Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro its not thay deep, if its legit we would see more ppl get result. The best argument i can give is that its probbly ppl that already used big 3 for more then the improvment phase , and if its actually works then more then 1 person would share results.
The result so far are not that good as the Bayer m15 stuff...
WTF you delusional. I stopped minoxidil 3 weeks ago, microneedling 3 months ago. SMI only since I stopped minoxidil. I never used finasteride, dutasteride or ketoconazole.

And that's some HRT-like results.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro its not thay deep, if its legit we would see more ppl get result. The best argument i can give is that its probbly ppl that already used big 3 for more then the improvment phase , and if its actually works then more then 1 person would share results.
The result so far are not that good as the Bayer m15 stuff...
Only the people that have results used it consistently. But it's healthy to stay skeptical (I am too). We will see what happens in the next few months

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao this thread evolved into full blown shitpost.

But honestly it's kinda frustating, when you're big on hair loss research to maintain a positive outlook, you quickly get used to the false hope, the hyperbolic announcement, the radio silence and the lack of information.
So when all we have is forum post, three examples with not so standardized pictures and a really secretive behavior from everyone inside the group buy ( Join or be damned ), hard not to be kinda sceptic about the whole thing.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao this thread evolved into full blown shitpost.

But honestly it's kinda frustating, when you're big on hair loss research to maintain a positive outlook, you quickly get used to the false hope, the hyperbolic announcement, the radio silence and the lack of information.
So when all we have is forum post, three examples with not so standardized pictures and a really secretive behavior from everyone inside the group buy ( Join or be damned ), hard not to be kinda sceptic about the whole thing.
Let me get this straight, a bunch of strangers take the time to research something you're suffering with, spend even more time figuring out ways to materialize that research into a treatment, figure out ways to acquire said treatment, make a group for it and a thread on how to join if you want to and you call it secretive?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo can we get back on topic.

You guys think this prolactin approach can restore hairline too, like bring a NW1.5-2 to a NW1? It would be nice to never need a transplant at all tbh...

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, a bunch of strangers take the time to research something you're suffering with, spend even more time figuring out ways to materialize that research into a treatment, figure out ways to acquire said treatment, make a group for it and a thread on how to join if you want to and you call it secretive?
Yep, props to them honestly, but whenever someone's ask a question about how it goes, if there are other results, the answer are kinda elusive.
I mean, aight, i'm glad your secret society have found a way to get SMI-01 that they're obviously not really willing to share to the outsiders, but heh a pictures, thought, explanation of use and some reports maybe?

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, props to them honestly, but whenever someone's ask a question about how it goes, if there are other results, the answer are kinda elusive.
I mean, aight, i'm glad your secret society have found a way to get SMI-01 that they're obviously not really willing to share to the outsiders, but heh a pictures, thought, explanation of use and some reports maybe?
I mean just join the discord if you're interested, most of the members just don't frequent HairLossTalk.com that much anymore. Also hard to share pics since they'd have to ask permission everytime.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The illuminatis are pretty sensitive so it seems, the order is in the shadow, anywhere and everywhere, holding power and a Norwood annihilator cure, forbidden knowledge that must be kept into the sacred discord.
At least we know where they got it from! We're making progress here!

Kek, and in 6 months you'll see those guys debating which is better between 1.2mm dermaroll and 1.22mm, pretending that this PRL stuff never existed.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're crazy. PRLR is the legit cure that we've been waiting for. This is about as good as it's ever going to get. I don't even microneedle anymore. I've quit everything except SMI.
I'm not saying it doesn't work, i have good hope in it, perhaps not as much as you guys.
I was just ironizing on the constant reference to the discord.

But hey, send me an invite, i'm willing to learn more.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All eyes on this now, with a wider group buy the results will speak for themselves and there will be tangible conclusions one way or the other. Fingers crossed its positive

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All eyes on this now, with a wider group buy the results will speak for themselves and there will be tangible conclusions one way or the other. Fingers crossed its positive
I hope with a wider group we can lower the price to 10$/g o_O 5kg production for thousands of participants o_O

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're crazy. PRLR is the legit cure that we've been waiting for. This is about as good as it's ever going to get. I don't even microneedle anymore. I've quit everything except SMI.
Do you still wait for BAY now ? :cool:

Last edited:

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope with a wider group we can lower the price to 10$/g o_O 5kg production for thousands of participants o_O
If the results from this batch are good and well documented with pics then there will be a lot of people interested!

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the hair hasn't been gone for like 10 years. It's easier if you are younger too
Ah nice. Well I'm 22, so I doubt that hair has been gone for 10 years haha

Also just to clarify since I'm not in the discord, what is the price for 1 years supply of SMI at the dosage you guys are taking? Do you guys plan on taking it for a full year?

I read with the BAY antibody the monkeys only had treatment for 6 months and the results last a long time (years?). Is it the same with SMI?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is really funny is that people buying to this shaddy scammers end up spending 10k+ for 0 cosmetic results. With that money you can restore your hairline with a top surgeon to a nw0 level and with almost zero health risks.
It's pretty cheap actually. A few hundred dollars depending on regimen