Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many oils and amino acids that are written as content. I called the man and asked are there anything about stem cells in it or just oils? He told that, it is currently registered as cosmetic so we put proteins/aminoacids inside of oils. "We can't write details in the content as we can't register it as medical cream now. We need years of clinical trials to get that. We have started Clinical Trials and it may take years to conclude." Photos are coming.
Where do you live? And did you contact the seller which was mentioned on Reddit to get it?

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many oils and amino acids that are written as content. I called the man and asked are there anything about stem cells in it or just oils? He told that, it is currently registered as cosmetic so we put proteins/aminoacids inside of oils. "We can't write details in the content as we can't register it as medical cream now. We need years of clinical trials to get that. We have started Clinical Trials and it may take years to conclude." Photos are coming.
Okay, looking forward to follow your progress:)

dnidnidni

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live? And did you contact the seller which was mentioned on Reddit to get it?

I'm currently in Izmir, Turkey. I contacted him by getting the no from University. I am the one who posted on Reddit:)

Attachments

• reboost.jpg
    reboost.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 721
  • reboost2.jpg
    reboost2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 610
  • reboost4.jpg
    reboost4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 641
  • reboost5.jpg
    reboost5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 601
  • reboost.jpg
    reboost.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 618

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF is that? Might as well rub saw palmetto on our scalps again.

Reactions: br1

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
thankyou @dnidnidni for posting pictures.

Please keep us updated of your progress. It will be very useful for me to know so I know whether to fly to Instanbul to buy it.

Ianhair17

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already contacted him via whatsapp to order one bottle too. He has read my message without responding.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, the guy +905333253303 (Hakan Cinar) told me that he ships internationally too. University referred me to him. No need to come Istanbul for that. But you might want to call Yeditepe University to be sure. (Safest way is to search on google)

Are you turkish? Do you know if any users on the turkish forums already started using this lotion?

dnidnidni

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you turkish? Do you know if any users on the turkish forums already started using this lotion?

Yes i am. On Turkish forums people are still asking each other what to do, as it is a bit pricey. I guess i am the first one who have bought without questioning as everybody seems pessimistic. I had tried almost anything until now for hair, so i am used to being eager to try :)

The cream looked greasy in hand. However i have just applied the cream to my hair and beard, it looks dry from outside.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes i am. On Turkish forums people are still asking each other what to do, as it is a bit pricey. I guess i am the first one who have bought without questioning as everybody seems pessimistic. I had tried almost anything until now for hair, so i am used to being eager to try :)

The cream looked greasy in hand. However i have just applied the cream to my hair and beard, it looks dry from outside.

Alright man :) Sounds great!

Baldingbro90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been considering getting this despite it being sketchy...

On the package information I'm not seeing anything about stem cells.. instead just a bunch of vitamins and things like coconut oil.

Am I missing something?

dnidnidni

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reaction on turkish forums are similar, as there is nothing about stem cells and cells can not live in this. When i told about aminoacids/proteins, an experienced admin told it's a normal ingredient that can be found in other lotions.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dnidnidni can you get some decent quality photos as baseline? It'd be super helpful to have photographic data for analysis after 6+ months or whatever the time frame you wish to experiment for.

dnidnidni

My Regimen
Reaction score
@dnidnidni can you get some decent quality photos as baseline? It'd be super helpful to have photographic data for analysis after 6+ months or whatever the time frame you wish to experiment for.

I do already take photos everyday from every angle and light condition. However i am not a good subject for the experiment as i had hair transplant 5 months ago and just need to activate cells. (sacimindoktoru forum admin also suggested prostaglandin for this. if i use both of them we will be unable to check before/after results clearly). I will share results.