Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Few more shots ....zero product in hair
Can you show a photo of your hairline pulled back. By the way, your artwork on the table looks great. You are really talented. Can you show close ups of the artwork too or just PM me them.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
The drawings are saving me right now... it's a way of expressing my feelings.I actually get very upset drawing lately because I'm drawing what I long for ...I'll post a few on here

Can you show a photo of your hairline pulled back. By the way, your artwork on the table looks great. You are really talented. Can you show close ups of the artwork too or just PM me them.

Attachments

• IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_3899.JPG
    IMG_3899.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 498

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The drawings are saving me right now... it's a way of expressing my feelings.I actually get very upset drawing lately because I'm drawing what I long for ...I'll post a few on here
Wow, Adam, you are exceptionally talented. You could definitely be good enough to sell your art for a living. I am guessing that was your ex in that photo? If so, she is gorgeous. Like I said before, I would trade places with you and your life any day. You don't realize how lucky you are to be you. You need to move on now and realize the reason you broke up was because someone way better is looking for someone like you and now you are available.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey ! No that's not her in the picture (she's in the fitness industry ) She is actually moving to Florida in August and I'm going to frame it and give it to her:)

Hey I'll send pics of my hairline.Can I get advice on what style I should go for? I'm currently just growing it and sweeping it to the side.Ive realized I definitely don't like it really short especially my bangs and top

Wow, Adam, you are exceptionally talented. You could definitely be good enough to sell your art for a living. I am guessing that was your ex in that photo? If so, she is gorgeous. Like I said before, I would trade places with you and your life any day. You don't realize how lucky you are to be you. You need to move on now and realize the reason you broke up was because someone way better is looking for someone like you and now you are available.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is front on with my hair length

You think just grow it out more ?

Attachments

• IMG_3945.JPG
    IMG_3945.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 555

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Your style in the avatar looks good. Your sides might need to be more tapered. I think you should get a more choppy messy haircut. Your ex is moving to my state. What city is she moving to?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I meant the girl I drew! My ex lives here in Florida so do I....

Hey what grade/length # do you think the sides should be ?

Your style in the avatar looks good. Your sides might need to be more tapered. I think you should get a more choppy messy haircut. Your ex is moving to my state. What city is she moving to?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I meant the girl I drew! My ex lives here in Florida so do I....

Hey what grade/length # do you think the sides should be ?
I thought you lived in the UK. Just enough that you focus more on your forelock. I don't know really too much about grade or length. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Razzabo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you lost your ability to grow facial hair?

Dude you are playing with fire using dutasteride..

You were fine on finasteride. Why risk it?

Dylan224

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Dylan !

Well I did try dutesteride once per week and also 3x a week but it really didn't do much(maybe I didn't give it enough time idk?)It wasn't until I I committed to 1mg everyday 0.5 morning and night that I experienced great results . I would say it took about 2 months for me to start to see the improvement .My hair really started to go bad after my break up 7 months ago.. I was shedding like crazy omg stress really triggers it !! I could see right through my hair even without hash light ugh I was back to using concealer but thankfully I've not only recovered but maybe this is the thickest it's ever been .Good luck !!!

Hey Adam, great to hear you responded really well with dutasteride, saying that this is the thickest your hair has ever been haha. Are your other friends still using dutasteride? And are they still growing thicker hair as of now?

Haircut wise, I think you should get a tapered fade (either #2 or 3) on the sides and back and scissor cut on top according to your liking. If you go to a good barber, they'd be able to asses what fits your head best.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
No I've been shaving everyday it grows so fast !! I prefer clean shaven right now

No I was losing ground on finasteride

Have you lost your ability to grow facial hair?

Dude you are playing with fire using dutasteride..

You were fine on finasteride. Why risk it?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
No I live in Florida ! The reason I moved to Florida was for the girl in all honestly ...I fell I love ugh

I thought you lived in the UK. Just enough that you focus more on your forelock. I don't know really too much about grade or length. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Razzabo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I've been shaving everyday it grows so fast !! I prefer clean shaven right now

No I was losing ground on finasteride

Hair greed.. no you weren't..

It's only a matter of time before dutasteride fucks you up.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No I live in Florida ! The reason I moved to Florida was for the girl in all honestly ...I fell I love ugh
Are you going to move back to the UK or you like Florida?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I really don't know cause since the split I'm miserable so it got me thinking ...but I love it here in Florida !!!! The weather ,lifestyle and people are great . Thinking of going back home after 4 years depresses me

Are you going to move back to the UK or you like Florida?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I really don't know cause since the split I'm miserable so it got me thinking ...but I love it here in Florida !!!! The weather ,lifestyle and people are great . Thinking of going back home after 4 years depresses me
I love Florida but the summer's here can be brutal. You must go to to beach alot. I used to myself until I got skin cancer. Make sure you wear your sunscreen. Adam, there are plenty of attractive women in Florida. I am sure you can meet someone again. I know you kind of feel since you are from the UK, you won't but you will. Otherwise, fight to get this girl back if you think you can.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Density keeps getting better. Break ups are the worst for hair !!!! The stress is a killer :(

My barber mentioned my hair looks darker and way thicker!!! Under bright lights you can't see any scalp

Attachments

• IMG_4079.JPG
    IMG_4079.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 847
Status
Not open for further replies.