Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
jewish > dirty muzzy

i am obsessed with jewish women

Well then Redmonton and Fort Mac might not be the best cities for you to live in.

Have you banged both local Jewish women yet?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No smiling is cope anyway you need mysterious bad boy and pretty boy look

My terrorist looks dont make the cut

When did you move to Spain?

You oughta be a slayer there, they're shorter in that country and you're the only man under 40 with a job.

shookwun

Reaction score
Most plausible theory ever is HAILO/FAILO effect............100%

@shookwun, I am very curious about your obsession with jewish women. Why? Is it their looks or their personality? Is it their love for gossiping and being yentas? Are these women jewish american princesses?

A lot of sexy women that I have encountered have been jewish. It seems like every one that I met was either a princess, loaded or had both sides of the coin.

A womens status turns me on.

shookwun

Reaction score
No smiling is cope anyway you need mysterious bad boy and pretty boy look

My terrorist looks dont make the cut

Smiling with both your eyes and teeth is the best opener I find. As I approach my sets I twinkle my eyes, and smile enthusiastically.

That in combination with some form of high status body language / playful dance.

:D

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smiling with both your eyes and teeth is the best opener I find. As I approach my sets I twinkle my eyes, and smile enthusiastically.

That in combination with some form of high status body language / playful dance.

anigif_enhanced-5601-1404900076-6.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
did you try to morph out NCT and smile on a Tinder photo?

View attachment 81284
he's a bit out of touch, but he does have a point.

Eyes are the single handedly the most important facial feature. Shitty eyes can make you auto-average, even if you have a good facial structure.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Grinman.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a tentative date on Friday with a different woman. She's very busy the rest of the week, teaching classes.

I might install Coffee Meets Bagel, they use a completely different format, so I'm curious.
Where did you meet her?

Is she the same age as you?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Have not had, and off bumble.

She is allegedly two years younger .

The first question she asked about me is "how tall are you?"

Just imagine how your life would have been, had you been 5'7

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just imagine how your life would have been, had you been 5'7

I would cope by saying that my hair is my greatest failing, and that women value hair above all else.

To be honest I probably would have committed suicide by now, as I would not have been able to survive the bullying in school. The psychological bullying almost drove me to suicide as is, but adding physical bullying might have put me over the edge, literally.