Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

blackg

Reaction score
Seriously though, if you’re not kissing on the first date or at least able to tell she wants you to kiss her, chances are it was an average date and she is in no hurry to see you again.
Not exactly.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You beauty !! I wish you the best.
Take her to the Kennedy Centre in D.C.

We're going to the Newseum.
If it goes well I'll ask her to do something afterwards .

I've set up a date with a different woman for tomorrow night, so it could end up being four dates this week. I am not bothering to contact other matches for the time being .

blackg

Reaction score
We're going to the Newseum.
If it goes well I'll ask her to do something afterwards .

I've set up a date with a different woman for tomorrow night, so it could end up being four dates this week. I am not bothering to contact other matches for the time being .
Man, I would love to visit the Newseum. The Berlin Wall exhibit and also the 9/11 exhibition would greatly interest me.

Don't forget to go up to the rooftop terrace too and take in the sights of Washington D.C.

You both should love it!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously though, if you’re not kissing on the first date or at least able to tell she wants you to kiss her, chances are it was an average date and she is in no hurry to see you again.

This is how I feel

If we don't have a make out sess on the first date I am not even bothering with her again

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you prefer French, English, or allophone women?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to not give a date, good or bad, another thought.

Well will dwel on the things that we thought we did right or wrong.
Especially if we are really attracted to the female.
My personal attitude: I don't emotionally invest until after sex.

It just de-stresses the dating process.

blackg

Reaction score
I manage to communicate pretty well in French so it doesn’t really bother me but one thing I can’t ever date is a pure québécoise woman lol, I’m for some reason instantly turned off by them
I've always found women from the province of Québec to be quite agreeable.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think that's also the best approach when it comes to finding a job, or finding a band if you're a musician. Cast a big net and if you're a good fit, don't worry, you'll get noticed and some people will want to work with you. If you don't get noticed, well I'm afraid you're not as valuable as you think you are.

Savage :confused:

blackg

Reaction score
They’re sexy as hell, they’re also major sl*ts... which is why i would never date one again
Yep you're right. Every woman from Québec meets the criteria for being a sl*t.

The whole 4 million of them.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust what they say, only what they do. I almost always went in for the kiss on the first date, and many times the girl told me "I never kiss on the first date". Well, you just did. That statement became so cliche with the years. Then there was the variant "I never have sex on the first date" while wiping my c*m off their belly.

It's about playing around with her, you playfully test whether you can move forward or not, it's always quite fun.

We all have different sub-personalities depending on the situation and environment we're in. The hungry 'us', the horny 'us', the insecure 'us', the angry 'us' etc. When those girls are telling you about what they like and don't like about men, you're not actually talking to the person the men who banged them were talking to. Are you following me?

I used to make sex tapes with my ex, and sometimes I'd refer to what she had said during sex, and she'd be a 100% sure that she'd never say something like that, I had to be making it up, of course when I showed it to her, she was baffled. A girl being Chad's rag doll is not the same girl telling her beta friend that she just wants a guy who treats her nice.

In the same manner that we all like to believe that we're good people who'd never hurt anybody. It's BS of course, just wait to be in the situation that will push you over the edge, and we all get there more often than we like to think. Girls like to think that they're good girls who'd never be on their knees getting slapped by Chad's dongle, and sometimes they're still thinking that despite the fact that they already did it several times.

Anyway, watch what women do, well, if you can. I wouldn't trust anything they say. Keep pushing gently and see where you get, if she doesn't object, you're good to continue. It's simple, there aren't that many rules when it comes to mating, usually if you get the make-out, you can go all the way, at least that's my experience, unless she meets a guy she deems better than you between the dates.
No way... are you really saying that women are dishonest & have no principles? Next you'll be saying water is wet!!