Pictures That Make You Feel Better About Your Hair Loss

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What if we aren't MMA fighters who listen to Nickelback?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
An attractive guy with baldness is like an attractive woman with a beard.
In a Victorian circus?

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
An attractive guy with baldness is like an attractive woman with a beard.
Or an attractive woman with baldness.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
What if we aren't MMA fighters who listen to Nickelback?

why don't you start training? Considering how bitter/enraged and bald you are...professional fighting would suit you perfectly. Are you going to be persecuted in a setting where the leader of all MMA is bald? (Dana White). So is Randy Couture and hes one of the greatest ever...Keith Jardine is awesome as well, BJ Penn too....and of course...Fedor is balding pretty bad too and hes labeled as "pound for pound the best fighter in the world".so its settled, you've found your new career path. Good luck. If you can just reverse the aging process and train hard for 5-10 years you'll be up there soon enough, good luck.

and as for..."An attractive guy with baldness is like an attractive woman with a beard."

thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard...not one normal man alive would be attracted to a bearded woman...beards are MASCULINE (just as baldness is)..the OPPOSITE of what we want women to be. But can you really say that not one woman alive doesn't find a good looking bald guy to be actually attractive? Because if even only 5 percent of women are capable of finding a bald man attractive...thats still 150 million women.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dudemon said:
qball01 said:
Because if even only 5 percent of women are capable of finding a bald man attractive...thats still 150 million women.

Now we are down to 2.5 mil. Out of that 2.5 mil, how many are not attractive, or not even "average" looking? Hypothetically, let's say 10% or 250,000.

This is the problem, guys on here want to bang a perfect 10.

You do know that the competition for these girls is incredibly fierce, I mean even I will struggle and I am a NW1.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Also you started off with 150m women, how many of them would be in the 20 - 30 age range, unless you want to count children and old ladies as potential dates? 20% so thats only 30m to start off with.
But attraction cant be put into a CCS formulae, fact is women are like jobs there will always be a woman for you if you make it happen. Its just some guys have very limited oppurtunities.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
ok my logic was stupid...but the reality is, vastly more than 5 percent of women are capable of finding a bald man attractive...realistically, only a very small percentage are going to be turned off to the point where they would not date him JUST BECAUSE hes bald....obviously its not going to be their preference but I believe that its something that can be overcome for a large percentage of women if the man is actually a man...the reality is, how many guys who let hairloss affect them to such a large extent actually have the type of qualities that women look for in a man? So its a moot point...because a guy who hates himself because of hairloss and has low self esteem and doesn't believe at all that hes capable or worthy of getting with a girl who hes attracted to....WON'T get that girl. Obviously a pessimistic guy in his early to mid thirties with no job prospects, low self esteem, BDD, CANT LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYE BECAUSE HE's SO ASHAMED OF HIMSELF, and who blames his hair loss (and other people) for the reason his life has turned out the way it is, isn't going to be attractive to females in the least bit...hair or no hair. Thats why listening to some of these guys is stupid, because there are tonnes of other reasons to pinpoint why they are like they are...but they blame only one superficial characteristic.

Its just really sad to see the affect that the media has had on people (including myself...I'll admit, I'm young and its hard not to be brainwashed). But the fact is...physical appearance should only be a small part of somebody's overall self image...however with the way things are today its become a huge problem. Our happiness has become contingent solely on how we look and its bullshit...and I'll agree with Uman on that point...we get fed messages that we have to look a certain way...but thats only on the surface and its ultimately a money making scheme. What I disagree on is that we have to let it affect us...because if you can look past all the superficial, looks-centred bullshit its entirely possible to be a great man and live a great life, and that is exactly what I'm trying to do. You think this sh*t doesn't affect me too? It does...but thats because I haven't fully grasped the concept on what it is to truly have faith in yourself as a man no matter what...and thats the point I'm trying to reach as hard as it is.

s.a.f

Reaction score
qball01 said:
ok my logic was stupid...but the reality is, vastly more than 5 percent of women are capable of finding a bald man attractive...realistically, only a very small percentage are going to be turned off to the point where they would not date him JUST BECAUSE hes bald....obviously its not going to be their preference but I believe that its something that can be overcome for a large percentage of women if the man is actually a man...the reality is, how many guys who let hairloss affect them to such a large extent actually have the type of qualities that women look for in a man? So its a moot point...because a guy who hates himself because of hairloss and has low self esteem and doesn't believe at all that hes capable or worthy of getting with a girl who hes attracted to....WON'T get that girl. Obviously a pessimistic guy in his early to mid thirties with no job prospects, low self esteem, BDD, CANT LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYE BECAUSE HE's SO ASHAMED OF HIMSELF, and who blames his hair loss (and other people) for the reason his life has turned out the way it is, isn't going to be attractive to females in the least bit...hair or no hair. Thats why listening to some of these guys is stupid, because there are tonnes of other reasons to pinpoint why they are like they are...but they blame only one superficial characteristic.

Its just really sad to see the affect that the media has had on people (including myself...I'll admit, I'm young and its hard not to be brainwashed). But the fact is...physical appearance should only be a small part of somebody's overall self image...however with the way things are today its become a huge problem. Our happiness has become contingent solely on how we look and its bullshit...and I'll agree with Uman on that point...we get fed messages that we have to look a certain way...but thats only on the surface and its ultimately a money making scheme. What I disagree on is that we have to let it affect us...because if you can look past all the superficial, looks-centred bullshit its entirely possible to be a great man and live a great life, and that is exactly what I'm trying to do. You think this sh*t doesn't affect me too? It does...but thats because I haven't fully grasped the concept on what it is to truly have faith in yourself as a man no matter what...and thats the point I'm trying to reach as hard as it is.

Good post I know alot of these things ring true for me, and how many of the millionaire directors and CEO's of these companies that use this image sales techniques are Brad Pitt lookalikes? - None I'll bet.
And women have it much worse than men do in this respect. Women have to be not only a size 0 but with a DD breasts and a perfect tan aswell.
The fact is womens proirities are on a sliding scale as they age so yes a bald 20 yr old will struggle but how many of them are there?
As qball pointed out a 30+ yr old who has his sh*t together will be more attractive to 30+ women than a NW1 player unless the woman is just looking for a one night stand.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Pics that give me hope are picks of guys with abs and nice, decent sized muscle. If you make your body hot, it will compensate for the hairloss. At the pool party last night, I noticed the guys with muscle were getting the ladies. The flat chested guys were by themselves. My chest was way bigger than theirs. I was surprised I was not the smallest one. When I feel my chest through my shirt, ther is meat there, and plenty, even if I'm not flexing. That is what the women want.

BRILLIANCE!

ivangennaro

Established Member
Reaction score
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QKJqHQtW3bs/S ... hilton.jpg
http://img4.mynet.com/ha4/c/cristiano-r ... kiz200.jpg
http://www.turkspor.net/images/news/c_r ... gili_3.jpg
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun20 ... 865353.jpg
http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp-co ... 060909.jpg
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lc/vil ... 463998.jpg

Yep, it's normal to see scalp while your hair is wet [or has gel on it, which creates the same picture]. You'll see more if the photo was taken with flash. More and more if you take it above your hair. Even The-perfect-hair-Ronaldo can see his own scalp while his photos were taken from a direct angle; not from above.

Do not depress yourself by constantly taking photos of your wet/gelled + raised hair with a strong flash from above. Of course you'll see the scalp. What else were you expecting, the mother earth?

DesertFox

Reaction score
ivangennaro said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QKJqHQtW3bs/Ss4EObQcTbI/AAAAAAAABXk/R2oNeHP-few/s1600-h/cristiano-ronaldo-paris-hilton.jpg
http://img4.mynet.com/ha4/c/cristiano-r ... kiz200.jpg
http://www.turkspor.net/images/news/c_r ... gili_3.jpg
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun20 ... 865353.jpg
http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp-co ... 060909.jpg
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lc/vil ... 463998.jpg

Yep, it's normal to see scalp while your hair is wet [or has gel on it, which creates the same picture]. You'll see more if the photo was taken with flash. More and more if you take it above your hair. Even The-perfect-hair-Ronaldo can see his own scalp while his photos were taken from a direct angle; not from above.

Do not depress yourself by constantly taking photos of your wet/gelled + raised hair with a strong flash from above. Of course you'll see the scalp. What else were you expecting, the mother earth?

I have always said that Cristiano Ronaldo is the devil or one of his children. He has EVERYTHING. Think about it...he has the height, the hair, skill, money, tan, physique, women, accent, he is fast, agile, strong, one of the best at what he does. Hell, even with his hair extremely gelled it still looks very very thick.

SemperFi

Reaction score
Lol and that's everything?

Imo he acts intelligence and true sports spirit (diving and similar).

If I were him, I'd trade with Beckham anytime. :)

Obsidian

Reaction score
bad-hair-kingpin-movie-bill-murray.jpg

clausen+woody.jpg

Obsidian

Reaction score
My favorite:
gtranm.gif

s.a.f

Reaction score
SemperFi said:
If I were him, I'd trade with Beckham anytime. :)
f*** that 2 words posh spice :crazy:

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Ronaldo really is a genetic freak of nature physically.

His family are all short, chubby and look like gypsies.

11933Cristiano_Ronaldo.jpg

infact i seem to remember hearing an interview on soccer am with a manchester united player who said ronaldo had the biggest c*** out of the 30 odd players at the club :freak:

omgstfuty2

Reaction score
He looks like a homo and hes a massive tool.

What relevance does this have to do with some body normal.

f*** that prick.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat and be the biggest tool anybody could possibly imagine.

Infact, if I had 1/100th of his annual salary, id be a tool.