Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Hey you mean grade 0.5 ?should I get it tapered ?

Thanks man

Yeah definitely, just start low at .5 and blend it into a 1, your sides look like they're slightly above a 1 right now, maybe even a 2. The low .5 faded into a 1 will definitely make your hair look a lot sharper... did you dye your hair btw?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Style looks awesome. If u go shorter u can do the undercut style. Do the fue scars show after a certain grade of cut?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks it was actually grade 3 sides when it was cut! No it was from the swimming pool and I used lemon juice to lighten it. I didn't expect it to go this highlighted lol

Yeah definitely, just start low at .5 and blend it into a 1, your sides look like they're slightly above a 1 right now, maybe even a 2. The low .5 faded into a 1 will definitely make your hair look a lot sharper... did you dye your hair btw?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
The pictures I attached they look very tight hairstyles ! All have amazing hair mind lol

Attachments

• IMG_4676.PNG
    IMG_4676.PNG
    417.1 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_4677.PNG
    IMG_4677.PNG
    540.4 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_4679.PNG
    IMG_4679.PNG
    458.3 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_4680.PNG
    IMG_4680.PNG
    389.6 KB · Views: 578

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I did it ! Grade 1 sides

Attachments

• IMG_4730.JPG
    IMG_4730.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:

Razzabo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno how your brain functions correctly on Dutasteride man, or how you can even get an erection or have any form of libido with a shrivelled prostate. You better pray you don't crash. Dutasteride long term is hormonal suicide.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Propecia I felt was doing ok I just wanted a boost !

I'm a really good minoxidil responder

Hi Adam, your haircut looks awesome!

Why did you stop taking finasteride and change to dutasteride? Would you recommend dutasteride over finasteride now?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so accoring to you minoxidil give you the most regrowth ?
do you get some white flakes with it ? each morning i wake up with this flakes and this really not aesthetic .

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Update ! Hair just gets better... even my hairline is stronger.No hair fall I could pull my hair and not a single hair comes out.

Hair is great but life sucks.Gone through a hard break up that wasn't what I wanted. I was intensely in love so I'm now shattered.Any advice? How do you fall out of love with someone:( It seems I have no choice

Attachments

• IMG_5646.JPG
    IMG_5646.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_5664.JPG
    IMG_5664.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 583

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I respond very well! I use nizoral 3x week and massage my scalp every time I shampoo so no flakes

so accoring to you minoxidil give you the most regrowth ?
do you get some white flakes with it ? each morning i wake up with this flakes and this really not aesthetic .

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was awful for me cause I was head over heels in love and ready to marry this girl. It's scary thought to reset and start again cause in my mind I was planning a future with this girl ugh

And yes a weird bald patch on the back of my head wtf ! It's a good job I didn't go for a hair transplant cause when I was thinning like crazy after the break up I had a procedure almost booked !!! My mid scalp was so weak and even my hair transplant hairline was lifeless and thin !!!!! Now my hair has completly recovered and I all I need is 1000-1200 to close my temple points and boost hairline .

Stop walking around like an emotional wet sponge and talking about marriage plans and sending her drawings etc. Girls will run to the hills away from that dude. Forget about what you see in the movies, it's all a lie. All men have to face this reality at some point.

It's hard lesson to learn but sooner learned the better. Nice gains btw

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update ! Hair just gets better... even my hairline is stronger.No hair fall I could pull my hair and not a single hair comes out.

Hair is great but life sucks.Gone through a hard break up that wasn't what I wanted. I was intensely in love so I'm now shattered.Any advice? How do you fall out of love with someone:( It seems I have no choice

f*** a lot of different women.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking. It's getting long now especially the fringe. I'm just gonna grow it out like crazy !!!! Should I go to the barber for trims to keep it neat ?

Man.. You gotta grow that sh*t out like a f*****g viking. All these faded, fuckboy haircuts are killing me.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man.. You gotta grow that sh*t out like a f*****g viking. All these faded, fuckboy haircuts are killing me.

Lol if I recovered my hair to anything close to that the first thing I'd do is rock a fuckboy haircut for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.