New Company Treats Balding With Mole Molecules

Joseph@FT

Why is Follicle Thought a trash blog, what did he make up?

The answer is nothing Dimitri. And since no one seems to call out the clowns on this site I do it from time to time for fun. Your guy up there just misspelled "best blog in the game", it happens. I had the scoop on a way-316606 product and peer reviewed study last month and we've seen it all come to pass this weekend, who knows if the product will be special but it's a shot on goal at least. Take care, to the real ones.

MeDK

Established Member
My Regimen
The answer is nothing Dimitri. And since no one seems to call out the clowns on this site I do it from time to time for fun. Your guy up there just misspelled "best blog in the game", it happens. I had the scoop on a way-316606 product and peer reviewed study last month and we've seen it all come to pass this weekend, who knows if the product will be special but it's a shot on goal at least. Take care, to the real ones.

sure, how did it go with hairoid and all of those interviews about their latest research?

Their whole hairoid website ripped of other websites and research papers and listed it as their own. And same with all of their research partners who didn't have one thing to do with them.

And yet you promoted it as the next big thing, and couldn't even see that it was a fraud.

So how can anyone trust anything on your site? Beside the naive of course.

kiwi666

Experienced Member
My Regimen

You’re a new member (accordingly to the label under your name - which never lies).

So when you say ‘you call out the clowns on our site’ what exactly does ‘time to time’ mean?

Does that mean you’re calling people out on responding to information you share?

Or are there other examples?