Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

Homebrewhero

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Pegasus said topical SMI was 'cope'. Is there anyone still pursuing the topical route with this or share any experience of it. Am considering jumping into this next or a subsequent group buy and just wanted to know if topical is a no-go. Thanks.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Pegasus said topical SMI was 'cope'. Is there anyone still pursuing the topical route with this or share any experience of it. Am considering jumping into this next or a subsequent group buy and just wanted to know if topical is a no-go. Thanks.
We haven't done enough dose ranging yet, we know at least two of our members have been consistent with topical right from the start and have been experiencing good results so far. We've pulled the trigger on the GB but you can still get in on it in the next few days if you want to.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We haven't done enough dose ranging yet, we know at least two of our members have been consistent with topical right from the start and have been experiencing good results so far. We've pulled the trigger on the GB but you can still get in on it in the next few days if you want to.
Is oral better ?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is oral better ?

We're unsure which route is better yet, we need more time to gather results. In the meanwhile we are seeing both results from topical and oral. Since these gains come from antagonising the PRLR we expect to keep these gains even after discontinuing SMI-6, similar to how discontinuing BAY, the hairs regrown still stuck around after 4 years.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're unsure which route is better yet, we need more time to gather results. In the meanwhile we are seeing both results from topical and oral. Since these gains come from antagonising the PRLR we expect to keep these gains even after discontinuing SMI-6, similar to how discontinuing BAY, the hairs regrown still stuck around after 4 years.
If anyone's got any before/after pics to share, we'd love to see them.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should see the latest picture showing 2 months regrowth on SMI, the last three weeks being monotherapy. Blows minoxidil out of the water. The only thing that even comes close to such results so quickly is estrogen. PRLR antagonists are HRT without the feminizing side effects. This is the biggest revolution in hair loss treatment ever.
It doesn't matter for sh*t when it's nearly impossible to get our hands on

Dome Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should see the latest picture showing 2 months regrowth on SMI, the last three weeks being monotherapy. Blows minoxidil out of the water. The only thing that even comes close to such results so quickly is estrogen. PRLR antagonists are HRT without the feminizing side effects. This is the biggest revolution in hair loss treatment ever.
Can you post your progress? Also, do you think the results will last and improve after 6 months of treatment, like in the Bayer patent?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a link to the picture? Or can you post it on here

Cmon man don't tease us lol

Shinra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are u serious? :(

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why void ?
He deleted the first post without a reason haha

Show some pics with the results, pls

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guys who bought that sh*t are legit disgusting. Deleting posts, teasing us, not telling us how or where to buy, being vague

What a bunch of subhumans playing with hair loss sufferers emotions
You are tripping. It’s as open source as you can get it.