133.6 KB · Views: 1,568
  • tn-1000_other_people_opening_night(4of81).jpg
    tn-1000_other_people_opening_night(4of81).jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 1,917
Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had read extensively about this work. However it does not come in e-Form and never wanted to buy it in hard cover.
When Shookwun posted some of its parts I realized that the guy is indeed bald, a thing I had never paid attention to before wondering about the effects of baldness on couples...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
ikhRMq3.jpg

rekt

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aha poor poor bald men...Just bald men use prostitutes yes.....

Norwood 0 guy who had many meetings with ulgy prostitutes:

Hugh-Grant-cheated-on-then-girlfriend-Liz-Hurley-with-prostitute-Divine-Brown.png

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But see it positive also as a balding guy you still can have sex, just pay for it ;)

You see there is always a solution for any problems :D:D

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aha poor poor bald men...Just bald men use prostitutes yes.....

Norwood 0 guy who had many meetings with ulgy prostitutes:

Hugh-Grant-cheated-on-then-girlfriend-Liz-Hurley-with-prostitute-Divine-Brown.png
You did not read the opening post or Hugh Grant's story.
Hugh Grant met the prostitute while he was in a relationship with one of the most beautiful girls in the world. The guy in "paying for it" resorted to prostitutes after his girl denied him sex for a year and had sex with another person with him in the same apartment.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, Ok

Its' getting boring. We know it know. Baldness = End of life. The worst thing ever. Sexual Life and play with girls is over.

Balding = NO GO for a woman.

Solution?

Prostitute. Even you are bald, even you are ugly you can still have sex in your life.

Is that not great?

shookwun

Reaction score
The solution is to make enough money that you can cope through frequent abroad traveling, and sex tourism.

Go to a poor village and marry young women.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The solution is to make enough money that you can cope through frequent abroad traveling, and sex tourism.

Go to a poor village and marry young women.

the only legit way to make it

and slay 7.5+/10 hookers meantime

lol at < 6'0 baldcel with average to below face dating value

marrying to asian woman whos father has thick NW0 hair and pray for future kid's hair (or LDAR if you have no money)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's now the thread Nr. 1'000'000'000 with the findings Bald = game over.

How many threads still?

Ok we know it now! Now its time to accept it. Finish with threads about woman and bald.
It's just always a repeat and boring.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
And his ex? Here, have a picture of her and her current BF. LOL @ this cursed condition.

View attachment 42716

What's wrong with this dude? He seems to be decent looking and still dating this ugly women. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. He must have poor social skills and/or lack confidence.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with this dude? He seems to be decent looking and still dating this ugly women. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. He must have poor social skills and/or lack confidence.

minimum requirements to settle with used average asian woman in 2016...

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Toyboy + Money thats all. She is ugly as hell

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
minimum requirements to settle with used average asian woman in 2016...

A guy who is young must have same real mental issue if he is dating this ugly, old asian women. I will rather be alone and use my hand for the rest of my life than being with a women like her.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like the ex of the author; an old, ugly b**ch, but she deserves a good looking fullhead guy, doesn't she?

She doesn't deserve a good looking guy. The guy must have some issue that we don't know about.

resu

Reaction score
This is something that the young 20 year olds here don't realize, even homely women have standards, even ugly single 30 years olds wouldn't be appreciative that some random guy paid them attention, much less a desperate baldite that thinks these women should be grateful that someone likes them.

A lot of them who you think there's no way anyone would date them are actually in a relationship and more often than not the guy is a lot better looking than you or has hair.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is something that the young 20 year olds here don't realize, even homely women have standards, even ugly single 30 years olds wouldn't be appreciative that some random guy paid them attention, much less a desperate baldite that thinks these women should be grateful that someone likes them.

A lot of them who you think there's no way anyone would date them are actually in a relationship and more often than not the guy is a lot better looking than you or has hair.

There has to be a great gender imbalance for that to be true, that is, there is vastly greater supply of good looking men compared to women. I highly doubt that. I don' think it's very common for an ugly women like in the picture above to date a good looking young guy. They may get to f*** good looking guy once a while because many guys have milf fetish, but actually being in relationship with them is not that common. I know some 35 to 40 year old women I will love to f*** a couple of times. But I will never date them. To date, I need a women in her twenties.