Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ain't over analyzing. I am being real about expectations and how not get emotionally hurt by women showing minimal interest.
You are blatantly over analyzing.

You're on an online forum debating about how to best succeed with women.

By all accounts that would be considered over analyzing.

I mean, its okay to disagree on when to text back, but lets make it clear that we're both theorizing about looks and dating on an online forum - which says a lot about our analytical tendencies.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Date was ok .in a few days I can get in touch and ask to meet her again and she can say no, or maybe just ghost .

If the date went ok, then you have no chance. I've had dates that were actually fun that led to nothing. Your date needs to be an absolute knockout to have any chance and that's why you should push as hard as you can to lengthen the date, get physical etc. etc. on the first date. In the modern day, you should check how she feels about meeting again very soon, and not play the 'wait a few days' game. If she is excited about it, meet her again as soon as possible. But, the traditional way of dating is dead so - if she really wanted to - she would probably suggest it herself. My point is that if the date went ok then you really can't expect anything. Even if the date went well, you'll often get nowhere. It needs to be absolutely brilliant.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the date went ok, then you have no chance. I've had dates that were actually fun that led to nothing. Your date needs to be an absolute knockout to have any chance and that's why you should push as hard as you can to lengthen the date, get physical etc. etc. on the first date. In the modern day, you should check how she feels about meeting again very soon, and not play the 'wait a few days' game. If she is excited about it, meet her again as soon as possible. But, the traditional way of dating is dead so - if she really wanted to - she would probably suggest it herself. My point is that if the date went ok then you really can't expect anything. Even if the date went well, you'll often get nowhere. It needs to be absolutely brilliant.

I refuse to push or beg.

Honestly you sound very intense and obsessive, that may be undermining you in real-life encounters, it gives off vibes of desperation, or possibly worse. I hope that you are not that way in real life. Please relax.

But I'd like a second opinion from one of our local experts, @shookwun or @JohnsonDDG or @WhitePolarBear .

It is also the case that there is no single universal one-size-fits-all instructional manual for "women". I spoke to a few women friends when I was recently in Australia, during my self-imposed ban. One of them told me that she would feel uncomfortable if the man kissed her on the first date. The other told me that she doesn't date, she starts with f*****g and if the fucks are any good she might date them. Are either of them lying? No, it's different women with different life experiences and temperaments. Social intelligence includes the ability to discern what kind of woman you're dealing with, distinguishing that from interest level, or alternatively, curating your encounters so that you only deal with people of a similar philosophy.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I refuse to push or beg.

Honestly you sound very intense and obsessive, that may be undermining you in real-life encounters, it gives off vibes of desperation, or possibly worse. I hope that you are not that way in real life. Please relax.

But I'd like a second opinion from one of our local experts, @shookwun or @JohnsonDDG or @WhitePolarBear .

It is also the case that there is no single universal one-size-fits-all instructional manual for "women". I spoke to a few women friends when I was recently in Australia, during my self-imposed ban. One of them told me that she would feel uncomfortable if the man kissed her on the first date. The other told me that she doesn't date, she starts with f*****g and if the fucks are any good she might date them. Are either of them lying? No, it's different women with different life experiences and temperaments. Social intelligence includes the ability to discern what kind of woman you're dealing with, distinguishing that from interest level, or alternatively, curating your encounters so that you only deal with people of a similar philosophy.

When I say 'push' I mean simple things that lead to you running the date that you want to. For example, if she says that she has to leave in 1 hour, ask her if she could reschedule her other plans and have a longer date with you. Stuff like this has helped me once before so I try to do it. If I want to see a particular area or walk somewhere on a date, I'll push for it.

How would you feel if you went 1.5 years and over 20 different people on dates with no success, feeling no closer to getting married and having worse hair loss to top it off? That's what has made me like this but yes I shouldn't overthink it.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on a party recently. One girl approached me (she was with a nw0 tall husband) when I was smoking outside.

"Bla-bla you're goodlooking (lol wtf) I spotted you right away bla-bla I jealous you that you're single (wtf2) and have freedom" and she continued to flirt with drunk intonation

I retired asap from this hypergamous sl*t with disgust and hatred for females. Also seems like another married (on a baldcel) girl (much prettier) cheated with a most handsome NW0 guy from my workplace. I am not sure but they really have that connection, glance and jokes.

I thought you weren't even speaking to people and now you're at parties getting approached by married women. finasteride is a powerful drug.

Slayforlife.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I say 'push' I mean simple things that lead to you running the date that you want to. For example, if she says that she has to leave in 1 hour, ask her if she could reschedule her other plans and have a longer date with you. Stuff like this has helped me once before so I try to do it. If I want to see a particular area or walk somewhere on a date, I'll push for it.

How would you feel if you went 1.5 years and over 20 different people on dates with no success, feeling no closer to getting married and having worse hair loss to top it off? That's what has made me like this but yes I shouldn't overthink it.

If a woman tells me that she has to leave in one hour, I don't push. She either genuinely does need to leave or she doesn't like me, in either case I will not benefit from pushing.

You're a good looking guy so it is very unlikely that your failings are due to your looks. You are significantly above average. You're either aiming at the wrong woman, or aiming at the right woman and mis-firing, or both. What I did when I had 16 dates that led to virtually nowhere is I took ~6 months off from dating to focus on other priorities. It reduces the bitterness, it saves time, and thus allows one to explore other things that matter.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you weren't even speaking to people and now you're at parties getting approached by married women. finasteride is a powerful drug.

Slayforlife.

it was a sausage party

normie the Norman unleashed

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust what they say, only what they do. I almost always went in for the kiss on the first date, and many times the girl told me "I never kiss on the first date". Well, you just did. That statement became so cliche with the years. Then there was the variant "I never have sex on the first date" while wiping my c*m off their belly.

It's about playing around with her, you playfully test whether you can move forward or not, it's always quite fun.

We all have different sub-personalities depending on the situation and environment we're in. The hungry 'us', the horny 'us', the insecure 'us', the angry 'us' etc. When those girls are telling you about what they like and don't like about men, you're not actually talking to the person the men who banged them were talking to. Are you following me?

I used to make sex tapes with my ex, and sometimes I'd refer to what she had said during sex, and she'd be a 100% sure that she'd never say something like that, I had to be making it up, of course when I showed it to her, she was baffled. A girl being Chad's rag doll is not the same girl telling her beta friend that she just wants a guy who treats her nice.

In the same manner that we all like to believe that we're good people who'd never hurt anybody. It's BS of course, just wait to be in the situation that will push you over the edge, and we all get there more often than we like to think. Girls like to think that they're good girls who'd never be on their knees getting slapped by Chad's dongle, and sometimes they're still thinking that despite the fact that they already did it several times.

Anyway, watch what women do, well, if you can. I wouldn't trust anything they say. Keep pushing gently and see where you get, if she doesn't object, you're good to continue. It's simple, there aren't that many rules when it comes to mating, usually if you get the make-out, you can go all the way, at least that's my experience, unless she meets a guy she deems better than you between the dates.

I know the two women mentioned above rather well, and their description of preferences jives with their prior demonstrated behaviour. So it's both what they say and what they do, though certainly there might be additional details that they don't mention or that I didn't mention.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have tentative first dates schedules for Friday happy hour / drinking, and Saturday afternoon for a museum.

We're cheering for you with some retired female member from here. Keep it going.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My perception of people looks has been altered drastically.

I checked about 1000 photos from a club and haven't seen any person I would rate [7;10].

There are a lot of people I rate as [6;7), though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I refuse to push or beg.

I personally don't think over analysis will help.

Just chat to lots of people on tinder and bumble so that you don't really care that much if one of them likes you or not.

As for after date protocol - don't over think it - if you have a good time just say - hey, great meeting you - lets do this again

After that don't get it another thought until she responds.

Not worth the mental tax

blackg

Reaction score
You are blatantly over analyzing.

You're on an online forum debating about how to best succeed with women.

By all accounts that would be considered over analyzing.

I mean, its okay to disagree on when to text back, but lets make it clear that we're both theorizing about looks and dating on an online forum - which says a lot about our analytical tendencies.
This online debating will go on for a long time because every man has a different approach to pulling women.
Every woman is also different so the responses will obviously vary.

blackg

Reaction score
My perception of people looks has been altered drastically.

I checked about 1000 photos from a club and haven't seen any person I would rate [7;10].

There are a lot of people I rate as [6;7), though.
You must live in a sketchy area.

blackg

Reaction score
I personally don't think over analysis will help.

Just chat to lots of people on tinder and bumble so that you don't really care that much if one of them likes you or not.

As for after date protocol - don't over think it - if you have a good time just say - hey, great meeting you - lets do this again

After that don't get it another thought until she responds.

Not worth the mental tax
It's hard to not give a date, good or bad, another thought.

Well will dwel on the things that we thought we did right or wrong.
Especially if we are really attracted to the female.