Pictures That Make You Feel Better About Your Hair Loss

Mens Rea

Reaction score
DesertFox said:
ivangennaro said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QKJqHQtW3bs/Ss4EObQcTbI/AAAAAAAABXk/R2oNeHP-few/s1600-h/cristiano-ronaldo-paris-hilton.jpg
http://img4.mynet.com/ha4/c/cristiano-r ... kiz200.jpg
http://www.turkspor.net/images/news/c_r ... gili_3.jpg
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun20 ... 865353.jpg
http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp-co ... 060909.jpg
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lc/vil ... 463998.jpg

Yep, it's normal to see scalp while your hair is wet [or has gel on it, which creates the same picture]. You'll see more if the photo was taken with flash. More and more if you take it above your hair. Even The-perfect-hair-Ronaldo can see his own scalp while his photos were taken from a direct angle; not from above.

Do not depress yourself by constantly taking photos of your wet/gelled + raised hair with a strong flash from above. Of course you'll see the scalp. What else were you expecting, the mother earth?

I have always said that Cristiano Ronaldo is the devil or one of his children. He has EVERYTHING. Think about it...he has the height, the hair, skill, money, tan, physique, women, accent, he is fast, agile, strong, one of the best at what he does. Hell, even with his hair extremely gelled it still looks very very thick.

haha ive said this before too

Tall, ripped, arguably the best footballer in the world (one of them imo not thee best), absolutely loads, handsome, thick *** hair and all the rest.

BUT he did come from a poor poor background so i guess he struck it lucky

Regardless, obviously his fame and wealth (and skill and looks etc lol) are enviable, but realistically a human only needs so much to actually be happy. The rest definately yields diminishing returns

So what im saying, you only need (have!) one wife, one family and one mind. The rest is luxury but often destructive!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
So what im saying, you only need (have!) one wife, one family and one mind. The rest is luxury but often destructive!

:agree: & Thank you! :)

all i can add to this is that you can never know whats gong on behind the scene... (qv Andre Agassi )

worldlyman

My Regimen
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
Ronaldo really is a genetic freak of nature physically.

His family are all short, chubby and look like gypsies.

11933Cristiano_Ronaldo.jpg

infact i seem to remember hearing an interview on soccer am with a manchester united player who said ronaldo had the biggest c*** out of the 30 odd players at the club :freak:

No thanks. I'm happy with myself, what I've got and what I've been through to this point. All things considered, I wouldn't trade places with him, regardless of all that fame and fortune and this and that.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
worldlyman:

Why are you here? Is this the only place in the world you feel superior in or what?

Its like if I was posting pics at an acne or cancer forum even though Im not suffering from those things.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, worldlyman i think you are at the wrong forum, i would NEVER EVER join a forum like that if i had my hair... i see no point, this place is the last place you want to be in... :dunno:

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
lol - didnt realise this was the bloke who had the mullet.

I'm not just saying this to be part of the gang because I'd say the same about alot of the members here but seriously man you give me strength, even with baldness I'm still not at the bottom of the foodchain just yet.

I'm sure Ronaldo will be gutted to hear the trades off.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
Wordlyman must have some deep psychological issues with himself for coming here to post. I don`t think he is an actual troll. I believe he is here cause this is the only place where he feel he has something others haven`t.

cuebald

Reaction score
I'd definitely be here if I had a NW1.

Gloating to the rest of you :gay2: :gay2: :gay2:

WhatYouEgg

Established Member
Reaction score
Snapped this at a wedding a few weeks ago.. dude was younger than I am (mid 20s)

Attachments

• 938317447_KDFy6-XL.jpg
    938317447_KDFy6-XL.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 386

theShade

Reaction score
Why do guys even care who posts here? So what if he has a full head of hair? You guys are just coming across as bitter, insecure baffoons - if he wants to post, let him post; it's a public forum.

If you don't want to be judged yourselves for your hair loss than why do you judge him. And if indeed he does have some issues or the need to make himself feel better by posting in a hairloss forum - well then that reflects worse on him than anyone else. No need to gang up with all your whinning and moaning.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
theShade said:
If you don't want to be judged yourselves for your hair loss than why do you judge him.

Because he is posting here without suffering from hairloss genetics, you stupid f***! :jackit:

theShade

Reaction score
So what? Why do even give a damn? It's just an internet forum, do you not have a life outside of it or something? If someone with no hair-loss wants to waste their time posting on a hair-loss forum, than let them! Not my problem, and not yours.

I suppose some people would rather keep this forum as the exclusive club for whiny miserable fucks :jackit:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Its post like superfrankie vs. theShade that keep me coming back for more........................................ :whistle:
I think if we could only think of a way to convert this forum into a reality tv show, we could possibly beat out the ratings of shows like Big Bang Theory, Two and a half Man, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. Of course we can steal the slogan from USA networks: "Characters Welcome" :punk: I am sure WorldlyMan and CCS would among the favorites on the show. And just think about the CCS fansites and conventions that would follow. Oh, it so nice to daydream................................... :whistle:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
theShade said:
So what? Why do even give a damn? It's just an internet forum, do you not have a life outside of it or something? If someone with no hair-loss wants to waste their time posting on a hair-loss forum, than let them! Not my problem, and not yours.

I suppose some people would rather keep this forum as the exclusive club for whiny miserable fucks :jackit:

The point is those guys are making a mockery out of all those who really suffer from this.This is a hairloss forum and is meant for people who face real problems with hairloss and not for trolls.

If they need some attention,then there are forums for that as well.Actually only a few of us here are whiny about hairloss which I can totally understand as going bald is something that takes quite some time to get used to.

Also those guys beyond a point are not helping anybody with their retarded posts.

theShade

Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
theShade said:

The point is those guys are making a mockery out of all those who really suffer from this.This is a hairloss forum and is meant for people who face real problems with hairloss and not for trolls.

If they need some attention,then there are forums for that as well.Actually only a few of us here are whiny about hairloss which I can totally understand as going bald is something that takes quite some time to get used to.

Also those guys beyond a point are not helping anybody with their retarded posts.

Well I understand it's a hard thing, we're all in the same boat. But still you should be a strong person, if you're not than hairloss is going to be a hell of a pain in the *** more for you than it should be.

So if there are indeed people here like what you suspect, then simply ignore them. Reacting to them is a sign of weakness, it shows people that you are very defensive about something. At the end of the day it's a public internet forum, everyone has a right to be here and post no matter what reason.

DoctorHouse said:
Its post like superfrankie vs. theShade that keep me coming back for more........................................ :whistle:
I think if we could only think of a way to convert this forum into a reality tv show, we could possibly beat out the ratings of shows like Big Bang Theory, Two and a half Man, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. Of course we can steal the slogan from USA networks: "Characters Welcome" :punk: I am sure WorldlyMan and CCS would among the favorites on the show. And just think about the CCS fansites and conventions that would follow. Oh, it so nice to daydream................................... :whistle:

Definately man, this is why I come here too :punk:

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:

I wonder how cancer patients would feel if I was posting stuff on their forums without suffering from it myself. I need a place where I feel superior to everybody :gay: Cya at the cancer forums :)