Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hold tight buddy !You know I was in a terrible situation with my hair loss. I lost all hope and used a ton of concealers.Give the treatments time to kick in and see what options you have. Stabilize your hair loss first then consider a transplant

I am just very depressed from this whole situation and can't believe it is happening at my age (21). I need help to get through this and want some inspiration

Krisphair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold tight buddy !You know I was in a terrible situation with my hair loss. I lost all hope and used a ton of concealers.Give the treatments time to kick in and see what options you have. Stabilize your hair loss first then consider a transplant
Do you think you can answer these questions for me. Would really help. How long do you believe it will take to see results and see if Finasteride is working. Also it can promote new growth no. Also my hair loss is not bad right? It truly has been thinning for a year of so and has only gotten finer. Have you used finasteride yourself. If so how long, and when did you start seeing results, and what did it do for you? (These are images with what I'm dealing with. Based on that what would you rank it on a scale from 1-10)

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I honestly think most of my re growth was from the minoxidil! I noticed results fast within 2 months it was improving ,and by month 4 it was insane how much hair I gained.The texture and quality of my hair was night and day difference.

Finpecia helped to maintain my results for a good 3+ years.. but noticed it's effects weakening recently so I introduced dutasteride which is working amazingly well.I'm playing with the idea of getting another hair transplant for temple closure and a boost at the hairline....

Do you think you can answer these questions for me. Would really help. How long do you believe it will take to see results and see if Finasteride is working. Also it can promote new growth no. Also my hair loss is not bad right? It truly has been thinning for a year of so and has only gotten finer. Have you used finasteride yourself. If so how long, and when did you start seeing results, and what did it do for you? (These are images with what I'm dealing with. Based on that what would you rank it on a scale from 1-10)

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a surgeon in USA area for good hair line and temple work?I need a super skilled surgeon with a good eye for natural ,softer hairlines ..

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a surgeon in USA area for good hair line and temple work?I need a super skilled surgeon with a good eye for natural ,softer hairlines ..
I really think Rahal is one of the masters of hairlines. But he is Canada. Konoir is also good.

Krisphair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think most of my re growth was from the minoxidil! I noticed results fast within 2 months it was improving ,and by month 4 it was insane how much hair I gained.The texture and quality of my hair was night and day difference.

Finpecia helped to maintain my results for a good 3+ years.. but noticed it's effects weakening recently so I introduced dutasteride which is working amazingly well.I'm playing with the idea of getting another hair transplant for temple closure and a boost at the hairline....

Did you use rogaine foam? Also did you experience shedding on the temple areas you applied it to

Krisphair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 474

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
That is what i am dealing with
Hair still looks good. Shedding is very common with minoxidil. However, most swear by it so keep at it. Keep doing what you are doing until you have no choice but a hair transplant. You are not close to that point just yet. Adam did the same before he pulled the trigger.

Krisphair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair still looks good. Shedding is very common with minoxidil. However, most swear by it so keep at it. Keep doing what you are doing until you have no choice but a hair transplant. You are not close to that point just yet. Adam did the same before he pulled the trigger.
Do you not think Finasteride will do the job?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think Rahal is one of the masters of hairlines. But he is Canada. Konoir is also good.

Everyone claims konoir is one of the best but I have yet to see many documented cases. Where can I see some of these results online? Thanks

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adam,
Do u use 2% nizoral? If so do u think it's significantly better than 1%?

I honestly wouldn't mess with your hair. It looks awesome. I know we can be our own worst critics. I'm also of the mentality to save as many grafts as possible in case more loss occurs.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
2% all the way! I leave it in for 10 minutes. I set a timer for exactly 10 minutes..not one second less or over haha

Just use a good conditioner after

I know my hair is in good condition! I think now it's way thicker I may grow my bangs longer and sweep them down more

Adam,
Do u use 2% nizoral? If so do u think it's significantly better than 1%?

I honestly wouldn't mess with your hair. It looks awesome. I know we can be our own worst critics. I'm also of the mentality to save as many grafts as possible in case more loss occurs.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
What about dr Cooley?? Any work I want done is purely aesthetics and hair greed lol temple closure I really need ...that's so underrated

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What about dr Cooley?? Any work I want done is purely aesthetics and hair greed lol temple closure I really need ...that's so underrated
I don't know much about Cooley. Rahal is know as the king of hairlines. He trained under Armani who was at one time the king of hairlines. The only two people I would go to at this point is Rahal or Erdogan. I don't know if I want to go to Turkey but the price is right there. You can talk to Rahal's online rep Matt. He is a great guy. I hope he will post on here eventually. He posts on other forums but hopefully the admin will invite him here to show Rahal's present work. He had his hairline done by Rahal and it looks great. I think he lives in the UK.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know much about Cooley. Rahal is know as the king of hairlines. He trained under Armani who was at one time the king of hairlines. The only two people I would go to at this point is Rahal or Erdogan. I don't know if I want to go to Turkey but the price is right there. You can talk to Rahal's online rep Matt. He is a great guy. I hope he will post on here eventually. He posts on other forums but hopefully the admin will invite him here to show Rahal's present work. He had his hairline done by Rahal and it looks great. I think he lives in the UK.

Armani was one of the biggest scammers in the hair transplant industry, hence why his medical license was revoked and he no longer performs transplants. His hairlines were not great imo just a wall of thick hair at the hairline from the results I saw. Rahal no doubt has good documented results, way better than Armani. I wouldn't use the fact that he trained under Armani as a selling point at all.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
HDC Cyprus where I want originally are consistently producing great results.

Mate it's so hard coping with this break up. I see her everyday at work ..she's literally next to me .We have a big tv monitor in the office playing a loop video of us training as fitness couples. My boss won't remove it cause it's good advertisement Remember she was the one that ended it ... for me I was crazy in love and preparing a future with her.It really sucks I'm at the age where I want the one...the thought of dating is exhausting please help

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
HDC Cyprus where I want originally are consistently producing great results.

Mate it's so hard coping with this break up. I see her everyday at work ..she's literally next to me .We have a big tv monitor in the office playing a loop video of us training as fitness couples. My boss won't remove it cause it's good advertisement Remember she was the one that ended it ... for me I was crazy in love and preparing a future with her.It really sucks I'm at the age where I want the one...the thought of dating is exhausting please help
Adam, you have to learn to move on. If you don't feel like dating now then wait until you are ready. Yes, dating is exhausting but when you look like a fitness model it must be much easier than for someone who is not. You can't tell me women don't approach you alot.

Remember she has to deal with seeing you too. You don't think this is hard for her too? How is she dealing with seeing you at work? Maybe you can learn something from her if she adjusting better than you. I know your hurting because she was the one who ended it instead of you. That can be a slap in the face especially when you thought your love was solid enough to get thru anything. However, you see it wasn't. That is your cue to realize you have to find something more solid with both people feeling the same way. Life is never easy for anyone when it comes to relationships. Look at divorce rates. They are at an all time high. Do ever question why is that? For now do what you love to do and go to the gym and make it a project to help some skinny guy get into shape like you. Keep yourself active on things you like to do and when you are ready to date again then do it. If not, you will lose out like I do because I hate the process of dating too. Don't be like me. It shows I take the easy way out.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Girls rarely approach me mate I swear

I see at the mall guys 5 at best, out of shape with beautiful girls

Adam, you have to learn to move on. If you don't feel like dating now then wait until you are ready. Yes, dating is exhausting but when you look like a fitness model it must be much easier than for someone who is not. You can't tell me women don't approach you alot.

Remember she has to deal with seeing you too. You don't think this is hard for her too? How is she dealing with seeing you at work? Maybe you can learn something from her if she adjusting better than you. I know your hurting because she was the one who ended it instead of you. That can be a slap in the face especially when you thought your love was solid enough to get thru anything. However, you see it wasn't. That is your cue to realize you have to find something more solid with both people feeling the same way. Life is never easy for anyone when it comes to relationships. Look at divorce rates. They are at an all time high. Do ever question why is that? For now do what you love to do and go to the gym and make it a project to help some skinny guy get into shape like you. Keep yourself active on things you like to do and when you are ready to date again then do it. If not, you will lose out like I do because I hate the process of dating too. Don't be like me. It shows I take the easy way out.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Girls rarely approach me mate I swear

I see at the mall guys 5 at best, out of shape with beautiful girls
I have the same problem myself. I think maybe your size could intimidate the women. In person I am sure you are like a Hulk.:D How is your ex doing since the break up? How is she behaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.