Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

blackg

Reaction score
Nothing really, it was a girl I dated when I was 18 who fucked some dude day 1 of our “break” lol and I only found out like a year later.
That's a good enough reason to tarnish the four million other women from Québec.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I refuse to push or beg.

Honestly you sound very intense and obsessive, that may be undermining you in real-life encounters, it gives off vibes of desperation, or possibly worse. I hope that you are not that way in real life. Please relax.

But I'd like a second opinion from one of our local experts, @shookwun or @JohnsonDDG or @WhitePolarBear .

It is also the case that there is no single universal one-size-fits-all instructional manual for "women". I spoke to a few women friends when I was recently in Australia, during my self-imposed ban. One of them told me that she would feel uncomfortable if the man kissed her on the first date. The other told me that she doesn't date, she starts with f*****g and if the fucks are any good she might date them. Are either of them lying? No, it's different women with different life experiences and temperaments. Social intelligence includes the ability to discern what kind of woman you're dealing with, distinguishing that from interest level, or alternatively, curating your encounters so that you only deal with people of a similar philosophy.
@Afro_Vacancy, I said this before to you and it still stands. Once you meet a women who appreciates your intelligence and your many talents and interests( cooking, traveling, and certain TV shows and movies), you will finally know it. I can tell you from experience it's not so easy. I was discussing this with Johnson too. You have to meet someone on your level otherwise you will be bored. The two women you mentioned earlier in this thread represent what certain people will go for. One person will just screw on the first date and it's all about looks. The other will get to know the person before they make any physical contact. Of course, looks will always be a factor but some people will compromise a little on looks if the person has a dynamic personality. You have to compromise some. If you don't, you will end up single like me at an old age. I was way too picky with looks and it really made dating very difficult. And if I did find someone who was very attractive, I always found their personality to be too demanding or needy and it turned me off. I think alot of this stemmed from my BDD and low self esteem.

g.i joey

Reaction score
That's a good enough reason to tarnish the four million other women from Québec.

I’m just speaking from personal experience, I don’t have a grudge on my ex or anything at all. But the French woman h re are usually the ones doing the grimiest sh*t, and living the grimiest lifestyle... majority of the pure quebec woman are on government assistance over here lol.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I find this sad DH but you're never alone you got us all here! I'm sure many women in their 40s and beyond would love to be with a man like you who takes care of himself so well. If you decide to put yourself out there, you'll have no shortage of takers. Get from life what you want in this present moment, there's nothing wrong with being single or not as long as you're happy.
Thanks but don't feel sad. I am fine with it. I am blessed with a secure financial career and interact with people on a regular basis. I am hoping someday I meet someone as beautiful, supportive and caring as @Joan.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but don't feel sad. I am fine with it. I am blessed with a secure financial career and interact with people on a regular basis. I am hoping someday I meet someone as beautiful, supportive and caring as @Joan.
Beautiful on the inside only, but thank you. I can't imagine what it's like to be single in today's world, and so I can't give any advice. All I can say is, with the right person, being supportive and caring just comes naturally. And as I've said, I struck gold with my husband and am very, very lucky. I'm hoping you strike gold someday too. You're always trying to be the best version of yourself, both on the inside and outside, and I think a woman will admire that (I would). Just maybe another older woman will join H.L.T. someday and you'll meet your perfect match--what better place!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just maybe another older woman will join H.L.T. someday and you'll meet your perfect match--what better place!

A Doctorhouse and hairblues romance perhaps?

Jk :D:D

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I perhaps had a low key crush on her I do admit
Maybe H.L.T. and HerAlopecia can team up and put together a singles' section. Although I wonder if even women with hair loss truly can understand just how hard it is for men to lose hair too (present company here excluded). It seems you're having success with your hair, kj. Eventually you'll click with the right one.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman that I met on Monday never got back in touch with me.
The one that I'm meeting tonight, I'm meeting tonight. She's been somewhat enthusiastic in chat.
The one that I'm meeting on Friday (possibly) sounded ok, we were supposed to touch base at some point, maybe tomorrow.
The one that I'm meeting on Saturday texted me today, we talked about movies for a little bit.

This is kind of a heavy plate as I actually have a lot going on lately, work-related. There are many deadlines for the next few weeks. I have not bothered getting in touch with additional women yet, I'll try and do so before the matches expire.

shookwun

Reaction score
I met a Chad today to play music with tonight, he doesn't know he's a Chad, he ended up asking me for advice because his dating life was a mess.

He thought you had to talk as much as possible on Tinder before setting up a date @shookwun. I'm like "no, it's the other way around!". And he was like "Oh! Really?! I don't want to be pushy!".

f***. I thought that was a myth, the incel Chad. But no, there are guys out there, tall, good-looking, fullhead, and they have trouble dating. Saddening, and feeding my inner ER.
There are mechanics to texting, but outside of that there is no particular right or wrong. A little bit of wit, and being genuine and honest about your intentions while acting humane is often enough. outside of this, I keep hearing guys ask the same question over and over again.
'hey, nice to meet you stunner'

her; bla bla

'well if my day got any better, it would be the two of us'

her' bla bla'

'that's great! well, I liked what I saw and was thinking we should get together some time.

'bla bla bla'

'bla bla'

'Sure. you sound cool. drop me your number, and we can go from there.
\

SSimply and effective text that I came up with in a matter of seconds. guys trouble themself over stupid bullshit and get to stressed over nothing.

Problem with talking, and chatting to much before you actually know someone is that eventually you burn out. There is no more material, and fuel to add to the fire. Spark is gone, and she's onto someone new who's masculine about there introduction, and knows how to take charge. Tells her the game plan, sets up the date and goes from there. Walks his talk, and is more bite then bark....

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I met a Chad today to play music with tonight, he doesn't know he's a Chad, he ended up asking me for advice because his dating life was a mess.

He thought you had to talk as much as possible on Tinder before setting up a date @shookwun. I'm like "no, it's the other way around!". And he was like "Oh! Really?! I don't want to be pushy!".

f***. I thought that was a myth, the incel Chad. But no, there are guys out there, tall, good-looking, fullhead, and they have trouble dating. Saddening, and feeding my inner ER.
Trouble dating, maybe. There's no incel Chad, though. Even this Chad with full blown autism has women in the comment section throwing himself after him. There's no comparison with that comment section to one with an ugly autismcel.
rpWzVib.png

vs
5cP1HQK.png

The funny thing is that it's not just the comment section treating the good looking autism kid better than the ugly one, their respective mothers are treating the good looking one way better than the ugly one.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

"Feeding your inner ER".

I like the phrase.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know of one couple that had extended texting prior to meeting .

The man sent a message but then he had two months of traveling to do. So during that time they were writing a lot of essays to one another. That worked for them, they have a baby girl now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Beautiful on the inside only, but thank you. I can't imagine what it's like to be single in today's world, and so I can't give any advice. All I can say is, with the right person, being supportive and caring just comes naturally. And as I've said, I struck gold with my husband and am very, very lucky. I'm hoping you strike gold someday too. You're always trying to be the best version of yourself, both on the inside and outside, and I think a woman will admire that (I would). Just maybe another older woman will join H.L.T. someday and you'll meet your perfect match--what better place!
@Joan, I have seen your photo and I am picky. You would be my type in looks. And you are my type in personality too. I am happy for you that you have a great husband. You deserve that.

blackg

Reaction score
Trouble dating, maybe. There's no incel Chad, though. Even this Chad with full blown autism has women in the comment section throwing himself after him. There's no comparison with that comment section to one with an ugly autismcel.
View attachment 81575
vs
View attachment 81576

The funny thing is that it's not just the comment section treating the good looking autism kid better than the ugly one, their respective mothers are treating the good looking one way better than the ugly one.
Which one is the ugly one?