Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I flirted with dutasteride but never fully committed. I figured it was time to step it up and add 0.5mg of Dutas along with propecia

Yes correct, finasteride did improve my temples for sure but never made me NW1 or 1.5...
But you got fatigue/low drive on dutasteride the first time around, correct? And you are having no sides this time?o_O What do you think makes that difference? Did you just push through the initial sides and your energy level just eventually restored itself?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2403.JPG
    IMG_2403.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 487

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
But you got fatigue/low drive on dutasteride the first time around, correct? And you are having no sides this time?o_O What do you think makes that difference? Did you just push through the initial sides and your energy level just eventually restored itself?

Correct.. I did feel a little fatigue but it went away after a week. My sex drive is normal

My workouts feel just as good and I'm keeping lean (see pic)

Attachments

• IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 692

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing results and great hair transplant job also mate - read every page of this and found it truly inspiring. Even got me back in the gym a couple of weeks ago and I've managed to put on around a stone of muscle in around 4 weeks (I used to bodybuild but stopped doing any kind of exercise for the past year or so for various reasons). Thanks for sharing your story and continually updating, long may your awesome results continue!

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
You're very welcome! Thank you for reading my story

Amazing results and great hair transplant job also mate - read every page of this and found it truly inspiring. Even got me back in the gym a couple of weeks ago and I've managed to put on around a stone of muscle in around 4 weeks (I used to bodybuild but stopped doing any kind of exercise for the past year or so for various reasons). Thanks for sharing your story and continually updating, long may your awesome results continue!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so lucky, amazing hair result .
But taking 1 mg fina and0.5 mg duta together each day ? without sides ?

you are lucky to not have a huge increase in oestrogen .

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure ask me anything and i'll be more than happy to help
what kind of training program are you on ? im pretty much good with diet and tracking my macros but still cant figure out what training program should i do

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Correct no sides except maybe my sex drive is up a little (no complaints)

so lucky, amazing hair result .
But taking 1 mg fina and0.5 mg duta together each day ? without sides ?

you are lucky to not have a huge increase in oestrogen .

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple

Monday -back/biceps
Tuesday -chest /triceps
Wednesday-quads/hamstrings
Thursday -shoulders
Friday - arms

Weekend rest

what kind of training program are you on ? im pretty much good with diet and tracking my macros but still cant figure out what training program should i do

Hang90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty much the same as mine except i do legs 2 times a week. ty for your reply :)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
would you attribute a lot of your result to the minoxidil ?
dutasteride helped your hairline .? would you recommend dutasteride instead of propecia ?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
At the beginning I started minoxidil for the first month or so before using finpecia. I could already see a huge difference just using minoxidil ,but when I started taking finpecia my growth exploded at month 3. I just needed to block the DHT and let minoxidil do its thing

would you attribute a lot of your result to the minoxidil ?
dutasteride helped your hairline .? would you recommend dutasteride instead of propecia ?

NGU

Reaction score
Are you really for real? If so that's insane progress and your body is also very good! If you're natural I'm blown awayn. I'm 21 I still got my hair but It's starting to thin out quite abit I still have my "hair frame" But I'm just so scared to start propecia due to the permanent side effects some people got :/

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm natural ...steroids would kill my hair anyway

I was exactly like you with propecia ,but I realized hair loss was making me depressed! I'm so glad I started...

Are you really for real? If so that's insane progress and your body is also very good! If you're natural I'm blown awayn. I'm 21 I still got my hair but It's starting to thin out quite abit I still have my "hair frame" But I'm just so scared to start propecia due to the permanent side effects some people got :/

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting man. I'm always asking myself if working out like a beast has a negative effecf on your hair. What's your opinion about this? I've been on finasteride for a while now and haven't had the results I hoped for.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going through a terrible break up and I'm emotional as f***:( Could the finpecia or dutasteride be responsible for making it worse? I love this girl and she ended it 6 months ago. We were together over 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.