Pictures That Make You Feel Better About Your Hair Loss

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
mpbsux20 said:
Its not about getting somewhere.Its about living a life that you want to live.Going bald forces you to act like an older peson....You don't really blend well with the younger crowd.Losing your youth makes you a bitter person as you get older.

:agree: There are a lot of old baldies out there who are bitter and people think, they should get over it. But its blighted their lives and they cant move on.

Thats exactly what I am afraid of when I think of myself in my 30s or 40s....Unfortunate for me,I am not exactly the sort of person[slybaldguy] who can accept it and live a life in denial thinking that I am cool.

@Worldlyman:A lot of us here would greatly appreciate if you could cut with your preaching.First of all,you dont belong here.Your posts describing how you have managed to retain your prepubescent looks and the pictures that you have posted bragging indirectly what a cool head of hair you've got at 42 are quite :puke:

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
punch9.jpg

doesn't really fit into the topic, but I just somehow wanted to share this picture in a forum. :freaked:

GeminiX

Reaction score
Shma said:
doesn't really fit into the topic, but I just somehow wanted to share this picture in a forum. :freaked:

Sweet baby Elvis, that is truly horrific.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Going bald forces you to act like an older peson....You don't really blend well with the younger crowd.Losing your youth makes you a bitter person as you get older.

This is exactly what Im afraid of. Im 22 now.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
mpbsux20 said:
Its not about getting somewhere.Its about living a life that you want to live.Going bald forces you to act like an older peson....You don't really blend well with the younger crowd.Losing your youth makes you a bitter person as you get older.

:agree: There are a lot of old baldies out there who are bitter and people think, they should get over it. But its blighted their lives and they cant move on.

can we blame them?

Obsidian

Reaction score
My favorites still
mowing_hair.jpg

Funny%2BHair%2Bstyle1.jpg

T

TravisB

Have you guys watched Mummy? So you probably know Arnold Vosloo, he looks f*ckin badass there. He totally rocks the bald look. He has the rare combination of head shape, facial features and posture that suit the bald look.
If any of bald guys would be able to pull of that look, then they have nothing to worry about :D

user_12178601_1207573758450_profile

south-african-actor-arnold-vosloo-who-played-the-high-priest-imhotep-in-the-movie-the-mummy.jpg

Arnold_Vosloo.jpg

images

scan33.jpg

Also, read the comments below those videos, and you will see what woman think about him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1-WvNE3UHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFuSNXUsnlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nn_MTRKwyw

Also bonus - here is Vin Diesel in confrontation with a whole lot of full mops of hair, you can see in the comments how many women think he's the hottest (there are also some girls who say that Vin Diesel is the hottest and Brad Pitt is not hot :mrgreen:), I guess not all women like sleek cute boys, but prefer REAL men instead :mrgreen: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCOxFykRHdU

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tbh, i think Arnold Vosloo is one of the best actors out there, and he very attractive man! (no :gay: ).

i noticed something tho, Hugh Jackman... that guy has awesome hair right, dark black, not a single white hair, yet his beard is all gray and white... he colors his hair right? (i dont really know about gray hair, so im asking, because i find it very unlikely that some men has black hair and gray/white beards..)

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
You people.

In one breath you talk about the media making you feel like sh*t for not being attractive enough (mostly because of your baldness), and in the next breath you're saying you want 10/10 women.

So unattractive, bald guys 'deserve' hot women? What about unattractive women?

PS Going bald doesn't force you to do anything. That's all you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
twenty.five said:
You people.

In one breath you talk about the media making you feel like sh*t for not being attractive enough (mostly because of your baldness), and in the next breath you're saying you want 10/10 women.

Personally I would feel out of place with a 10. I'm self conscious enough without having to think that everyone thinks she is too good for me. I'm sure all the alpha-males would be lined up around the block to knock me off that throne. Just the way of the jungle I suppose. I don't think that us guys feel entitled to hot girls but like anyone else we are conditioned by yes the media to lust after them all the same. Do overweight middle aged housewives fawn over idealized representations of masculine beauty, be it a Chipendale or that guy from Prison Break? You can bet your sweet tuckus they do.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
[quote="twenty.five":1kwnyfcx]You people.

Personally I would feel out of place with a 10. I'm self conscious enough without having to think that everyone thinks she is too good for me. I'm sure all the alpha-males would be lined up around the block to knock me off that throne. Just the way of the jungle I suppose. I don't think that us guys feel entitled to hot girls but like anyone else we are conditioned by yes the media to lust after them all the same. Do overweight middle aged housewives fawn over idealized representations of masculine beauty, be it a Chipendale or that guy from Prison Break? You can bet your sweet tuckus they do.[/quote:1kwnyfcx]

Maybe they do.

But they're also realistic and realise that ending up with an overweight middle aged guy is not "settling" or "having low standards", it's like attracting like.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
It is "settling" and "having realistic standards"

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What twenty something (average HairLossTalk.com members age) doesn't aspire to score with someone considered attractive? Expecting it would be something else but I think most guys here are realistic enough to realize they aren't going to be dating a supermodel anytime soon but that doesn't mean the desire is absent. Everyone wants to possess beauty in some form or another because it is a powerful force...but as you say, ultimately like attracts like. Perhaps the attraction is genuine or maybe both parties feel like they are settling.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
twenty.five said:
But they're also realistic and realise that ending up with an overweight middle aged guy is not "settling"

Yes, they do.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
IMO when men reach their early/mid/late 20s their sexual identity is in overdrive.

the problem is when they have HAIRLOSS at that time, its a really fucked up time to have hairloss.

so to me the expereince (or lack thereof) of men in their early 20s defines their outlook on life later on (mid 30s etc.)

thats the problem when the late 30s guy in his perfect relationship tells the early 20s guy that is single/dating that hairloss is no big deal "jsut shave it an be one with it bro"

honeslty its like saying just throw yoursel in the fire ffs.

dierent world, different reality.

THAT is the problem.

but yearh hairloss fucks you over an yes we want to do well for ourselves an be PROUD of ourselves, but how can we do this when we re balding in our early 20s (badk spot tc.) and women think we are unlucky men in our early 30s, is like we have no chance or we are very very disadvantaged.

but at the end of the day i know 6 ft tall/NW1 guys that are dating the ugliest girl in the room yet i know of short/bald guys (that are typical bald guys not great lookgin ones) that are doing well in dating but the mental barrier is EXTREMELY hard to break if your STARTING out with problems right out the door. (people were already commenting i was losing my hair at 20 as example, how coudl i try to date girls like this?"

anyway we want to do the best we can, but like doesnt attract like in looks, women look for social status in men, and men want women that look hot, example is bruce willis bal in 50s dating playboy playmate, so looks dont matter as much for us we can convey social value and do well for ourselves by not being a "nice guy" but instead acting a certain way to convey social status, i highly suggest peopel read mystery method how to get beutiful women into bed book whcih explain how our attraction switches are different (S & R value etc.)

i suggest a pdf downloal and read the start pages to understand how we are calibrate differently, it oes make sense afterall.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if your looking to play around then baldness is an issue, if your looking for a ltr then its less of an obstacle, because you only need to find one good girl, and if she will take you with your baldness then you've just won the jackpot....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hope you find her Ori.