"paying For It" By Chester Brown - Tales From Norwood Cemetery

resu

Reaction score
There has to be a great gender imbalance for that to be true, that is, there is vastly greater supply of good looking men compared to women. I highly doubt that. I don' think it's very common for an ugly women like in the picture above to date a good looking young guy. They may get to f*** good looking guy once a while because many guys have milf fetish, but actually being in relationship with them is not that common. I know some 35 to 40 year old women I will love to f*** a couple of times. But I will never date them. To date, I need a women in her twenties.

Depends where you live, if competition is fierce you have to settle and even fight for that not that great looking one at any stage, be it at 20, 30, 40... Where I live the ratio is skewed, good looking women are rarer.

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
I would expect both to be artists, he has that college art look to him like you can spot a campus feminist from a mile away.

More info for curious minds:
http://noisey.vice.com/en_ca/blog/jooj-sook-yin-lee-adam-litovitz-interview-2015
https://www.facebook.com/joojmusic?fref=ts
VIP-SummerWorks-Soiree-2013-37.jpg

Asians seem to age in reverse.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Note that they're both artists and collaborate on projects and such. Wouldn't put it past them to have an open relationship thing going so he can have some younger strange on the side.

I have collaborated with women on projects too but as I am in software field, almost all of them were ugly. I never thought about even touching those women even when I hit the bottom due to my divorce and hairloss and went to long intervals of time without even touching a women. Good looking young dudes who compromise and settle with a women as ugly as her must have either a weird taste in women or some other confidence/psychological issue.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it matter that she is of East Asian descent?

You guys keep saying "she's Asian".

How is that relevant?

Other than that, good thread.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it matter that she is of East Asian descent?

You guys keep saying "she's Asian".

How is that relevant?

Other than that, good thread.

Because it's not hard for even ugly looking caucasian guys to score hot young asian women. Asian women go nuts for caucasian guys. So it's puzzling that the guy in the picture is dating this old ugly asian women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
lack of social skills

)))

lack of hair

Social skills and being able to read signs that women give when they are interested do boost chances of a mans success. I have lost quite a few opportunities in the past because of my inability to read even blatant signs given by women such as them asking, "What are you doing this weekend? or "You look really handsome". These signs may look obvious to someone raised in the west but not for someone like me who was raised in a completely different environment. I was really clueless the way women communicate when I first started college because men and women were pretty segregated in the culture I was raised in. Consequently, the only women I ever communicated were my mom and sisters.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Social skills and being able to read signs that women give when they are interested do boost chances of a mans success. I have lost quite a few opportunities in the past because of my inability to read even blatant signs given by women such as them asking, "What are you doing this weekend? or "You look really handsome". These signs may look obvious to someone raised in the west

c6ALvVE.gif

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is hardly a 10.

No he is not but I know caucasian guys who are below him in looks and are dating 4-5 young hot asian women at the same time and are turning down new offers from asian women on almost daily basis because they don't have time for more.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will like to clarify one thing. When I say that Asian women have preference for Caucaisan guys, I mean the women who are born and raised in Asia and migrate to the US as adults. However, in my experience, the Asian women who are born and raised in the US seem to have different taste. They don't seem to be as fascinated with Caucaisuan males as the ones raised in Asia. In fact, a women from Vietnami descent told me that she feels naturally more attracted to brown guys. I never saw her dating anyone except brown guys. In my estimation, people from all races have good shot with Asian women raised in the US. However, all this is based on my personal experience. I don't have any empirical data to substantiate my claims. Also, my experience is just based on the women raised in the US. Women in Canada may behave differently. In fact one of my Canadian friend told me that Asian women there just seem to go for Caucasian guys. But since I have never been to Canada, I am in no position to assess the validity of that claim.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's not hard for even ugly looking caucasian guys to score hot young asian women. Asian women go nuts for caucasian guys. So it's puzzling that the guy in the picture is dating this old ugly asian women.
What Asian women are you talking about? Japanese, South Korean? Or Thai, Vietnamese/ or Filipina? Because there is a massive difference between poor Asian women and rich Asian women. Poor Asian women just want a way out of poverty, it's basically prostitution. Rich Asian women are even more picky than white girls.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
What Asian women are you talking about? Japanese, South Korean? Or Thai, Vietnamese/ or Filipina? Because there is a massive difference between poor Asian women and rich Asian women. Poor Asian women just want a way out of poverty, it's basically prostitution. Rich Asian women are even more picky than white girls.

I am talking about average/rich college going Asian women who grew up in Asia. As far as country is concerned, I am mainly speaking of girls from China or Hongkong. However, I think women from a specific region do share taste in men. For example, Indian women like light skinned men and the same can be said for the women from other countries in the region such as Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. Hence, I speculate that the women from other countries in Asia probably have similar taste in men as women from China/Hongong. It may not be 100% identical though.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed shookwun posting several comic strips featuring a gaunt, bald man having sex with prostitutes. After googling it, I found out the strips were from a 2011 graphic novel called "Paying for It" by the Canadian cartoonist Chester Brown. It chronicles his experiences paying for sex over a period of ten years, and also serves as an argument in favor of legalized prostitution.

I got it out of curiosity and skimmed through it in a few hours. The book itself is not that interesting. The art is austere and repetitive, and the ideas contained within it are sophomoric at best. However, the meta-narrative of its creation contains some delightful shards of Impact angst.

The novel starts in 1996 when the author breaks up with his girlfriend Sook-Yin Lee (who is a minor celebrity in Canada). Three years before, he looked like this. NW5 territory not far away. Notice the thousand-yard stare on her face.

View attachment 42707

The author, being a giga cuck, does not move out after being dumped. No, he stays in her apartment, listening from another room while his ex bangs other men. This continues for three years (!). Prior to breaking up, his girlfriend had essentially been denying him sex for at least a year.

View attachment 42711

To his friend, he says that the only reason he had girlfriends before was to boost his ego, fit in socially, and to get sex. He feels he's done with romantic love and is basically just interested in the sex. When asked why he doesn't just go and do one-night stands, he delivers this fine blue pill interpretation of his predicament (lol @ "social skills"):

View attachment 42713

The majority of the book is short vignettes featuring him having sex with various prostitutes. Reading between the lines, most of them seem to find him creepy and having sex with him unpleasant. One even covers her face with her hair while having sex. It's obvious that some of the girls may be trafficked or exploited.

View attachment 42714

After a while, he finds a prostitute that he really likes and eventually settles into an arrangement where she lives with him and he pays her for sex. The book contains plenty of digs against romantic love, which he comes to believe is a flawed concept originating from flawed interpretations of medieval poetry.

View attachment 42715

All in all, I feel this book captures the travails of the balding man quite well: you have the (ASIAN) girlfriend who dumps him when the hair loss gets too bad, followed by years of not having sex, and the eventual turn to prostitutes for coping. The guy is tall, not fat, and a semi-famous artist. Doesn't matter, bald = game over. You then get the MGTOW-style rationalization of his failures with women, and to top it off, a marriage of convenience to an over-the-hill prostitute.

And his ex? Here, have a picture of her and her current BF. LOL @ this cursed condition.

View attachment 42716
Zircon, speaking of books, when is your book coming out? Your articulation in your posts is beyond incredible. I can honestly see why these women fall for you. You got the gift to gab. The only other person who is of your league is ID Walker. Having a conversation with the two of you would be mind blowing.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the way Zircon put that post together and it's oddly entertaining, but f*****g hell, is he actually implying this one situation is really relevant to anything?

So we have the type of guy who would live with his ex for 3 years after breaking up, and you attribute the break up to baldness? Well w'okai!

And this:

Fred vs slybald guy. There's no kill like overkill. :D

01658434.jpg

Is this really happening? In all my time I've never seen such cocksuckery.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we have the type of guy who would live with his ex for 3 years after breaking up, and you attribute the break up to baldness? Well w'okai!

You are right. It is really weird of that guy to live with his ex for 3 years after break up and hear her f*****g other men.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the way Zircon put that post together and it's oddly entertaining, but f*****g hell, is he actually implying this one situation is really relevant to anything?

And this:

Is this really happening? In all my time I've never seen such cocksuckery.

I wonder how much rent he was paying her for the privilege of living with her.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
PU41wOi.png

Nice description you got there Chester.

It's worthwhile to note that he seemingly has low body fat percentage, good skin, a good nose, good teeth, white skin.

And ... he's approximately a 5/10, there's some error bar based on not knowing his height.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The author, being a giga cuck, does not move out after being dumped. No, he stays in her apartment, listening from another room while his ex bangs other men. This continues for three years (!). Prior to breaking up, his girlfriend had essentially been denying him sex for at least a year.

View attachment 42711

After a while, he finds a prostitute that he really likes and eventually settles into an arrangement where she lives with him and he pays her for sex.

Jesus goddamn f***, this is depressing. Why do men do this to themselves.

And this should also make it clear to EL the huge gulf between her situation and ours. She won't ever have to humiliate herself like this.