Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy for you and you really seem to be getting some great life experiences.
What a blast that you were on local television.
Weren't you nervous about seeing yourself when you watched it back?

Now, I have to ask.... What did you think of the Newseum?

It's a nice museum and I recommend it, so far all of the national Mall museums are pretty good. We got to see a news room, some interesting points about 1968 like the Olympic power salute, some debates on free speech, a piece of the WTC, a piece of the Berlin Wall, etc.

Other than that the date went pretty poorly, her body language grew progressively more distant over the two hours. It's too bad as I did find her attractive and insightful .

Some moron earlier posted that it's important to impress women by wearing nice shoes. In truth, that can only go so far:
IMG_20180310_163119.jpg

I actually had strangers commenting on my stylish shoes while walking to the Newseum, a lot of people have rented at other times. However, what matters is the full package, with good clothing being a minor, small perturbation at best. I'm missing the most important things (strong jaw, strong hands, etc), and I might have beta body language.

Anyway I have a lot of stuff to do, stuff that is work related. After today I'm logging off through April 7th. There are a lot of deadlines coming up and they're stressing me.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a nice museum and I recommend it, so far all of the national Mall museums are pretty good. We got to see a news room, some interesting points about 1968 like the Olympic power salute, some debates on free speech, a piece of the WTC, a piece of the Berlin Wall, etc.

Other than that the date went pretty poorly, her body language grew progressively more distant over the two hours. It's too bad as I did find her attractive and insightful .

No offence intended but maybe it's how you interact with them, I mean you described yourself as average or maybe slightly below on here but you're not really ugly or anything to the point women won't even bother going out with you I mean you've already got a couple of dates. I don't know all you circumstances personally but it might be down to stuff like body language, etc.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence intended but maybe it's how you interact with them, I mean you described yourself as average or maybe slightly below on here but you're not really ugly or anything to the point women won't even bother going out with you I mean you've already got a couple of dates. I don't know all you circumstances personally but it might be down to stuff like body language, etc.

It might be and in fact I wrote that.

My looks are comfortably below average, maybe not drastically so bit they're below average.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The Newseum is today with a different woman. I'll let you know how it goes bit after that I'm taking another break from the forum through April 7th, due to deadlines.

We're meeting later in the afternoon because she has Zumba and other responsibilities on Saturday mornings. I almost didn't make the train. I came to buy a ticket and the assholes in front of me we're taking forever to make up their mind. I would have to make the next train and then run.

I don't have this chick lol .

You're drastically overrating the importance of hair as a cope, it's not most of a man's attractiveness. You have shoulders, arms, and a jawline which is more valuable.

You might be short I don't know .When I asked you your height you gave a three inch range. Height is more important to women than hair. The first question that this woman asked me about myself is "how tall are you?"

It's possible that you smell like South Asian food in which case you will be sexually radioactive. I don't know if you do but it is an issue among some south Asians who eat too much curry, they end up smelling like curry. South Asian food should be eaten no more than twice a week.

But really what I get from your posts is that you're intense. Speaking with you can be like the battle of Stalingrad, I can get unnerved just seeing your username and we're not even fighting. I do suspect that it's very challenging for women to be on dates with you, when it should feel effortless and natural. What may help you, separately and independently of finasteride, is Xanax.

You're also confusing. You say that you can't get four dates a week, and you say that you have five other dates lined up ... In the same post. All I've demonstrated us the ability to get first dates and you're putting me on a chadestel. It's not coherent.

The whole height range that I gave you would make me short. So yes I am short. How does a short NW6 have any chance? I'm seeing that I do not. The big joke is that I think that I look taller in my photos. I don't know how it's possible but I do. So I'm a double letdown in person - in height and hair.

I don't smell like South Asian food. I have a strict hygiene routine and the probiotics and vegetables regulate any lingering smell of food. I use body spray. But, even so, smell does not matter. Studies have shown that body odor is actually a good, not bad thing. So even if you have it one day, you shouldn't worry.

If height is the most important, then hair is the second most. Hair is the second most of a man's attractiveness by far. Shoulders, arms and a jawline have never counted for much. If you don't believe me, go back to the thread about muscles and male attractiveness. Most of the 'muscular' models didn't have any muscles! The so called muscular movie stars don't have much muscle either. What they did have was a good head of hair. Most guys on here know this. They're not losers. Most people on here are confident, in good shape, healthy and clean. The reason that they can't date successfully is because of their extreme hair loss. How else do you explain the many men on this forum who can't get into a relationship? Hair loss ruins lives completely and you should never forget that you have hair and, therefore, a chance. We all wish that "shave it, dress well, get in shape, be intelligent, warm, and fun" worked. It doesn't at all.

You're right about the last point. I guess that I could line up 4 dates in one week if the scheduling worked out. But I don't go on too many each week because it's too time consuming. Although I could not line up 4 every week. It's 5 that I have lined up from about 2 weeks of using these apps. I imagine that you could line up 4 per week every week if you wanted to.

You're right that my posts and messages are very intense. It's because of an intense anger at the way that my life has turned out, all because of hair loss. I'm going to look into the Xanax. Have you used it yourself?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole height range that I gave you would make me short. So yes I am short. How does a short NW6 have any chance? I'm seeing that I do not. The big joke is that I think that I look taller in my photos. I don't know how it's possible but I do. So I'm a double letdown in person - in height and hair.

I don't smell like South Asian food. I have a strict hygiene routine and the probiotics and vegetables regulate any lingering smell of food. I use body spray. But, even so, smell does not matter. Studies have shown that body odor is actually a good, not bad thing. So even if you have it one day, you shouldn't worry.

If height is the most important, then hair is the second most. Hair is the second most of a man's attractiveness by far. Shoulders, arms and a jawline have never counted for much. If you don't believe me, go back to the thread about muscles and male attractiveness. Most of the 'muscular' models didn't have any muscles! The so called muscular movie stars don't have much muscle either. What they did have was a good head of hair. Most guys on here know this. They're not losers. Most people on here are confident, in good shape, healthy and clean. The reason that they can't date successfully is because of their extreme hair loss. How else do you explain the many men on this forum who can't get into a relationship? Hair loss ruins lives completely and you should never forget that you have hair and, therefore, a chance. We all wish that "shave it, dress well, get in shape, be intelligent, warm, and fun" worked. It doesn't at all.

You're right about the last point. I guess that I could line up 4 dates in one week if the scheduling worked out. But I don't go on too many each week because it's too time consuming. Although I could not line up 4 every week. It's 5 that I have lined up from about 2 weeks of using these apps. I imagine that you could line up 4 per week every week if you wanted to.

You're right that my posts and messages are very intense. It's because of an intense anger at the way that my life has turned out, all because of hair loss. I'm going to look into the Xanax. Have you used it yourself?

The Xanax recommendation was tongue in cheek and I have no actual knowledge of Xanax.

The height range you gave me was broad. The top of it was indeed short but not devastating. The average for South Asian men is around 5'5 anyway and most of them find partners.

Smell is very important, too much body spray could be an issue. A lot of women hate the smell of perfume, deoderent, and cologne. It's a tough divide that I can recognize personally. People who smell like BO make me gag. People who wear too much perfume make me gag.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The Xanax recommendation was tongue in cheek and I have no actual knowledge of Xanax.

The height range you gave me was broad. The top of it was indeed short but not devastating. The average for South Asian men is around 5'5 anyway and most of them find partners.

Smell is very important, too much body spray could be an issue. A lot of women hate the smell of perfume, deoderent, and cologne. It's a tough divide that I can recognize personally. People who smell like BO make me gag. People who wear too much perfume make me gag.

They find partners because of their hair. Look at them. They're not overly confident, not in great shape, don't dress that well but find partners because of their hair. Once such a guy loses his hair, the whole system is broken and he won't find a partner.

Average is not good enough and never has been. 5'5" is not good enough. You need to be towering over her a little bit or you have no chance. That requires at least a 4 inch difference. I've seen women's expressions drop as soon as they saw me and noticed that I wasn't much taller than them.

You're not a woman, though... To a woman, they'd agree with the body spray but would disagree with the body odor. It's never a problem. For that reason, I use just a bit of spray. It can't be smell that's messing me up if she want to leave before we've even gotten close to each other. In life, seeing is believing. Hair loss is clearly the problem.

Why don't you grow your hair out and have a silly style like the man bun? Or grow out your beard? It would work very well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They find partners because of their hair. Look at them. They're not overly confident, not in great shape, don't dress that well but find partners because of their hair. Once such a guy loses his hair, the whole system is broken and he won't find a partner.

Average is not good enough and never has been. 5'5" is not good enough. You need to be towering over her a little bit or you have no chance. That requires at least a 4 inch difference. I've seen women's expressions drop as soon as they saw me and noticed that I wasn't much taller than them.

You're not a woman, though... To a woman, they'd agree with the body spray but would disagree with the body odor. It's never a problem. For that reason, I use just a bit of spray. It can't be smell that's messing me up if she want to leave before we've even gotten close to each other. In life, seeing is believing. Hair loss is clearly the problem.

Why don't you grow your hair out and have a silly style like the man bun? Or grow out your beard? It would work very well.

Average is definitely good enough in the real world. The majority of men in our era end up in relationships and end up reproducing. For example, I know multiple bald South Asian men who are married with kids.

Men like us, who are perpetually turbo-incels past 25, are the exception. There's something wrong with us.

shookwun

Reaction score
Average is definitely good enough in the real world. The majority of men in our era end up in relationships and end up reproducing. For example, I know multiple bald South Asian men who are married with kids.

Men like us, who are perpetually turbo-incels past 25, are the exception. There's something wrong with us.
A man who's incel passed his twenties faces more then just a physical issue, rather a social abnormality. Even the dweebiest guys manage to sleep and have seldom encounters through out the year. Most of the time by fluke......right timing, putting themselves out there.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Were these bald South Asian men bald when they met their wives? It makes a big difference you know. And are they western South Asians or from India and nearby countries? That makes a difference too.

I agree that there must be something wrong with us. But - if not hair loss - what in the world could it be? We're intelligent, in shape, confident, and get women super excited on dating apps. I even have an orbiter at the moment, Snapchat messaging me etc. Whatever is wrong with us, it's something that can be perceived within a few minutes of meeting us because that's how long it has taken for women to make up their mind about me. I'm sure of that. But if it's not hair loss, what really is wrong with us?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were these bald South Asian men bald when they met their wives? It makes a big difference you know. And are they western South Asians or from India and nearby countries? That makes a difference too.

I agree that there must be something wrong with us. But - if not hair loss - what in the world could it be? We're intelligent, in shape, confident, and get women super excited on dating apps. I even have an orbiter at the moment, Snapchat messaging me etc. Whatever is wrong with us, it's something that can be perceived within a few minutes of meeting us because that's how long it has taken for women to make up their mind about me. I'm sure of that. But if it's not hair loss, what really is wrong with us?

I don't know what region of India those South Asian men were from. The one single Indian that I can think of was a Kashmiri Brahmin with a full head of hair, however he was severely autistic. Some of the men that I mention have been bald for a long time.

For whatever it's worth, I do think that baldness is undermining you, I just think it's unlikely to be your greatest failing. You should do what you can to keep your hair (anti androgen, minoxidil, derma roll, etc) as adding 0.50-1.00 points is valuable. But even with your current hair, you are not in the bottom 15% of the male population.

I don't know what's wrong with us. I certainly don't know what's wrong with you, I'd have to meet you. I told you that I find you intense, but that might just be your internet personae.

Being intelligent doesn't count for anything. The best couples are intelligence-matched, so if you're smart you can be with smart women, if you're average you can be with average women, and if you're stupid you can be with stupid women, that's my impression, anyway.

I'm in ok shape, you're in great shape.

I don't know if I'm confident, and you claiming to be confident means nothing. There's also a subtle division between confidence, arrogance, and overcompensating. The latter two are detrimental.

If you want more feedback from the forum, post longer descriptions of your own experiences so that other people can offer insight.

blackg

Reaction score

Do you bother brushing your teeth?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Do you bother brushing your teeth?

Yes. I brush and floss 3 times per day. Actually, sometimes I only floss twice, so maybe I could do better there. I even had some cosmetic whitening work done. But they're not naturally so white, so even after the work, they're don't look very white or fake. Everybody does that...were you joking?

Arranged marriages?

The thing with arranged marriages - at least in the western world - is that the guy still has to go on the date. It's more of an arranged date. So, he still can't avoid the issue of his hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I brush and floss 3 times per day. Actually, sometimes I only floss twice, so maybe I could do better there. I even had some cosmetic whitening work done. But they're not naturally so white, so even after the work, they're don't look very white or fake. Everybody does that...were you joking?

I think that he was, a large fraction of @blackg's posts are jokes.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Its mostly all about the face. But a wonderful face can be undone by being 5'5, obese, or having a grown out nw7.

Having said all that - I think if you have an average face, average height, and have your weight and clothes locked down then you can still do okay with women: especially as you get older.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score