"paying For It" By Chester Brown - Tales From Norwood Cemetery

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's not hard for even ugly looking caucasian guys to score hot young asian women. Asian women go nuts for caucasian guys. So it's puzzling that the guy in the picture is dating this old ugly asian women.

This is not true. Majority of my friends are Asian and hardly any of them go nuts for white boys.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to do my Wolf Pack here: even if you don't want to see it, they are actually looksmatched. I think it's less obvious because of the race difference.

Observe all couples on the street, and they will be looksmatched, even the rare times when you think: "That girl is hot and that guy is average!"

Well, strip her off of her make-up and take away all her tricks, again, they will be looksmatched.

Hollywood movies and the media have made us believe that it's easy to date out of your league and it happens all the time.

Nothing could be further from the truth, it can happen, but there's always an explanation (make-up).

And no, status and money will not help at all If it did, then where is that hottie that Mark Zuckerberg should have had so easily?

1438469189385.jpg

Why isn't Melinda Gates a Victoria Secret model?

BillMelinda2.jpg

We all fawn over beautiful people, men and women. That doesn't mean we can get them for a relationship.

In fact, it's impossible. None of those below-average or average girls are dating male models. There was a study on Okcupid showing that women actually had more realistic standards than men and were more likely to message men who were on the same looks level as her.

Trust me, most homely women learn their lesson after getting pumped and dumped by good-looking guys who just wanted to empty their balls. Those who keep on trying and hope to get a hot guy to commit to them are just stupid.

I've stopped going for girls who are out of my league, it just seems that they're never interested in me. I've dated dozens of girls in my life, and they were practically all on the same level of looks than me.

No girl who could have been a model... but also no ugly girls. Just above average like me. You can't escape this. And women can't either.

Mark Zuckerberg is not a hottie. If it wasn't FB, he would just be an average Joe. And if you know his wife's bio, she IS an very impressive woman. Zuckerberg is certainly not out of her league.

And why should Melinda Gates be a Victoria's Secret model? If you did your homework, you would know a lot of VS models married average Joes anyway (average as in Hollywood standard).

I don't know why you are so fixated on the idea that most women would go for and then get pumped and dumped by good-looking guys. Even hot men get pumped and dumped by women all the time. I think I am a fairly attractive woman and normally would only go for hot guys for casual sex. When it comes to relationships, I am less picky about looks and more picky about the whole package.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mark Zuckerberg is not a hottie. If it wasn't FB, he would just be an average Joe. And if you know his wife's bio, she IS an very impressive woman. Zuckerberg is certainly not out of her league.

And why should Melinda Gates be a Victoria's Secret model? If you did your homework, you would know a lot of VS models married average Joes anyway (average as in Hollywood standard).

I don't know why you are so fixated on the idea that most women would go for and then get pumped and dumped by good-looking guys. Even hot men get pumped and dumped by women all the time. I think I am a fairly attractive woman and normally would only go for hot guys for casual sex. When it comes to relationships, I am less picky about looks and more picky about the whole package.

He was saying Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are smart enough to know they are too ugly to ever be attractive beautiful women and a relationship with a 10/10 would never work because the woman wouldn't be happy with them sexually, even though with their money they could marry a Victoria Secret model, they made smart choices. They were in a position to reject the women they eventually married but they didn't.

And baldness? How does that effect the whole package?

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was saying Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are smart enough to know they are too ugly to ever be attractive beautiful women and a relationship with a 10/10 would never work because the woman wouldn't be happy with them sexually, even though with their money they could marry a Victoria Secret model, they made smart choices. They were in a position to reject the women they eventually married but they didn't.

And baldness? How does that effect the whole package?

LOL hard at this. I'd take a bald guy with a successful career and great personality over ANY male models.
These people are way out of VS models' league. They'd be dumb to marry any supermodels. If you had watch interviews of supermodels or watched any VS fashion shows, you could tell the way they talk just show that they aren't very intelligent. Of course if you just want someone hot to be your baby's mother, that's fine.
Think about Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel's engagement. The former is a 33 yo single mum with a modeling career that will diminish in the next few years. Latter is a 26 yo multibillionaire who will enter his prime age in a few years. I say she bagged a bargin.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL hard at this. I'd take a bald guy with a successful career and great personality over ANY male models.
These people are way out of VS models' league. They'd be dumb to marry any supermodels. If you had watch interviews of supermodels or watched any VS fashion shows, you could tell the way they talk just show that they aren't very intelligent. Of course if you just want someone hot to be your baby's mother, that's fine.
Think about Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel's engagement. The former is a 33 yo single mum with a modeling career that will diminish in the next few years. Latter is a 26 yo multibillionaire who will enter his prime age in a few years. I say she bagged a bargin.

Would you have taken a bald guy with a great career and personality when you were at your peak from say 18-28 , or would you wait till you're starting to lose your looks and entering the next stage of your life?

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you have taken a bald guy with a great career and personality when you were at your peak from say 18-28 , or would you wait till you're starting to lose your looks and entering the next stage of your life?

I am 23. Yes I would go for a guy with a great career and personality hair or no hair. But as I mentioned in another thread, I am shallow in a way that I wouldn't go for guys > NW4. And I've never had bald guys chase after me so I never had to make a judgement. I care more about height, muscle and the way guys dress tbh. However, a mediocre rug is better than slick bald if you seriously look bad bald.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would totally friendzone this for a NW1

hugueslawsonbody.jpg

Not serious

Well you said you wouldn't go for someone NW4 +.

Is it a "No uglies, if you look ugly bald don't even try or wear a wig" policy?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would totally friendzone this for a NW1
Not serious

But you would - assuming that the NW1 was looks-matched with him. Which there are plenty of.

Your policy is full of doublethink. You say you wouldn't date a male model and would take a bald guy with a successful career over them any day, but then immediately say you won't date over NW4...and then follow up with a picture of what appears to be a totally bald male model and suggest you would take him over a NW1. I have never seen someone contradict themselves so drastically, so many times, in such a short timeframe.

I think this is one of the reasons why at 24, full head of hair or no, I usually wind up with older women. Because girls in their early 20s make no damn sense.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you would - assuming that the NW1 was looks-matched with him. Which there are plenty of.

Your policy is full of doublethink. You say you wouldn't date a male model and would take a bald guy with a successful career over them any day, but then immediately say you won't date over NW4...and then follow up with a picture of what appears to be a totally bald male model and suggest you would take him over a NW1. I have never seen someone contradict themselves so drastically, so many times, in such a short timeframe.

I think this is one of the reasons why at 24, full head of hair or no, I usually wind up with older women. Because girls in their early 20s make no damn sense.

I think you are right. I've dated / slept with hot guys who are NW1 and intelligent. They are everywhere
I was only saying if there was only two options, dumb male models and intelligent bald man, I would go for bald no doubt, given that he's not below average even with hair. In reality, I am offered more options so I would always go for men with hair.
You really shouldn't take opinions of a 23 yo balding woman seriously, who would rather spend a fortune on supplemental hair than having thining hair, when it comes to dating and hair.

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you said you wouldn't go for someone NW4 +.

Is it a "No uglies, if you look ugly bald don't even try or wear a wig" policy?

Yes. Bang on.

I am quite shallow tho boys. I am sure there are women out there who love their men bald :) have hope

samantha3333

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I must admit that your honesty is refreshing. Rare quality in a woman, your example should inspire other women here...

After hairloss, I know when it's ok to say things aren't ok if they really aren't. A lot of women in female hairloss forums keep saying how women can be beautiful bald. Yeah, they might still have a pretty face but a bald head is awful. It's really no point sugar coating things

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Were you also banned from Heralopecia?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually as a man you really won't get uglier, your skin will stay firm even though it will wrinkle and your body will look exactly the same if not better your whole life if you take care of it. The opposite is true for women. This means your life will get better and better and your demand will only go up.

You need to remember that every single monogomous man is a beta provider, only rock stars like Mick Jagger can say otherwise.
Men's skin does not stay firm, and their bodies look far from exactly the same. The difference is, men don't look as badly as women in spite of aging. What I find unattractive is fat, especially fat that accumulates to a large degree in the stomach while the rest of the body remains thin.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of women in female hairloss forums keep saying how women can be beautiful bald. Yeah, they might still have a pretty face but a bald head is awful. It's really no point sugar coating things
And let's not forget, "You are more than your hair." And God forbid you're too negative.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I must admit that your honesty is refreshing. Rare quality in a woman, your example should inspire other women here...
Dante, I have no clue how girls your age truly feel, but there does come a time when women notice a face before they notice hair. Even a face doesn't matter as much as it did at one time. I think EL has been honest with her feelings about baldness too.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean absolutely no disrespect when I say this Joan, but it matters very little to a 23 year old man, that eventually, maybe in her 30s, 40s or 50s, women are less bothered by hair loss and appearance. He wants to date young women, probably 18-25, and for them hair loss is often a deal breaker. Waiting for middle or old age, when everyone's looks are declining and everyone is past the youthful life stage, is just not an option. Nobody wants to be the guy women settle for after they've had their fun in their youth and their looks are fading.
To go bald young is to miss out on a key life stage, young adulthood...