Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guys who bought that sh*t are legit disgusting. Deleting posts, teasing us, not telling us how or where to buy, being vague

What a bunch of subhumans playing with hair loss sufferers emotions

If only you had done a little bit of research before turning into toxic mode. You would have read that they have shown pictures in the past, invited people to their Discord group and offered them to join a group buy for SMI.

Now of course, it's easier to trigger people with insults for them to feel the urge to direct you to relevant past discussions, with the sole intent to prove they aren't ill-natured.

I am not going to do it this time though. Am I bad?

Last edited:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If only you had done a little bit of research before turning into toxic mode. You would have read that they have shown pictures in the past, invited people to their Discord group and offered them to join a group buy for SMI.

Now of course, it's easier to trigger people with insults for them to feel the urge to direct you to relevant past discussions, with the sole intent to prove they aren't ill-natured.

I am not going to do it this time tough. Am I bad?
Spot on. It’s always been a community project.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i have seen the pics , its OK not more then that i have seen minoxidil responder that get WAY more growth . Dont get excited yet guys . Plus there only 1 dude that shows pics update . My only guess is the rest dont get result from it

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re the pictures. We can’t post other peoples shared pictures on an online forum without consent.
I'mtheguy.PNG

I'm Sc0tt1sh. I consent.

Here are the results, you can spread it everywhere :
SMI.jpg

The white dot is for a hair that was here before the smi treatment. It's a little point of reference.

Last edited:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is it a scam? Afaik Swiss or Gegen aren’t selling anything

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This kind of results can be obtained with dermapen alone. And much better results have been obtained with dermapen+ minoxidil, so you cannot be sure he is using only smi. You guys are so innocent. This is not a scientific study, this is just a guy selling wuhan products on a gb.
I don't know if you're a master troll or if you are dumb and disrespecteful as f***.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should see the latest picture showing 2 months regrowth on SMI, the last three weeks being monotherapy. Blows minoxidil out of the water. The only thing that even comes close to such results so quickly is estrogen. PRLR antagonists are HRT without the feminizing side effects. This is the biggest revolution in hair loss treatment ever.
lmao, guys here are so deep into research and experimenting that they start to talk and behave like companies.

"We have good faith in our products, which will be available soon"
"We have seen great results and we hope to revolutionize the field, unfortunately we can't post the results right now"

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, Hairlosstalk really turned into shits after the discord group vacuum sucked the forum of braincells. This guy must be one of the dumbest people on here hands down. I think we need to stop feeding the trolls. Feed them and more will follow his path from Tressless for sure

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The next phase of the scam is that in 2 o 3 months people will ask for more pics. Then the scammer feels attacked and leaves the forum. Ready to prepare the next scam with the "state of the art" compound.
Bro its not thay deep, if its legit we would see more ppl get result. The best argument i can give is that its probbly ppl that already used big 3 for more then the improvment phase , and if its actually works then more then 1 person would share results.
The result so far are not that good as the Bayer m15 stuff...