Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisphair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold tight buddy !You know I was in a terrible situation with my hair loss. I lost all hope and used a ton of concealers.Give the treatments time to kick in and see what options you have. Stabilize your hair loss first then consider a transplant
Did you receive anxiety and depression daily from your hair loss before and when you began treatment? Like did you ever feel suicidal

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Not suicidal but very low with terrible self esteem . It didn't matter how good I got in shape physique wise I couldn't get over the receding hair. It completely ruined my style and I convinced myself girls would be turned off (especially the hot ones)

Did you receive anxiety and depression daily from your hair loss before and when you began treatment? Like did you ever feel suicidal

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair just keeps getting better! dutasteride is the bomb

Attachments

• IMG_3812.JPG
    IMG_3812.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 633

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Thickness is better than than when I was 23 lol My hair just has more life and bounce to it !! I could easily get a small hair transplant to close my temple points but it's hard to commit when I'm kind of happy ...I just know aesthetically the closed temple points would be the icing on the cake lol

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow i would like to add duta but the oestradiol raise afraid me too much.
what do you think about adding dutasteride 0.5 mg once a week to my daily propecia?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man , you are really not takin any kind of AI with your duta? because to keep such a body shape is amazing

Tisumi2333

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man , you are really not takin any kind of AI with your duta? because to keep such a body shape is amazing

hi michel.I read a lot about ur replyment.And I know ur situation.I have some questions for u.i would appricate if u can help me.I think its better to start treatment earily before thing ge worse. i have been taking fina for 10 days.nowdays I shed a lot from my hairline.so upset. whats ur advice?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
The once per week didn't do much for me ! It wasn't until I upped it to 1mg per day that I got explosion of thickness and growth

wow i would like to add duta but the oestradiol raise afraid me too much.
what do you think about adding dutasteride 0.5 mg once a week to my daily propecia?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Mid scalp has comepletly recovered it was a little weak before

Attachments

• IMG_3853.JPG
    IMG_3853.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_3864.JPG
    IMG_3864.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 548

Razzabo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair just keeps getting better! dutasteride is the bomb

Amazing results. Absolutely astonishing bro.

But Dutasteride is not safe at all. I can't imagine you not having severe side effects. Long term I'd be worried...

finasteride is as far as i'd go.

I don't know how a man can function with zero DHT in the body.

Dylan224

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mid scalp has comepletly recovered it was a little weak before

Hey Adam, I read your story all the way from the first page and I'm really impressed (and envious) of the results you got haha! How long have you been taking dutasteride? Also, is your friend who was taking dutasteride still on it? If so, how are his results?

I was on propecia and rogaine consistently for 1.5 years and had great growth for the first year, but after that, my shedding only got worse and pretty much the majority of my gains went away. I just switched to dutasteride .5mg I got from my dermatologist this week and want to know your experience so far.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Dylan !

Well I did try dutesteride once per week and also 3x a week but it really didn't do much(maybe I didn't give it enough time idk?)It wasn't until I I committed to 1mg everyday 0.5 morning and night that I experienced great results . I would say it took about 2 months for me to start to see the improvement .My hair really started to go bad after my break up 7 months ago.. I was shedding like crazy omg stress really triggers it !! I could see right through my hair even without hash light ugh I was back to using concealer but thankfully I've not only recovered but maybe this is the thickest it's ever been .Good luck !!!

Hey Adam, I read your story all the way from the first page and I'm really impressed (and envious) of the results you got haha! How long have you been taking dutasteride? Also, is your friend who was taking dutasteride still on it? If so, how are his results?

I was on propecia and rogaine consistently for 1.5 years and had great growth for the first year, but after that, my shedding only got worse and pretty much the majority of my gains went away. I just switched to dutasteride .5mg I got from my dermatologist this week and want to know your experience so far.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Few more shots ....zero product in hair

Attachments

• IMG_3926.JPG
    IMG_3926.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_3927.JPG
    IMG_3927.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 594
Status