Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide.

g.i joey

Reaction score
What happened to this guy? Did he commit suicide?

no, he got banned because as he was fear mongering, he was also denying the method that ALOT of pfsers use to recover, which is known as CDnuts protocol. It makes you question peoples motives when they come to the board, fear monger and then do nothing to help themselves get better all the while insulting everyone who takes the meds.

jc426

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, he got banned because as he was fear mongering, he was also denying the method that ALOT of pfsers use to recover, which is known as CDnuts protocol. It makes you question peoples motives when they come to the board, fear monger and then do nothing to help themselves get better all the while insulting everyone who takes the meds.

Christ, should people really have to go through some protocol to recover? If it even works. I feel awful for the guy, but it's threads like this that stopped me from ever touching this drug. I would like hair, but not if this is the cost.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Christ, should people really have to go through some protocol to recover? If it even works. I feel awful for the guy, but it's threads like this that stopped me from ever touching this drug. I would like hair, but not if this is the cost.

I'm as clueless as you concerning what works when people end up with these symptoms, seems like thisnprotocol is effective, so it's definitely better than being hopeless.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

A lot of drugs have poorly understood side effects.

Prozac
Effexor
AIs
Steroids
etc

Be grateful that this one at least has some hope for people to recover from.

jc426

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't read your post thoroughly, sorry. Didn't realise he was suggesting that protocol doesn't work as well. Thought you were trivialising his sides. I think it's awful any guy goes through this, and awful they have to go through any process to get better.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He can say his opinion, or at least maybe he can't?

Could someone let @Bobster231 back?

g.i joey

Reaction score

I didn't choose to ban anyone, nor did I stop anyone from stating their opinion. Now hop off my dick and hop onto bobsters, since you're already stroking it to the thought of him coming back. Stop instigating over something that's already resolved, don't you have better sh*t to do than bring up petty arguments that happened in the past?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't choose to ban anyone, nor did I stop anyone from stating their opinion. Now hop off my dick and hop onto bobsters, since you're already stroking it to the thought of him coming back. Stop instigating over something that's already resolved, don't you have better sh*t to do than bring up petty arguments that happened in the past?

Wasn't asking you, a**h**. No sh*t. You're not a mod. I know you didn't ban him.

Suck your own dick. What the f*** do you even care?

Really, why would I ask you?

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One, two, Boster's coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One, two, Boster's coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

Why do you hate him so much?

That's some childish sh*t. What did he ever do to you?

g.i joey

Reaction score

So hard to read your post at thought of bobster having his c*** jammed all the way down your throat...

the real question should be, why do you love this man so much that you have to keep reiterating the fact that he's banned?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score

he got himself in this position
he never told the truth about using finasteride in his early posts he said he took it got sides and now looking for new hair options then went on his psychologic spree about hair loss ruined his life and wants to kill him self then he was off the fourm 2 months later u got mikew spamming about pfs also lied about his sides first he got mental then he reported full impotence when usrers like @David_MPN tried to help him out ge was like i done that ppl told him about trt he said he cant find a doctor to prescribe it but replying in other post that trt didnt help and got him self banned 2 weeks later bobster is back spamming my posts that finasteride shrinked his dick by 2 inchs but he still take it notice still taking it he said that he stopped 2 months later stard his campaign against merk and pfs sh*t telling new users they eill get fucked telling ne that 3 pills killd me permeantly tgen he started to go against @g.i joey for no reason also message other users about killing him self and not want to listen to any advice he even posted lab tets that were good also he lied on user that took finasteride for short time got sides he told him he was off finasteride fo 5 months eith now improvement but back in January he is still taking it with a happy face
bottom line is he is a troll
i maybe a psychologic nut job but i live is 3th world country knowing if i got fucked i cant cure myself so thats why i am freaking out i looked fir cd nuts but i am not convinced he told me to use the herbs but i cant buy them even if i want too i also believe in modern medicine all trails showed the longer ur on finasteride the higher the chsnce of getting them and patients showed ed after being on finasteride for atleast 40 days but i only took it for 3 days

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

When a user is banned, there is collective decision by more than one mod about the necessity to ban them to improve the quality and usefulness of the forum for all the other users.
It is definitive.
I beg you not to follow up on this.