Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
learn to screen better!

what do you consider rejection?
She said she had a bf. Pretty sure she was lying, i felt like a fool. She went directly to Chad friend and i saw them clearly talking about me and gesturing. Was embarrassing. Semester is over in May. Fml

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
_z22cxCCu5H0AKRt2cFzD_RMZkPs7TEbeMhvKMvwI4k.jpg

life of 5/10 womyn

shookwun

Reaction score
Can you give us a field report of your recent findings, thoughts and general results upon putting yourself back in the game again?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you give us a field report of your recent findings, thoughts and general results upon putting yourself back in the game again?

went a club by accident a few minutes ago

zero ioi for 5 mins

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might go solo tonight.
I have done it before, and had good results.

How do you go about going solo without looking like a creeper? I'm sometimes tempted to go to local bars by myself for kicks but feel like I would come off as a sketch ball to all possible interests.

shookwun

Reaction score
How do you go about going solo without looking like a creeper? I'm sometimes tempted to go to local bars by myself for kicks but feel like I would come off as a sketch ball to all possible interests.
Its your mind set.

The key to a good night is to accept responsibility in your own fun, and not relying on external factors for being the reason you had fun. When I go solo I make sure to open anyone, casual talk, small talk and shift my focus towards just having a fun night without any expectations. The moment you start setting a bar for yourself you will disappoint yourself. When I go out solo I approach the situation that I am here to have fun; and what ever else happens is just a bonus. I self amuse a lot, and I open the first set I see.

I dont go to bars. I go to clubs where they have so many people that nobody will even realise you walked by them numerous amounts of times.

i only do this when my mates are not around.

I have no expectations, and I embrace the awkwardness. Most importantly I approach right away, I dont stagnate, and personally i dont care about rejection... i laugh it off.

I dont focus on social proof, and feed negative thoughts about being out alone.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont go to bars. I go to clubs where they have so many people that nobody will even realise you walked by them numerous amounts of times.

this lol

inkognito game

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a date on Monday with a satisfactory woman but honestly I'm overall feeling pretty shitty right now regardless. I would like more success but there are limits to what I can do, I'm not white and I have this nerdy Jewish nice guy face.

I had a woman (different woman) cancel on me this morning. She said that she can't make it tonight because she's tired from work. In the abstract, that's fine. In reality, that's BS, as if it were the truth she would say something like "How about Tuesday instead?" which would be ok. There's no alternative date proposed, as what has happened since she agreed to me is that ten or fifteen other handsome and successful guys have asked her out.

This woman who was my roommate ten years ago is discussing her tinder experiences on Twitter. From what I can tell, she gets a date every day.

Some of you smartasses are going to tell me to "find women in real life", it doesn't work that way when you're in your 30s.

I went to a fancy party on Thursday, it was in a posh restaurant and it was celebrating a fundraiser. A lot of people were there. I speak to two women and the conversation is unnatural, oak fine. I speak to a third (whom I don't know) and everything is flowing well and we have something in common. I'm not leaning into her or anything. Then somebody else sits down, and she says "This is my husband Frank," (I forget his exact name) That's how it goes, after 30 or so, all of the remotely good women are taken. This woman was not a model.

I recently asked a woman from a dance class (she left a while back) if she wanted to meet for drinks. She responded two weeks later and said "I'm sorry that I missed this, I was busy, but maybe we can meet next week ?!" I told her that the following week I'd be out of town, but I'd get in touch when I got back. I got back and messaged her again, she has never responded to me. This is somebody with whom I got along, who gave me a random hug when I bumped into her at another place, who had gone out for dinner with me and somebody else when we were dancing together. It's nothing personal -- she just has tons of options. On any given night there are probably 4 or 5 people willing to meet her.

Last edited: