Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide.

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not had any side effects all all from finasteride in the 14 months I've been taking it, it's almost like I'm taking sugar pills to be quite honest.

One of my friends who has been on it a lot longer than myself did recently say that he has erectile dysfunction and low sex drive from it, however he also said that he started taking some natural herbal pills called 60% icariin extract which solved the problem.

End of the day, the worst thing for your libido, is stressing about your libido. Just try and chill a bit fellas.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've not had any side effects all all from finasteride in the 14 months I've been taking it, it's almost like I'm taking sugar pills to be quite honest.

One of my friends who has been on it a lot longer than myself did recently say that he has erectile dysfunction and low sex drive from it, however he also said that he started taking some natural herbal pills called 60% icariin extract which solved the problem.

End of the day, the worst thing for your libido, is stressing about your libido. Just try and chill a bit fellas.
i hope so man

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude ur in whole new level

dantes a badass

deliberately walks around with his dick not working anymore

brutal

i dont even think he cares about his hair anymore. hes just using the drug to kill his penis.

Last edited:

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dantes a badass

brutal

i dont even think he cares about his hair anymore. hes just using the drug to kill his penis.
it looks like that damn he has some serious balls

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dantes a badass

brutal

Dante probably destroyed his sex organs permanently and will likely never achieve an erection or have sex or sexual pleasure anymore.

His hair matters more. We should respect him for his sacrifice.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. My peace of mind matters more. Feeling whole and good about myself matters more. Being able to look at myself in the mirror without feeling sick matters more. I never cared much about girls nor sex even before hair loss anyway. I didn't have a chance with any girl before, I don't now, and I surely wouldn't as a bald guy. So it's inconsequential.

There are prostitutes if you have the money.

And man you can still get a girl with a bald head.

SWLinPHX

Reaction score
Gawd, these hair loss forums are depressing, confusing and contradictory. The more I read the less I know what to do. :(

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My man Dante, working out does wonders for looks girls love that

I don't know how much Dante would benefit from working out, my guess is probably a little bit, as in six months on a good program would add him 1 to 2 points. That said he has a shoulder injury so he cannot train right now.

I know the feeling, I had a stomach injury and thus have not trained since June or July of last year. I got surgery a few weeks ago, and next months I can finally train again. I'm looking forward to it, but I'll start slow.