Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
so are blood tests a waste of time? id have to spend a few hundred pounds to get some. is it worth it?

so from what youve read about all this, do u understand pfs and what is happening and what needs to be done to cure it? does cdnuts protocol make sense? do u work in science?

The blood tests are a good idea to rule out other problems. You probably won't find a useful answer, but if you do it's meaningful. However, a few hundred pounds does seem steep. I don't know your personal financial situation.

I have a PhD in astronomy, I work in that. I wish I knew nothing about health, I've studied it a little because I have some problems myself. I wish I didn't need to spend time on it.

My impression is that nobody understands PFS, we only know that the CDnuts is the only widely successful cure. It goes something like this:
- long water-only fast or a juice feast if you're not that down;
- Exercise regimen including testosterone boosters such as sprinting (keep doing through following two steps);
- DHT prohormones, post-cycle therapy;
- cycle herbal supplements, I forget which ones and I don't understand why they're cycled;
- Avoid grains, added sugars, and maybe alcohol (don't remember) throughout;

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The blood tests are a good idea to rule out other problems. You probably won't find a useful answer, but if you do it's meaningful. However, a few hundred pounds does seem steep. I don't know your personal financial situation.

I have a PhD in astronomy, I work in that. I wish I knew nothing about health, I've studied it a little because I have some problems myself. I wish I didn't need to spend time on it.

My impression is that nobody understands PFS, we only know that the CDnuts is the only widely successful cure. It goes something like this:
- long water-only fast or a juice feast if you're not that down;
- Exercise regimen including testosterone boosters such as sprinting (keep doing through following two steps);
- DHT prohormones, post-cycle therapy;
- cycle herbal supplements, I forget which ones and I don't understand why they're cycled;
- Avoid grains, added sugars, and maybe alcohol (don't remember) throughout;

ive had a bunch of tests done in the last few years, and everything has always come back fine. so ive been told. i specifically asked for dht to be tested a few months ago and they refused. they dont it in the uk on the nhs. it costs too much lol. the fuckers. i need to get it done privately. i think dht alone costs about a hundred pounds or so

and they wont even let me do another basic hormone test because my last test a year ago everything came back normal. so fucks knows how much a full panel will cost. im looking into hundreds, maybe even thousands.

if i do this, theres no point getting just dht, test and estrogen tested, what about all the other things? where do i stop? this is what im trying to explain to 'gone'. if i were to get EVERYTHING tested that the guys over on solvepfs are doing, i could be looking at thousands of pounds. and for what? its gotten them nowhere. whats the point. i mean if i am to do this properly, i should EVERYTHING checked yes? no point getting just a few things tested right?

but its bullshit. all these extensive and expensive blood tests have got guys NOWHERE. they try all these specific protocols based on their blood tests and nothing happens.

yes i no what the cdnut protocol is david, im asking if what you have read about pfs, does this protocol make sense in terms of fixing it? it has to, otherwise these guys wouldnt be getting better

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not pay thousands of pounds for more blood tests, particularly if your current ones are fine. I paid for tests when I lived in Australia, but the prices were not absurd, about ~AU$ 400 for a decently large panel. The cost of the DHT test was ~AU$ 40. A reasonable price to pay. My DHT was in the normal range.

As for whether or not CDnuts protocol makes sense, that can't be answered in my opinion. There's a treatment for PFS, but there's no aetiology of PFS. I've looked into it and nobody understands what's going on, you just have various theories such as the Alex Miller theory. If all of these smart people have not figured it out, you probably won't and I probably won't either.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not pay thousands of pounds for more blood tests, particularly if your current ones are fine. I paid for tests when I lived in Australia, but the prices were not absurd, about ~AU$ 400 for a decently large panel. The cost of the DHT test was ~AU$ 40. A reasonable price to pay. My DHT was in the normal range.

As for whether or not CDnuts protocol makes sense, that can't be answered in my opinion. There's a treatment for PFS, but there's no aetiology of PFS. I've looked into it and nobody understands what's going on, you just have various theories such as the Alex Miller theory. If all of these smart people have not figured it out, you probably won't and I probably won't either.

lol i know i wont figure it out

alright cheers mate. im gonna try the protocol soon and see where it gets me. im not wasting no more time with doctors and blood tests ffs. drive me nuts wasting time like that.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i know i wont figure it out

alright cheers mate. im gonna try the protocol soon and see where it gets me. im not wasting no more time with doctors and blood tests ffs. drive me nuts wasting time like that.

I hope you keep us up to date and let us know how it's going. Maybe keep a log in a dedicated thread.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i will update for sure when i start doing it all
mate what are ur status hight wight bf?
full hormones test are important to get a clear view on ur body.
its not a safe drug to be honest i took for 3 days and git sides even if ppl say impossible to get sides but it cuz psychologic ones the idea in my head that i got fucked from 3 pills made me feel worse but I found a good doctor that convinced me that i dont have pfs my point is no matter how this drug is strong and risky no way will some one get fucked from couple of pills as ppl say they are at ph.com

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope you keep us up to date and let us know how it's going. Maybe keep a log in a dedicated thread.
hello david
u did no fap for a while I remember i did the same after taking finasteride and got sides now i fell 90% recoverd ererctions are hard getting morning ones everyday and when i am sleep
so I bust a nut last Saturday I fealt pain in the area between the piens and anus like pressure being applied there note that i did no fap for 3 weeks and my volume was less that used to be i paranoia masterbated the first week after taking finasteride with no problem in volume or shooting
so did u experience any pain after no fap? is my issue cuz I stopped fapping to be honest i used to masterbate once eod

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello david
u did no fap for a while I remember i did the same after taking finasteride and got sides now i fell 90% recoverd ererctions are hard getting morning ones everyday and when i am sleep
so I bust a nut last Saturday I fealt pain in the area between the piens and anus like pressure being applied there note that i did no fap for 3 weeks and my volume was less that used to be i paranoia masterbated the first week after taking finasteride with no problem in volume or shooting
so did u experience any pain after no fap? is my issue cuz I stopped fapping to be honest i used to masterbate once eod

I've never experienced ball ache. I don't know anything about it, sorry.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
mate what are ur status hight wight bf?
full hormones test are important to get a clear view on ur body.
its not a safe drug to be honest i took for 3 days and git sides even if ppl say impossible to get sides but it cuz psychologic ones the idea in my head that i got fucked from 3 pills made me feel worse but I found a good doctor that convinced me that i dont have pfs my point is no matter how this drug is strong and risky no way will some one get fucked from couple of pills as ppl say they are at ph.com

ill speak to the guys at swolesource and see what they say about blood tests. i dont want to spend hundreds of pounds for nothing

what exact hormones do u suggest?

im 5'11. i dont know what i weight really. but im pretty slim. havent weighed myself in ages

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ill speak to the guys at swolesource and see what they say about blood tests. i dont want to spend hundreds of pounds for nothing

what exact hormones do u suggest?

im 5'11. i dont know what i weight really. but im pretty slim. havent weighed myself in ages
u need total testosterone free test dht estrogen prolactin t3 t4 tsh shbg lh fsh

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Consider this a fair warning to all of you.

This drug can destroy your life if you end up crashing.

I'd do anything to be bald and have my cognitive function back.

You are playing Russian Roulette with your life taking this toxic poison.

It has been a while since I have visited this part of the forum. I can see nothing has changed.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Yeah no sh*t.

farisayeh

Reaction score
desmond havesuccesful result with microdosing..i now on 0.25mg for every 4 days....beside that you should try l theanine supplement to overcome the sides effect...finasteride will lower your neurosteroid(allopregnalone,thdoc,etc) ..this steroid is working for GABAa receptor for anxiolitic,antidpressant,anti- convulsive effect. ..thats why you will feel brain fog and anxiety...lets try l-theanine(suntheanine)..this supplement can increase GABA and replace neurosteroid for GABAa receptor.this supplemnt also work for anxiety and depression...lemon balm also best to combine with l theanine

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how are u feeling man?
Hi Ahmed

How you doing? I still have the numbness unfortunately, part of me still can't believe it, I think I've just been incredibly unlucky, I thought at times it's coming back but no it still feels wrong, as in if I rub finger along top of shaft it doesn't sense my finger, really strange, You know what's crazy is that I can't remember how sensitive It was before I took finasteride you know what I mean as it's not something I can go back and measure and it's four months now but something is wrong and it wasn't numb before, The whole thing is a head f*** and no answers as to why it does that from my extensive reading, hope you're doing good man