Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates on your thread!! Im sure everyone appreciates it. Do you feel monox has slowed down ur workout, as in made it much easier to get fatigued.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
No I didn't get puffy nipples but it definitely effected my libido ! If you're getting side effects from propecia then dutasteride will probably make things worse . No inhibitor ,finasteride has been fine for me and I've been taking it over 7 years now

damn man , i wanted to add duta to recover my temple but your story scared me . You didnt get puffy nipples form duta ? because ive upped my regimen to 5 mg propecia daily (= 0.1 mg duta ) and i feel that ive got puffy nipples .
Do you take some kind of aromatase inhibitor while on propecia

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
No problem ! We are all in this battle together

You mean minoxidil right ? The only downer I've had from that is a lot of dry residue left on my scalp ,if I run a comb through my hair it looks like I have severe dandruff ! Nizoral helps but I still get a build up

Thanks for the updates on your thread!! Im sure everyone appreciates it. Do you feel monox has slowed down ur workout, as in made it much easier to get fatigued.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
This is how I usually wear my hair .(sorry about the flex lol pulled this pic from my fitness page )Keep the sides buzzed grade 3 and leave the top/fringe longer . Spiking up gives my hair way more thickness and volume .Propecia had no effect on my gym performance .

IMG_4691.JPG
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/adam400m/IMG_4565.jpg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn , nice haircut man . So with dutasteride your hair become worse ? that is strange , maybe if you kept taking it would have worked .
And i read that you've got a transplant for your temple , did your hair behind the transplant started to thin ? does propecia work well to maintain ? thx.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess it could of just been a dutasteride shed ,but I didn't feel great on it .Maybe if I start to lose ground again I will give it another shot .Yes had some hairline work which turned out great .I will get a touch up on my temples soon though maybe 1200-1500 to really get me where I want it. I'm confident I can maintain my head of hair for many years !

damn , nice haircut man . So with dutasteride your hair become worse ? that is strange , maybe if you kept taking it would have worked .
And i read that you've got a transplant for your temple , did your hair behind the transplant started to thin ? does propecia work well to maintain ? thx.

Nevvoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I guess it could of just been a dutasteride shed ,but I didn't feel great on it .Maybe if I start to lose ground again I will give it another shot .Yes had some hairline work which turned out great .I will get a touch up on my temples soon though maybe 1200-1500 to really get me where I want it. I'm confident I can maintain my head of hair for many years !

Your story is really inspiring. I have one question for you: what kind of finasteride did u use (start with). Propecia (1mg) or Proscar (5mg)?

Smallville

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn man , i wanted to add duta to recover my temple but your story scared me . You didnt get puffy nipples form duta ? because ive upped my regimen to 5 mg propecia daily (= 0.1 mg duta ) and i feel that ive got puffy nipples .
Do you take some kind of aromatase inhibitor while on propecia

Hi Michlel, has finasteride made the rest of your better/thicker but receded hairline or its overall worse?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I get my Finasteride from in house pharmacy online . Shipping take around 12 days and never had a problem :)

Your story is really inspiring. I have one question for you: what kind of finasteride did u use (start with). Propecia (1mg) or Proscar (5mg)?

Smallville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get my Finasteride from in house pharmacy online . Shipping take around 12 days and never had a problem :)

Dude are u sure u have no sides from finasteride????

I am debating to start H&W topical liposomal finasteride but i am so scared of sides.

your dick gets just as hard as ever? do u morning erections?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't experience any change really . What happened was I freaked out after taking finasteride thinking I would get fat haha so I literally went beast mode in the gym and got myself into crazy shape ! It took me a good 6 months to finally go for it and I'm so glad I did . All my freinds of similar age are balding bad, and have no interest in propecia

Dude are u sure u have no sides from finasteride????

I am debating to start H&W topical liposomal finasteride but i am so scared of sides.

your dick gets just as hard as ever? do u morning erections?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and that is sure that you re short try of duta didnt cause you puffy nipples ?
cause i have tried finasteride 5 mg and i got puffy nipples . when i flex my chest , they are puffy .
Do you know any natural prolactin inhibitor or ai that coukd solve this ?

pathtorecovery91

Reaction score
I didn't experience any change really . What happened was I freaked out after taking finasteride thinking I would get fat haha so I literally went beast mode in the gym and got myself into crazy shape ! It took me a good 6 months to finally go for it and I'm so glad I did . All my freinds of similar age are balding bad, and have no interest in propecia

Hey man cool to see your still active on this forum.
How long do you wait after applying minoxidil before you workout? Do you wash it out before working out as well so it doesn't drip on your face when you sweat?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply the regain foam mornings which takes about 1 hour to dry . The thickening effect the foam gives to your hair is nice ,however I feel it makes my hair stiff and weird looking ,so I usually wash it out 4-5 hours after .

I workout evenings so the foam has been washed out ( i apply it 7:30 am )

Hey man cool to see your still active on this forum.
How long do you wait after applying minoxidil before you workout? Do you wash it out before working out as well so it doesn't drip on your face when you sweat?

pathtorecovery91

Reaction score
I apply the regain foam mornings which takes about 1 hour to dry . The thickening effect the foam gives to your hair is nice ,however I feel it makes my hair stiff and weird looking ,so I usually wash it out 4-5 hours after .

I workout evenings so the foam has been washed out ( i apply it 7:30 am )
Cool, and one more quick question lol, do you wash out your night's application before applying again in the morning?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I always shampoo my hair in the morning right before I apply the foam. I find it best to apply on a damp scalp and always end up using more than the recommended dosage lol

Cool, and one more quick question lol, do you wash out your night's application before applying again in the morning?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're in the us, correct? Where are you getting it? I would like to try as well. Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.