Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
good to hear u recoverd.
i took finasteride for 3 days and got sides sexual sides so i did all kinds of blood test all like my basline except estrogen was a bit higher at 40 I usually at 30-35 i live a healthy life style i work out since i was 16 years old never drinked or smoked in my whole life i am 25 now with 10% bf
my doctor told me that it was psychologic cuz I know about the sides before taking the pill and the next day after taking it i was i got sides lol
now i am 90% recoverd but i want to get an expert opinion from did had pfs ot it was all in my mind ?

im not recovered mate. ive havent done what i need to get recovered. but after spending the past couple years searching the forums for answers it all points to the same thing....heatlhy lifestlye.

look im not an expert atall but you only took it for 3 days you should be fine. get off the forums, live healthy for awhile, be positive, and you should be fine

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im not recovered mate. ive havent done what i need to get recovered. but after spending the past couple years searching the forums for answers it all points to the same thing....heatlhy lifestlye.

look im not an expert atall but you only took it for 3 days you should be fine. get off the forums, live healthy for awhile, be positive, and you should be fine
thanx man hope u recover.
just out of curiosity how long did u took it?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry about that mate hope for new safe meds in the upcoming years.
cheers and thanx for the help

i bloody hope so mate or ill be norwood 7 fairly soon lol

if you need any more help with this, check out the guys on swolesource. they have a post finasteride syndrome section where guys there are following cd nuts protocol to get better from pfs.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i bloody hope so mate or ill be norwood 7 fairly soon lol

if you need any more help with this, check out the guys on swolesource. they have a post finasteride syndrome section where guys there are following cd nuts protocol to get better from pfs.
thanx man but i am 90% recoverd lol
it's been six weeks my uncle has blood testing las so I check my hormones every Saturday and theyvare the same now for 4 weeks i my fathers friend is an endocrinologist a professor actually he treats bodybuilders with post steroids abuse he knows about pfs too he convinced me that sides can not be permanent specially for some one took it for 3 days to be honest his words cheered me up after reading all the stories on ph.com

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't recommend TRT, maybe as a last resort down the road, but I don't understand either how he said he tried it but yet couldn't find a doctor to prescribe it. Do you mean you tried it yourself/without a prescription? Why would you say you're even looking for someone to prescribe it if you already tried it and said it didn't work

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanx man but i am 90% recoverd lol
it's been six weeks my uncle has blood testing las so I check my hormones every Saturday and theyvare the same now for 4 weeks i my fathers friend is an endocrinologist a professor actually he treats bodybuilders with post steroids abuse he knows about pfs too he convinced me that sides can not be permanent specially for some one took it for 3 days to be honest his words cheered me up after reading all the stories on ph.com

well an endocrinologist would know more than anyone here i would imagine, especially one who treats bodybuilders. thats good to have access to

i dont think its permanent too. swolesource is a bodybuilding forum so they know all about this stuff. smart guys who believe they know how to fix it.

what did your endo say about pfs? and why it happens and how to fix?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't recommend TRT, maybe as a last resort down the road, but I don't understand either how he said he tried it but yet couldn't find a doctor to prescribe it. Do you mean you tried it yourself/without a prescription? Why would you say you're even looking for someone to prescribe it if you already tried it and said it didn't work

i dont recommend it either. ive yet to see anyone get better doing this, and im pretty sure it can make things a lot worse for you. you need to get your test up naturally through weightlifting, herbs and good diet

but like i said, the guy is confused right now. he has no idea what going on or what to do. hopefully in the end, he realise what needs to be done

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His account of what he's tried and what he's trying to do makes absolutely no sense

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Page 1: "TRT has made no improvement"

Page 9: "I cannot find a doctor to prescribe me TRT. That is my problem."

What THE f***

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well an endocrinologist would know more than anyone here i would imagine, especially one who treats bodybuilders. thats good to have access to

i dont think its permanent too. swolesource is a bodybuilding forum so they know all about this stuff. smart guys who believe they know how to fix it.

what did your endo say about pfs? and why it happens and how to fix?
to be honest he didn't talked about cuz he kept saying i dont have it all he said u can't develop a pfs after this short use and he is against taking it cuz its not worth it haha I told him i got sides sexual once like lose of libido he stopped me there and asked me what is libido for a 25 years old healthy virgin man ? i told him the need to masterbate lool he told me that's ur libido when ur 15 lol not 25 so u not suffering from sides cuz all of ur test are gr8 and u should be f*****g girls lol not talking to me about side effects btw i am virgin for a religion reasons lol

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Page 1: "TRT has made no improvement"

Page 9: "I cannot find a doctor to prescribe me TRT. That is my problem."

What THE f***
he is anti finasteride and lying when he first posted here he said he didn't got sexual sides all mental and start to losing his memory then after 2 weeks i asked him what sides u got he said sexual lol
his entire story is a lie his first post was I noticed hair loos for two months so i visited a hair transplant doctor to get obe but the doctor told him about finasteride and minoxidil so he started after one month he got sides and he want to kill him self and all of his life ended
there is other lie he said that he personally know 2 men took finasteride for one day and got sides till now i asked him y the f*** u took finasteride if ur friends got fucked by ine pill like u said he never replied

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, he's banned now.

This is why people who complain of persisting side effects from finasteride are sh*t on and insulted. Yet there may be people who experience persistent side effects, who will never be heard out because this is the stereotype that exists. God help us

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is anti finasteride and lying when he first posted here he said he didn't got sexual sides all mental and start to losing his memory then after 2 weeks i asked him what sides u got he said sexual lol
his entire story is a lie his first post was I noticed hair loos for two months so i visited a hair transplant doctor to get obe but the doctor told him about finasteride and minoxidil so he started after one month he got sides and he want to kill him self and all of his life ended
there is other lie he said that he personally know 2 men took finasteride for one day and got sides till now i asked him y the f*** u took finasteride if ur friends got fucked by ine pill like u said he never replied

well maybe the guy had some other issues going on. i didnt read all his posts but he did seem a bit nuts

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, he's banned now.

This is why people who complain of persisting side effects from finasteride are sh*t on and insulted. Yet there may be people who experience persistent side effects, who will never be heard out because this is the stereotype that exists. God help us

holy sh*t hes been banned lol

he was trolling on a lot of threads recently

i can understand the anger. the sh*t was poison to me. but hes gota just get over it and concentrate on getting better.

pfs is f*****g real man, i have it. and so do thousands others. its HORRIBLE. but f***, im meant to be in the very very small minority of guys who gets persistent sides. so what am i meant to do? most guys dont get sides right? so f*** it. im just unlucky. and i do believe it is reversible. it takes a bit effort, but i think it is.

even so from what ive read about dht, and what i experienced when i lowered it, this drug was f*****g evil man. so it does make me cringe when i see guys talking about getting on finasteride like its candy. but f*** it, unless you do experience sides, the really bad sides, you cant appreciate it

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't imply that other people weren't experiencing persistent side effects, just that this idiot makes everyone else look just as crazy.

Do you think your side effects could be attributed to finasteride-induced depression (brain fog, low libido) Or would you speculate that something hormonal is off, like gyno or penis shrinkage or other tissue differences. Did you already describe your sides in this thread? I want to understand this more.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finally this loony got banned. He kept lying about almost everything, he said he didn't care about his hair anymore even though he added minoxidil to his regimen recently lmao. Also contradicted himself saying he was on TRT and then later saying he wasn't, lied about clomid, etc.