Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
I am more interested in Peaboddy's PED routine :D

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey! Long story short had relationship problems and the stress caused a shed which got me worried.. anyway I've recovere me now and my regime is stronger I've been on 0.5 dutasteride daily for about 6 months now and hair is much stronger :) I don't use the foam mornings now just the liquid at night and occasionally nizoral shampoo

I uploaded a picture of my current condition. dutasteride hasn't caused me any side effects apart from better hair

Attachments

• IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,033

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
great hair man! dutasteride doesnt cause you sides ? ( gyno)
as a fitness expert , do you think aromatase inhibitor ( arimidex ) could cause hair loss ? if you take it in combination with duta ?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
great hair man! dutasteride doesnt cause you sides ? ( gyno)
as a fitness expert , do you think aromatase inhibitor ( arimidex ) could cause hair loss ? if you take it in combination with duta ?

My friend uses it and no hairloss to report

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am also into fitness ( not your level at all ^^) , and i don't wan't to ruin my current physic with a gynecomastia , so dutasteride scares me.
the oestrogen raise can be quite high . and with 90 % less DHt.

no " hairline shedding" on duta ? and duta stopped the itchy scalp ?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just read through your story OP. Inspiring for sure.

Haven't you already tried dutasteride in the past and had a rather unpleasant experience with it? What makes the difference this time?

Also, would you say that before your transplant, finasteride was keeping your hairline hovering around NW2.5 or NW3? Because I noticed that before your started any treatment, that's where your hairline recession was. It seemed like the recession hit around NW2.5/3 and then instead of receding further it progressed more by thinning. finasteride reversed the thinning but wasn't very effective to the solid recession despite initial regrowth. Just my observation.

Moran XING

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see ur updates!! pls dont stop updating ur story ~ would like to see more pics about ur hair situation.!

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I flirted with dutasteride but never fully committed. I figured it was time to step it up and add 0.5mg of Dutas along with propecia

Yes correct, finasteride did improve my temples for sure but never made me NW1 or 1.5...

Just read through your story OP. Inspiring for sure.

Haven't you already tried dutasteride in the past and had a rather unpleasant experience with it? What makes the difference this time?

Also, would you say that before your transplant, finasteride was keeping your hairline hovering around NW2.5 or NW3? Because I noticed that before your started any treatment, that's where your hairline recession was. It seemed like the recession hit around NW2.5/3 and then instead of receding further it progressed more by thinning. finasteride reversed the thinning but wasn't very effective to the solid recession despite initial regrowth. Just my observation.

Reactions: WMQ

LeonardoM

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have really nice results. Sorry for don't read every post, but what are you using? Sorry for my bad english! Thanks!

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are using Propecia and dutasteride together every day?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
You are using Propecia and dutasteride together every day?

Correct I take 1mg of propecia and 0.5 Dutasteride every morning.

Me regime is ...

Morning : 1 mg Finpecia
0.5 mg dutasteride

Nizoral : Monday ,Wednesday ,Friday

1 hour before bed : 5% Kirkland Minoxidil liquid
0.5 mg dutasteride

I ditched the Rogain foam a long time ago but may consider for an extra boost! It's just such a pain to do right before work and it makes my hair look weird

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct I take 1mg of propecia and 0.5 Dutasteride every morning.

Me regime is ...

Morning : 1 mg Finpecia
0.5 mg dutasteride

Nizoral : Monday ,Wednesday ,Friday

1 hour before bed : 5% Kirkland Minoxidil liquid
0.5 mg dutasteride

I ditched the Rogain foam a long time ago but may consider for an extra boost! It's just such a pain to do right before work and it makes my hair look weird
Thats a nuclear regimen you got there, bro. How do you keep your estrogen levels in check ?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a quick shot! The dutasteride has made a tremendous difference in my hair quality!!Texture and thickness has improved:)

Will post more shots soon

Attachments

• IMG_2208.JPG
    IMG_2208.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 692
Status
Not open for further replies.