Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trouble dating, maybe. There's no incel Chad, though. Even this Chad with full blown autism has women in the comment section throwing himself after him. There's no comparison with that comment section to one with an ugly autismcel.
View attachment 81575
vs
View attachment 81576

The funny thing is that it's not just the comment section treating the good looking autism kid better than the ugly one, their respective mothers are treating the good looking one way better than the ugly one.
Yeah I know this situation all too well. I used to play tabletop games with a group of guys, and there was one guy in particular who had legit Asperger's Syndrome & couldn't even speak in complete sentences. However, it's important to note that this guy was about 6'2 with perfect mop top hair like Paul McCartney and had incredible facial aesthetics. Not surprisingly, I would frequently see him with attractive women who I'm pretty sure weren't his caregivers or relatives. Hmmm, I wonder what was going on there... not.

Last edited:

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Joan, I have seen your photo and I am picky. You would be my type in looks. And you are my type in personality too. I am happy for you that you have a great husband. You deserve that.

Joan's husband hit the jackpot.
I'm afraid I'd drive you crazy in a short amount of time, DH. Plus, I'm a hopeless homebody. I think both of you and others here are the jackpots and have more strength than I do in dealing with life in general. That's the truth. For my entire life, I have always had someone to lean on and have never gone it alone, unlike those who are struggling here at young ages, some without support from even their parents.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'd drive you crazy in a short amount of time, DH. Plus, I'm a hopeless homebody. I think both of you and others here are the jackpots and have more strength than I do in dealing with life in general. That's the truth. For my entire life, I have always had someone to lean on and have never gone it alone, unlike those who are struggling here at young ages, some without support from even their parents.
Thanks for the kind words. And you are not hopeless. I like being a homebody too so we have that in common. Does you husband ever complain you drive him crazy?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Date from Monday texted me a day later to let me know that she's really sorry, but she unfortunately doesn't feel a romantic connection.

Date from last night was ok. We had dinner for 1 hour and then maybe walked down the street for another 30 minutes. She kissed me at the end. I might contact her today or maybe she contacted me -- I shut off the phone because the battery was low. Unfortunately, I don't find her attractive.

The woman that I'm seeing Saturday texted me again last night to chat for a bit. I responded a few times and then didn't respond to her last message because I was busy.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. And you are not hopeless. I like being a homebody too so we have that in common. Does you husband ever complain you drive him crazy?
He doesn't complain that I drive him crazy, no, but he will say that I'm crazy sometimes. Rightly so. I'd say my biggest problem is hypochondria, and it would be miraculous if I ever overcame it. Ever since my kids became teenagers, it's been magnified tenfold. It's like a whole new level of fear. I'm sure you like to go out sometimes, though, whereas I dread social functions (though no one would ever guess), so I'm probably a worse homebody than you!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Date from Monday texted me a day later to let me know that she's really sorry, but she unfortunately doesn't feel a romantic connection.

Date from last night was ok. We had dinner for 1 hour and then maybe walked down the street for another 30 minutes. She kissed me at the end. I might contact her today or maybe she contacted me -- I shut off the phone because the battery was low. Unfortunately, I don't find her attractive.

The woman that I'm seeing Saturday texted me again last night to chat for a bit. I responded a few times and then didn't respond to her last message because I was busy.

This woman kissed you? How did you get her to do that? I thought that the man has to initiate the kiss and that a woman never will. That has never happened to me. But I don't have an incredible head of hair like yours so...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This woman kissed you? How did you get her to do that? I thought that the man has to initiate the kiss and that a woman never will. That has never happened to me. But I don't have an incredible head of hair like yours so...

Dude you're rated as better looking than I am, and my hair is subpar.

IMO, in and of itself, it doesn't mean much.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus, I'm a hopeless homebody.
That's nothing to feel guilty about...We're all progressing into becoming domestic animals.
I always wonder if it is the outside world that has lost all of its charms and attractions,or if i have blinded myself so much that i can't see them anymore.

blackg

Reaction score
I always wonder if it is the outside world that has lost all of its charms and attractions,or if i have blinded myself so much that i can't see them anymore.
Yes, I ponder this too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He doesn't complain that I drive him crazy, no, but he will say that I'm crazy sometimes. Rightly so. I'd say my biggest problem is hypochondria, and it would be miraculous if I ever overcame it. Ever since my kids became teenagers, it's been magnified tenfold. It's like a whole new level of fear. I'm sure you like to go out sometimes, though, whereas I dread social functions (though no one would ever guess), so I'm probably a worse homebody than you!
I am not the biggest fan of social functions or crowds. I have my own anxiety, fears, and demons I have to battle with on a daily basis. I just learn to focus on other things just so I don't focus on myself. The biggest punishment I give myself is going to the gym. Image being surrounded by nothing but thick NW1s, great natural ethnic tans, buffed bodies and acne free skin( a place where almost everyone looks like Wolf Pack).The only gratification is I am taller than most of them. It's my way of putting myself out there to prove to myself I can still do something I always enjoyed even if I am surrounded by people who's looks I envy. It's called a mindfuck. Some guys would call it motivation. It's something I need to do so I don't totally miss out on life. I almost am tempted to do what @shookwun did with steroids but then I know better how dangerous it could be. I want to keep my liver and heart as healthy as long as I can which is irony at its best.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not the biggest fan of social functions or crowds. I have my own anxiety, fears, and demons I have to battle with on a daily basis. I just learn to focus on other things just so I don't focus on myself. The biggest punishment I give myself is going to the gym. Image being surrounded by nothing but thick NW1s, great natural ethnic tans, buffed bodies and acne free skin( a place where almost everyone looks like Wolf Pack).The only gratification is I am taller than most of them. It's my way of putting myself out there to prove to myself I can still do something I always enjoyed even if I am surrounded by people who's looks I envy. It's called a mindfuck. Some guys would call it motivation. It's something I need to do so I don't totally miss out on life. I almost am tempted to do what @shookwun did with steroids but then I know better how dangerous it could be. I want to keep my liver and heart as healthy as long as I can which is irony at its best.
How old are all these guys at the gym whose looks you admire? I'll bet they're younger than you. Your skin looks great and not just "for someone your age." Honestly, how would you rate your appearance compared to the average 50-ish guy? Come to one of my younger son's high-school functions. That's where you'll see what average middle-aged men in the suburbs look like. Although there's a range of looks, I've yet to see anyone on Keanu Reeves's (your lookalike) level in almost 18 years. And kudos to you for working out in front of mirrors and overhead lighting! :eek: Punishment for me is comparing myself to the teenage girls instead of their mothers. Insane really.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two women contacted me today, though I did not have a lot of time to talk to them (a lot of work to do) and told them as such. One of them said that it sucks that I'm leaving town next week as she'd like to meet me. I told her that we can still meet, it would just be in two weeks, but that if she ends up finding a boyfriend next week I'll just be happy for her. The other woman I'm less excited for but I still talked to.

I had a date tonight. We talked about animals, she has two cats, and I showed her a video of me, I was in the news this week and there's a part where a dog randomly kisses me. We have both lived in the same city prior to our current city, we were actually there at the same time. We talked about fitness too -- she's a part time fitness instructor in her spare time, she has a nice figure actually. I asked her about her work, which relates to real estate, we talked about real estate developments in the area and in the country. We made fun of people with extravagant lifestyles who can';t pay their bills.

The date was in a bar which lasted ~90 minutes. She had to go, she said that she needs to get up at 630am tomorrow. She said that I should get in touch to make plans for next week, but she did not kiss me on the way out. So I will probably not see her again.

blackg

Reaction score
Two women contacted me today, though I did not have a lot of time to talk to them (a lot of work to do) and told them as such. One of them said that it sucks that I'm leaving town next week as she'd like to meet me. I told her that we can still meet, it would just be in two weeks, but that if she ends up finding a boyfriend next week I'll just be happy for her. The other woman I'm less excited for but I still talked to.

I had a date tonight. We talked about animals, she has two cats, and I showed her a video of me, I was in the news this week and there's a part where a dog randomly kisses me. We have both lived in the same city prior to our current city, we were actually there at the same time. We talked about fitness too -- she's a part time fitness instructor in her spare time, she has a nice figure actually. I asked her about her work, which relates to real estate, we talked about real estate developments in the area and in the country. We made fun of people with extravagant lifestyles who can';t pay their bills.

The date was in a bar which lasted ~90 minutes. She had to go, she said that she needs to get up at 630am tomorrow. She said that I should get in touch to make plans for next week, but she did not kiss me on the way out. So I will probably not see her again.
I'm happy for you and you really seem to be getting some great life experiences.
What a blast that you were on local television.
Weren't you nervous about seeing yourself when you watched it back?

Now, I have to ask.... What did you think of the Newseum?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Dude you're rated as better looking than I am, and my hair is subpar.

IMO, in and of itself, it doesn't mean much.

My photos had a higher attractiveness rating. That's because I tested all manner of lighting, clothing, haircut and beard styles. Do the same and you can easily surpass my rating. You have hair. Moreover, these photo ratings don't mean a thing. I'm not a chad who has 4 dates per week and has people kissing me. I'm a NW6 who can not get a single date without using deceptive lighting for my photos. People who I get on dates are always withdrawn or seem to be unhappy to be there, even though they're so excited over text to see me. Night and day difference between the texts that I receive before and after. It's like I'm being used as a practice date every time. I have maybe 5 more lined up but what's the use?

So you tried to kiss her and she wasn't having it? Sounds bad. I've had all manner of what you're describing...people telling me that they had a good time, telling me that we should make plans for next week, asking me to text them to plan another meet up, but it's all just a way of keeping you quiet so that she can go home and say no to you over text. It makes sense when you think about it, but it's not nice to be on the receiving end of it 10+ times.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy for you and you really seem to be getting some great life experiences.
What a blast that you were on local television.
Weren't you nervous about seeing yourself when you watched it back?

Now, I have to ask.... What did you think of the Newseum?
The Newseum is today with a different woman. I'll let you know how it goes bit after that I'm taking another break from the forum through April 7th, due to deadlines.

We're meeting later in the afternoon because she has Zumba and other responsibilities on Saturday mornings. I almost didn't make the train. I came to buy a ticket and the assholes in front of me we're taking forever to make up their mind. I would have to make the next train and then run.

I wish I could find a fitness chick, both for the longevity of looks and health as well as the shared interest we'd have
I don't have this chick lol .

My photos had a higher attractiveness rating. That's because I tested all manner of lighting, clothing, haircut and beard styles. Do the same and you can easily surpass my rating. You have hair. Moreover, these photo ratings don't mean a thing. I'm not a chad who has 4 dates per week and has people kissing me. I'm a NW6 who can not get a single date without using deceptive lighting for my photos. People who I get on dates are always withdrawn or seem to be unhappy to be there, even though they're so excited over text to see me. Night and day difference between the texts that I receive before and after. It's like I'm being used as a practice date every time. I have maybe 5 more lined up but what's the use?

So you tried to kiss her and she wasn't having it? Sounds bad. I've had all manner of what you're describing...people telling me that they had a good time, telling me that we should make plans for next week, asking me to text them to plan another meet up, but it's all just a way of keeping you quiet so that she can go home and say no to you over text. It makes sense when you think about it, but it's not nice to be on the receiving end of it 10+ times.
You're drastically overrating the importance of hair as a cope, it's not most of a man's attractiveness. You have shoulders, arms, and a jawline which is more valuable.

You might be short I don't know .When I asked you your height you gave a three inch range. Height is more important to women than hair. The first question that this woman asked me about myself is "how tall are you?"

It's possible that you smell like South Asian food in which case you will be sexually radioactive. I don't know if you do but it is an issue among some south Asians who eat too much curry, they end up smelling like curry. South Asian food should be eaten no more than twice a week.

But really what I get from your posts is that you're intense. Speaking with you can be like the battle of Stalingrad, I can get unnerved just seeing your username and we're not even fighting. I do suspect that it's very challenging for women to be on dates with you, when it should feel effortless and natural. What may help you, separately and independently of finasteride, is Xanax.

You're also confusing. You say that you can't get four dates a week, and you say that you have five other dates lined up ... In the same post. All I've demonstrated us the ability to get first dates and you're putting me on a chadestel. It's not coherent.

shookwun

Reaction score
I wish I could find a fitness chick, both for the longevity of looks and health as well as the shared interest we'd have
I agree with @WhitePolarBear

I truly think it's best to find your opposite personality to balance out the equation and longevity of an unpredictable relationships. One which involves a difference in opinion and knowledge on others areas of interest.

Similar personalities spike high at first but then die out from a lack of diversity. I have been in situations like this.

The whole bad boy and nice girl is quite true! the archetype of these individuals just spark and work.,,, Balancing eachother lack there of.

the only similarity i want is an extroverted women. I like a women who talks...... as I like to talk myself. Quiet women annoyy me

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with @WhitePolarBear

I truly think it's best to find your opposite personality to balance out the equation and longevity of an unpredictable relationships. One which involves a difference in opinion and knowledge on others areas of interest.

Similar personalities spike high at first but then die out from a lack of diversity. I have been in situations like this.

The whole bad boy and nice girl is quite true! the archetype of these individuals just spark and work.,,, Balancing eachother lack there of.

the only similarity i want is an extroverted women. I like a women who talks...... as I like to talk myself. Quiet women annoyy me

In before shook ends up with a quiet woman.