Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
V7fV0Y3.jpg

Hairline of peace

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Date was ok .in a few days I can get in touch and ask to meet her again and she can say no, or maybe just ghost .
You're supposed to message the same night or the next day saying something like:

'great meeting you

we should do this again'

Women will flake on you if you wait three days to message.

shookwun

Reaction score
You're supposed to message the same night or the next day saying something like:

'great meeting you

we should do this again'

Women will flake on you if you wait three days to message.

No they wont. I never text after the date and wait for them to follow up.

I asked them out, They can provide feedback.

A women who enjoyed herself will follow up with the date 'hey I had fun last night'

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
No they wont. I never text after the date and wait for them to follow up.

I asked them out, They can provide feedback.

A women who enjoyed herself will follow up with the date 'hey I had fun last night'
Well I have more experience than you in dating so i'll politely disagree.

If you wait for a woman to be assertive then you will wait for a long time

shookwun

Reaction score
Well I have more experience than you in dating so i'll politely disagree.

If you wait for a woman to be assertive then you will wait for a long time
You will know when a women wants to see you again. They all give the same typical subtle push to show you the want to see you again.

Including themselves into future dates and hangouts. 'We should see that movie together
'Hehe when I come over I'll see it myself!'

They start pre planning. The iois are obvious. This last date I went on a week ago, the chick couldn't stop finger twirling her hair the entire time. Constant throwing her back,and exposing the neckline.

Seriously lol..... it's so obvious when they want to see you again. Even the shy ones will message you. It's not always the case, but from my experience almost all will text. Remember you are taking them out, and if they enjoy your company they will let you know afterwards

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will know when a women wants to see you again. They all give the same typical subtle push to show you the want to see you again.

Including themselves into future dates and hangouts. 'We should see that movie together
'Hehe when I come over I'll see it myself!'

They start pre planning. The iois are obvious. This last date I went on a week ago, the chick couldn't stop finger twirling her hair the entire time. Constant throwing her back,and exposing the neckline.

Seriously lol..... it's so obvious when they want to see you again. Even the shy ones will message you. It's not always the case, but from my experience almost all will text. Remember you are taking them out, and if they enjoy your company they will let you know afterwards
You're over thinking it

If you have a good time tell them

Sometimes I even say after the first kiss - lets do this again on the weekend

shookwun

Reaction score
I ain't over analyzing. I am being real about expectations and how not get emotionally hurt by women showing minimal interest.

You will know when it's right. Gut doesn't lie....suddenly both of you want to see each other all the time. That tooth and nail texting a chick with slight interest is a waste of time!

Go for women that want you more

blackg

Reaction score
There’s only unconditional love for women, children, and pets. Men are only loved for what they can provide. Women might love your looks, money, or status, but if you lose it then you’ll lose them.
Here we go again...

blackg

Reaction score
I did pick up a few matches while in DC though. DC women like me. Hopefully one of those 12 matches can lead to a date.
DC, baby!!
Washington, D.C. The District of Columbia.

Named in honour of two great men: George Washington and Christopher Columbus.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You're over thinking it

If you have a good time tell them

Sometimes I even say after the first kiss - lets do this again on the weekend
You and shook are not wrong in your thinking but if a girl is into you, you will get the signals during the date. The body language will show it. @Afro_Vacancy knows the signs by now. When they are making a hypothetical that involves you and them, you really know they are into you. If they tend to complement you alot during the date especially about your looks they are into you. They will give you hints if they want to do something with you again. Unfortunately, if the women has alot of dates lined up in one week, if you wait it could backfire. However, if you wait and all her dates turn out to be total losers , she will respond. So it really depends on the situation. Not only that but if she is insecure and you wait, that could backfire.

If they are interested in you, they usually will go for the kiss and squeeze you. If you get a kiss and a pat on the back, they really just might want to friend zone you. I know all about the signs only because when I dated alot of women, they told me the signs since I was a very curious dater. I asked alot of questions about them and kept the focus on them which actually most women thought was cute. But honestly, if they aren't strongly attracted to from the very beginning, it won't matter when you contact them again.

I hate to say this but the older you get, the worse dating becomes if you have never been married or never had a long term relationship( over 2 years minimum) women start to wonder about all types of scenarios. The only way it works in your favor is if they have not had the same experience either but then you will start to question them.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on a party recently. One girl approached me (she was with a nw0 tall husband) when I was smoking outside.

"Bla-bla you're goodlooking (lol wtf) I spotted you right away bla-bla I jealous you that you're single (wtf2) and have freedom" and she continued to flirt with drunk intonation

I retired asap from this hypergamous sl*t with disgust and hatred for females. Also seems like another married (on a baldcel) girl (much prettier) cheated with a most handsome NW0 guy from my workplace. I am not sure but they really have that connection, glance and jokes.

blackg

Reaction score
Also seems like another married (on a baldcel) girl (much prettier) cheated with a most handsome NW0 guy from my workplace. I am not sure but they really have that connection, glance and jokes.
Ohhhh... It seems like this pretty girl cheated, but then again, you're not sure?

And by the way, you should have just taken these compliments from that drunk milf and just moved on with a smile on your face.
Instead you overthink everything and storm off in disgust.
Stupid move!

It's not every day that a member of this site gets called handsome and/or very good looking.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohhhh... It seems like this pretty girl cheated, but then again, you're not sure?

And by the way, you should have just taken these compliments from this drunk milf and just moved on with a smile on your face.
Instead you overthink everything and storm off in disgust.
Stupid move!

It's not every day that a member of this site gets called handsome and/or very good looking.

> you're not sure

I'm not sure = it took a place

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great logic.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

"If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck."