Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

shookwun

Reaction score
I have a date on Monday with a satisfactory woman but honestly I'm overall feeling pretty shitty right now regardless. I would like more success but there are limits to what I can do, I'm not white and I have this nerdy Jewish nice guy face.

I had a woman (different woman) cancel on me this morning. She said that she can't make it tonight because she's tired from work. In the abstract, that's fine. In reality, that's BS, as if it were the truth she would say something like "How about Tuesday instead?" which would be ok. There's no alternative date proposed, as what has happened since she agreed to me is that ten or fifteen other handsome and successful guys have asked her out.

This woman who was my roommate ten years ago is discussing her tinder experiences on Twitter. From what I can tell, she gets a date every day.

Some of you smartasses are going to tell me to "find women in real life", it doesn't work that way when you're in your 30s.

I went to a fancy party on Thursday, it was in a posh restaurant and it was celebrating a fundraiser. A lot of people were there. I speak to two women and the conversation is unnatural, oak fine. I speak to a third (whom I don't know) and everything is flowing well and we have something in common. I'm not leaning into her or anything. Then somebody else sits down, and she says "This is my husband Frank," (I forget his exact name) That's how it goes, after 30 or so, all of the remotely good women are taken. This woman was not a model.

I recently asked a woman from a dance class (she left a while back) if she wanted to meet for drinks. She responded two weeks later and said "I'm sorry that I missed this, I was busy, but maybe we can meet next week ?!" I told her that the following week I'd be out of town, but I'd get in touch when I got back. I got back and messaged her again, she has never responded to me. This is somebody with whom I got along, who gave me a random hug when I bumped into her at another place, who had gone out for dinner with me and somebody else when we were dancing together. It's nothing personal -- she just has tons of options. On any given night there are probably 4 or 5 people willing to meet her.
The post is reality, and quite polrazing in regards to how women respond in situations of disinterest.

For future id recommend setting up a date, and proposing the idea of two options. 'i was thinking either tuesday or thursday. Which works best for you?'

There is no way she can bail on two initial dates, unless she has no interest.

I am actually surprised they follow up, when its clear they have no interest. But you need to also understand that most women, including myself dread dates and it takes a lot of effort to actually go out on one. I typically dont like going on dates, and become lazy to the notion of going out on them.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The post is reality, and quite polrazing in regards to how women respond in situations of disinterest.

For future id recommend setting up a date, and proposing the idea of two options. 'i was thinking either tuesday or thursday. Which works best for you?'

There is no way she can bail on two initial dates, unless she has no interest.

I am actually surprised they follow up, when its clear they have no interest. But you need to also understand that most women, including myself dread dates and it takes a lot of effort to actually go out on one. I typically dont like going on dates, and become lazy to the notion of going out on them.

My working assumption is that some women like to be honest, and actually cancel a date and/or say they're cancelling when doing so. As they accumulate experience in the online dating sphere, they will encounter more and more men who whine at them (I didn't whine), eventually they will just give up and ghost as default.

I don't think that she had no interest. I think that she did at one point, then a couple days passed and one or multiple chads got in touch with her, so she lost interest in me.

shookwun

Reaction score
My working assumption is that some women like to be honest, and actually cancel a date and/or say they're cancelling when doing so. As they accumulate experience in the online dating sphere, they will encounter more and more men who whine at them (I didn't whine), eventually they will just give up and ghost as default.

I don't think that she had no interest. I think that she did at one point, then a couple days passed and one or multiple chads got in touch with her, so she lost interest in me.
which is why you need to set up a date and interaction as soon as possible. The longer you go without actually seeing eachother, the faster the spark goes away. Theres a certain timeframe of interest that you have to physically interact or else it will go no where.

The better looking you are, the longer the spark lasts.

What exactly do you find beta and feminine about your face?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
which is why you need to set up a date and interaction as soon as possible. The longer you go without actually seeing eachother, the faster the spark goes away. Theres a certain timeframe of interest that you have to physically interact or else it will go no where.

The better looking you are, the longer the spark lasts.

What exactly do you find beta and feminine about your face?

You've seen my pictures.

I have a nice guy nerdy Jewish face.

In college, one person told me that I was the most Jewish-looking person that he had ever met.

Though some people think that I look Muslim.

Which is worse?

I've put up lots of photos on photo feeler and women frequently write that my file seems forced and unnatural. It's not though, that's just what my face often looks like.

shookwun

Reaction score
You've seen my pictures.

I have a nice guy nerdy Jewish face.

In college, one person told me that I was the most Jewish-looking person that he had ever met.

Though some people think that I look Muslim.

Which is worse?

I've put up lots of photos on photo feeler and women frequently write that my file seems forced and unnatural. It's not though, that's just what my face often looks like.
jewish > dirty muzzy

i am obsessed with jewish women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have that 5' guy on my work with great personality (no joking) he is married and has a child with average woman

another guy 5'6, married and with child as well

personality game

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have that 5' guy on my work with great personality (no joking) he is married and has a child with average woman

another guy 5'6, married and with child as well

personality game
Married != slaying prime jbs

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is ur tinder
15992543-norway-breiviknazi.jpg

Im running beard game now

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still get 0 matches.
Gonna do hair transplant do u know any good clinics in spain that dont have absurd waiting lists ?

lol your hairline is NW1 isn't it

PM me pic of crown/hairline

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
jewish > dirty muzzy

i am obsessed with jewish women
@shookwun, I am very curious about your obsession with jewish women. Why? Is it their looks or their personality? Is it their love for gossiping and being yentas? Are these women jewish american princesses?

blackg

Reaction score
@shookwun, I am very curious about your obsession with jewish women. Why? Is it their looks or their personality? Is it their love for gossiping and being yentas? Are these women jewish american princesses?
I had to look up "yenta."
Yenta: a woman who gossips.