, vitamin and mineral deficiency, genetic factors and psychological reasons.

Ahahah HAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Aclaris and Brotzu Hurry Up!!!

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: The effect of the Reboost Hair Renewal Formula may vary by person due to age, sex, hormonal imbalance, vitamin and mineral deficiency, genetic factors, psychological reasons, political views, dick size, nostril diameter, number of children, weather conditions, diarrhoea frequency and your wife's mood.