Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyprusman

Reaction score
Hey guys ! Just a quick update . Hair is doing Ok ,have lost some density mid scalp to crown nothing major but my hair doesn't have quite the thickness like before . Especially under bright lights it shows through but with some concealer it looks good .

I guess it might be time to step up my regime . Any suggestions ? From day 1 my regime hasn't changed ,1mg finasteride and foam /liquid x2 plus nizoral 2 x per week

Training is going great and I feel finasteride hasn't impacted my gains ! I have attached a pic of my current condition .

I will post pics of my current hair soon

Genetic monster or half natty? Either way congrats on all fronts!

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
That's great to hear !! Sounds like you're a diffuse thinner so a good chance you will respond well :)

Just came here to say that this is the thread that finally inspired me to use finastride and minoxidil. Been using it for a week with no side effects except for shedding which is weird. I'm male, 24 years old.

Hair started thinning about 2 years ago, it's thin on top but very thick on the sides. I've been on finasteride and min for almost a week now.

- - - Updated - - -

HDC Cyprus 2200 fue :)

Could you give us more details regarding your hair transplant? Which Doctor, how many grafts, etc?
thanks

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
For your body building and fitness regimen; do you make it a point to take GMO free supplements or have not paid any particular attention to those? Do you take whey, mass gainer, soy or a protein blend?

That's great to hear !! Sounds like you're a diffuse thinner so a good chance you will respond well :)

- - - Updated - - -

HDC Cyprus 2200 fue :)

NGU

Reaction score
Wow if that's natural, then you've achieved a great physique natural. What's your weight? and Height

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys , it has benn 3 month that i'm applying minoxidil 5 on my hairline ( after 19 month of propecia without result ) , and i see no result and a slight worsening , so is it normal ?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys just checking in with a really positive update !!!

My hair took a dip around 7 months ago cause I got lazy with Minoxidil :( I continued with the finasteride but I wasnt consistent with my minoxidil , some days I would only apply the liquid at night and skip foam mornings .

BIG MISTAKE !!! So since 2 months ago I have committed to the foam mornings and liquid evenings . NEVER skipped a day and my hair has thickened up so much !! When my hair took a dip I could easily see my scalp under bright lights (especially mid scalp ) .

I'm going to upload a video soon on how I apply the rogain foam ...I think my way is effective .

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,694
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,938
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,909

mitch1211

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys just checking in with a really positive update !!!

My hair took a dip around 7 months ago cause I got lazy with Minoxidil :( I continued with the finasteride but I wasnt consistent with my minoxidil , some days I would only apply the liquid at night and skip foam mornings .

BIG MISTAKE !!! So since 2 months ago I have committed to the foam mornings and liquid evenings . NEVER skipped a day and my hair has thickened up so much !! When my hair took a dip I could easily see my scalp under bright lights (especially mid scalp ) .

I'm going to upload a video soon on how I apply the rogain foam ...I think my way is effective .

Pics

Hair looking extremely juicy bro. BTW I am almost positive I saw your picture on bodybuilding.com. You working at a fitness model for them now?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys please follow me on snapchat :) I will be posting videos on how I use hair loss treatments, plus my fitness workouts :)

My username is :adam400m1

image_19.jpg

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man , you are a real inspiration , you're hair look great . just a little question: did you experienced unwanted body hair or aging skin because of minoxidil?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** my life man.. Your body looks f*****g awesome. I will add you instantly on snap.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair going great again !.Been super consistent with treatments and I can definitely tell it's thickened .I switched over to using the Kirkland foam which I feel is more cost effective .

Will post some pics this week

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to share with you my experience with dutasteride .I noticed my hair was starting to diffuse mid scalp and slightly in the crown area ,so i decided to start taking dutasteride 3 x week ,on Monday ,Wednesday and Friday . I didn't stop the finasteride just added dutasteride .Well for the first time I really did feel like I had a drop in libido ! But at the 4 week mark my libido just went crazy high! My skin was also more oily but I did feel great ,especially in the gym ,my workouts were off the charts . So the increase in libido lasted 2-3 weeks then it gradually died down back to pre dutasteride . So I just continued the dutasteride hoping my hair would thicken up . Well after 4 months it didn't and it actually looked slightly worse ! Once the libido spike dropped I didn't feel myself on this drug ,I was tired and had no drive .So I decided to drop dutasteride and just stick with what worked for me originally . 1 mg finasteride and rogaine foam /liquid minix morning and night .Fast forward 4 months and my hair much thicker all over :)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn man , i wanted to add duta to recover my temple but your story scared me . You didnt get puffy nipples form duta ? because ive upped my regimen to 5 mg propecia daily (= 0.1 mg duta ) and i feel that ive got puffy nipples .
Do you take some kind of aromatase inhibitor while on propecia

Status
Not open for further replies.