Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide. | Page 16 | HairLossTalk Forums
  1. New! Great hair recovery from a Hair Transplant: FUE With No Scar - Doganay Turkey
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Robotic Hair Transplants?! Check out these Before and After Photos - Bernstein NYC.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Natural Hairline Completely Restored by Dr. Bisanga with an FUE Hair Transplant.

Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide.

Discussion in 'Dealing with Side Effects' started by MikeW, Dec 10, 2016.

1. g.i joey

g.i joey Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    So hard to read your post at thought of bobster having his cock jammed all the way down your throat...

the real question should be, why do you love this man so much that you have to keep reiterating the fact that he's banned?

Notcoolanymore likes this.
  2. ahmed wolf

ahmed wolf Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    he got himself in this position
    he never told the truth about using finasteride in his early posts he said he took it got sides and now looking for new hair options then went on his psychologic spree about hair loss ruined his life and wants to kill him self then he was off the fourm 2 months later u got mikew spamming about pfs also lied about his sides first he got mental then he reported full impotence when usrers like @David_MPN tried to help him out ge was like i done that ppl told him about trt he said he cant find a doctor to prescribe it but replying in other post that trt didnt help and got him self banned 2 weeks later bobster is back spamming my posts that finasteride shrinked his dick by 2 inchs but he still take it notice still taking it he said that he stopped 2 months later stard his campaign against merk and pfs shit telling new users they eill get fucked telling ne that 3 pills killd me permeantly tgen he started to go against @g.i joey for no reason also message other users about killing him self and not want to listen to any advice he even posted lab tets that were good also he lied on user that took finasteride for short time got sides he told him he was off finasteride fo 5 months eith now improvement but back in January he is still taking it with a happy face
    bottom line is he is a troll
    i maybe a psychologic nut job but i live is 3th world country knowing if i got fucked i cant cure myself so thats why i am freaking out i looked fir cd nuts but i am not convinced he told me to use the herbs but i cant buy them even if i want too i also believe in modern medicine all trails showed the longer ur on finasteride the higher the chsnce of getting them and patients showed ed after being on finasteride for atleast 40 days but i only took it for 3 days

g.i joey likes this.
  3. Roberto_72

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    When a user is banned, there is collective decision by more than one mod about the necessity to ban them to improve the quality and usefulness of the forum for all the other users.
    It is definitive.
    I beg you not to follow up on this.

Notcoolanymore and Captain Rex like this.
  4. sunchyme1

sunchyme1 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    i cant believe you banned me roberto

i warned you before hand i was gonna troll you :D:D

guess that was a bad idea:p

rclark likes this.
  5. Roberto_72

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It was not for that!
    You posted VERY BAD pictures and people complained. Please behave :-(

Dante92 likes this.
  6. sunchyme1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    looool

instanta like from dante.

sorry man. you are the top mod here. no more dick pics :D

i may troll from time to time tho

rclark likes this.
  7. sunchyme1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    also man, just out of interest, how long was baldhurts banned for this time?

8. Roberto_72

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I seem to remember He may be one of those who broke some forum rules that led the moderator community to ban him forever.
    Other very interesting users will take his place.

9. sunchyme1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol

rip baldhurts

rclark and Xander94 like this.
  10. Gone

Gone Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Every time I randomly check this thread (I don't know why I do) I see another user banned lol

#310 Gone, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  11. rclark

rclark Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Out of respect for you I won't.

That said, there are users here still making fun of him.

#311 rclark, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  12. DrizzyD

DrizzyD Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Seriously this whole thread is a fucking cancer. Every fucking drug has some form of side effects. The people that suffer such horrible sides we're already nervous wrecks to begin with and let their minds eat away at themselves. Honestly eat healthy, exercise, take some zinc, omega 3's, make sure your getting healthy fats, take a few natural estrogen blockers, and just forget your taking the damn medicine. I havent even taken finasteride but I can tell you all right now these problems are all symptoms of adrenal fatigue, anxiety, and depression. I literally have had all this shit except ed pretty much and if you live a healthy lifestyle and stop over thinking every god damn thing you will be fine. Oh and while you're at it get a god damn prescription for fluoxetine and see a psychiatrist because it is more than clear you all have horrible anxiety issues. Brain fog, feeling mentally slow, memory problems, fatigue, ed literally all that shit can just be caused by anxiety and also the refusal to believe anyone about what's going on points to anxiety. Anxiety has some of the most devastating physical and mental symptoms I have experienced I literally have thought I've had everything from ball cancer to MS, literally hopped on fluoxetine for 2 months, I feel like a new person. At first I was scared to try finasteride but honestly the people who are going so crazy here and bashing the drug all literally remind me of myself when I was refusing to believe I have anxiety and I was looking for anything to blame. Truth is if the finasteride did anything, it either somehow made you more self aware of your underlying anxiety, and or served as a placebo in order for you to suddenly realize you have these symptoms and start blaming them on finasteride. Literally the most retarded shit I've ever seen. I've lived with brain fog throughout most of my high school life, if you just ignore it and realize it's anxiety related and that it's in your head it goes away. Bottom line is take finasteride for yourself, as I plan on doing this month, if you have horrible sides research and supplement to counteract them, if they persist keep a log of your MENTAL HEALTH on and off the drug and continue taking once you realize you've made all this shit up in your head.

13. DrizzyD

DrizzyD Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    And I hate to bash people I really do because I lived with anxiety and depressed feelings for almost 4 years and now two months on an anti anxiety/anti OCD and I feel like a new person. My anxiety was so bad that for 4 years I didn't think I could breath I would literally panic all night blaming all my symptoms on random shit like gluten, dairy, pre workout, protein. At the end of the day it was anxiety/OCD and acid reflux lmfao.

14. rclark

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Seriously, go fuck yourself. Why do you even care.

15. g.i joey

g.i joey Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Because you obviously do for some very strange reason. Why are you even instigating again, you're quoting my post from a week ago

16. rclark

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What about @GoldenMane?

Honest, everybody was on his side. Including some of the moderators.

How did that happen? Anybody know (or want to guess?).

Where is he now??

17. rclark

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Instigating?

No, you're the one starting with me. Don't get things twisted. If anybody, you're instigating this.

Now fuck off.

18. g.i joey

g.i joey Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    pathetic

19. abu

abu New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Bro I have recovered not fully but I know I will because I am getting boner almost any time I want .
    Remedy is take - mucuna prurien, tribulus terrestris along with ashwagandha. Hit gym daily , take good sleep don't give shit about hair they are just dead protein and you will be all right .
    Important thing it may take few months but you will be cured 100% , also stop masterbation if not minimize as much as you can.

20. abu

abu New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    BrOTE="sunchyme1, post: 1404677, member: 32295"]it is a weird situation. I guess it depends where your coming from. when your suffering from bph perhaps some minor sexual sides are acceptable. when you are 25 years old and heatlhy they are not. plus the guys taking finasteride for bph tend to be an older crowd who are probably suffering from low testosterone anyway due to age. less energy, less sex drive etc etc. so they may not even notice side effects if they did get them.

the younger guys taking finasteride for hairloss have a different hormone profile. our testosterone is high, so it makes sense the younger guys to get sides and the older ones dont. or at least not notice them

hence the bad publicity about finasteride once it became a hairloss drug

personally for me this drug was toxic as hell. it fucked me up good. it was great for my hair, bad for everything else. EVERYTHING ELSE. just like thousands and thousands of others. fucking evil drug. poison[/QUOTE]

Bro try mucuna prurien, tribulus terrestris ashwagandha and you will be all right , stop using all hair restoration products and stop masturbating it may take 2-3 month but you will be cured 100%.