• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 8,555

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
this is a stylin' doo

thats me u cheeky bastard!!........... NOT!

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok...why was this moved, when the "Songs That Make You Feel Better About Your Hair Loss" thread wasn't?

And for the record, the 2nd/3rd pic isn't making much sense...the picture in the opening post, makes a lot.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=0:16d8tunc]money-what-youre-overweight-i-didnt-notice-demotivational-poster.jpg[/attachment:16d8tunc]

Attachments

• money-what-youre-overweight-i-didnt-notice-demotivational-poster.jpg
    money-what-youre-overweight-i-didnt-notice-demotivational-poster.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 389

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
This sites great, its funny how it always starts as one particular topic. But quickly veers of the point of what the OP was getting at.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
^What he said

Crap is with you people?

Obesity has nothing to do with this forum let alone this thread and I'm seeing pics of guys with sh1t loads of hair. You're supposed to be posting pics of balding guys getting puss! jk. no p**rn.

On second though..I hardly care much now.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This thread is a total failure, I dont see one post here that makes any sense in relation to the title.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'll have a go:

610x.jpg

Billy Zane and Kelly Brook

A few pre-emptive replies:

1 She has a lot of money herself so hardly needs the contents of his wallet
2 She will have guys coming onto her with full heads of hair every day of the week but she still chose bald ol' Billy
3 When they split, he dumped her, apparently

Oh and Zidane
zidane.jpg

gets respect from all quarters for the depth of his football talent, not the follicles on his bonce

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
lmao...

Mine should make a lot of sense, dude...

Just like how somebody posted Right Said Fred's video (I'm too sexy) in the songs that make you feel better thread.

My picture is very similar in that regard.

antonio666

Reaction score
that pic with billy zane is unfair,when the guy had hair he was a great looking guy and for that matter when he puts a wig on he looks good

HairDont

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f.: I thnk your comment might be a bit off base. The last photo I posted shows a balding guy with a hot babe and he even is getting some boob action.

How could a photo relate to the title any better?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
that pic with billy zane is unfair,when the guy had hair he was a great looking guy and for that matter when he puts a wig on he looks good
And? Now he's bald and he can still pull crackers.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairDont said:
s.a.f.: I thnk your comment might be a bit off base. The last photo I posted shows a balding guy with a hot babe and he even is getting some boob action.

How could a photo relate to the title any better?

Hot babe? Looks like an alcoholic granny to me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
I'll have a go:

610x.jpg

Billy Zane and Kelly Brook

A few pre-emptive replies:

1 She has a lot of money herself so hardly needs the contents of his wallet
2 She will have guys coming onto her with full heads of hair every day of the week but she still chose bald ol' Billy
3 When they split, he dumped her, apparently

A few replies:

1 She's not that rich, compared to the average woman yes but in celebrity terms she's right at the bottom of the scale.

2 About the time she started dating Billy she was trying to break into acting and Hollywood from being a presenter in the UK. Would'nt hurt to be with someone who has a few contacts in the business and could boost her profile abit.

3 She dumped him (fact) and quickly hooked up with a NW1.

Zidane

Gets respect for his talent yes but there are inferior players like Beckham who are more rich and famous through endorsements ect.