Nanominox

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
^maybe jonny will be prepared to help you there in future

like you guys i just got min 2 bottles of -ms too i ordered 31st Nov, so thats gotta be a record!!

wish i had a fridge full of this stuff to last me a lifetime!

Totally! WE should buy his own company and sell Nano in North America!

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
he already told me -ms was discontinued

when you say ordinary nano do u mean -ms or just the normal one? because the normal one isn't even sulfate is it?

What I don't understand is... how is it that they can produce and sell Nanominox -FMS and not provide and allow the option of selling Nanominox -MS...

when Nanominox -FMS is basically the same exact thing as Nanominox -MS. All they have to do is refrain from adding Finasteride to the mix, and just sell the Minoxidol Sulfate alone - without the Finasteride added to the mix. So, basically they're the same exact products, except just don't add the Finasteride. So, why not allow the option of the same exact product without Finasteride added into the mix?

He could make the option of Nanominox -MS available so easily. All he had to do was get a bottle of Nanominox -FMS without adding the Finasteride into it.

so why did he have to take the option of just Minoxidil Sulfate out of the menu - when he's still actually selling Minoxidil Sulfate with Finasteride included?

UNLESS...........he's not producing more Nanominox -FMS.....to keep up with the steady demand....but.....he's just trying to sell the remaining stocks of Nanominox -FMS of what he has left in storage that he needs to sell and get rid of and isn't selling any more Nanominox -MS because he has nothing left of it in stock.

and once his supply of Nanominox -FMS runs out and has managed to sell his entire supply, then he plans to shut down the entire line of Nanominox -FMS product sales.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
That is not impossible but i do doubt it

i take your point about simply refraining from adding finasteride but as someone else said they are probably just continuing their most popular and lucrative line and cancelling the rest.

i took wise -ms was the only one left tbh

Maicky

Reaction score
I received my 7 bottles of Nanominox-FMS on 20.12.2009. I ordered on 07.12.2009. I have nothing to complain about how Sinere (Jonny) handled my order. I think 2 weeks deliverytime is not bad.

I´m very exiting about starting using Nanominox-FMS. I tested it once this evening and it was what I expected. Easy to apply, no smell, dryed in a few minutes and no residue. And last, the most important thing for me: It does not leave my hair sticky or greasy!

I did start using Minoxidil about 5 months ago. First 3 months on Kirkland. Now I have been 2 months on Spectral DNC. Kirkland was otherwise OK but it dryed very slow and I was not sure how it will work for me since I´m a diffuse thinner. Allthough, I must say that after 3 months I did see some very thin new hairs with Kirkland. Spectral DNC may be an effective minoxidil, but there are some things I don´t like. It does smell, and the worst thing is that it makes the hair very sticky. It´s like you have used one bottle of styling gel in your hair at once. The results are promising however: I can see quite much of very light hairs at my hairline. They are still not very visible but I hope they will grow thicker.

I hope Nanominox-FMS will give me as good results as Spectral DNC. If it will and no side effects will appear, it is definitely going to be the minoxidil I´m going to use in the future. The search for better products will at last be over for me!

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Maicky said:
I received my 7 bottles of Nanominox-FMS on 20.12.2009. I ordered on 07.12.2009. I have nothing to complain about how Sinere (Jonny) handled my order. I think 2 weeks deliverytime is not bad.

I hope Nanominox-FMS will give me as good results as Spectral DNC. If it will and no side effects will appear, it is definitely going to be the minoxidil I´m going to use in the future. The search for better products will at last be over for me!

7 bottles! Keep us updated.

sparky21

Reaction score
"So I sent an email to j-sinere over a week ago that I was interested in ordering nanominox-fms and got a quick reply the next day of an entire list of products that he sells. So I replied back a few times now what exactly I wanted to order (1bottle nanominox-fms) and I have not yet received any reply or instructions on collecting payment so I can make a purchase. Has j-sinere been responding to emails lately? Anyone in the states willing to sell me a bottle, transaction thru paypal? I live in AZ"

Edit: Nevermind. I found the email in my gmail spam folder of how to complete purchase. It got lost in there but I did find it so it's great that we actually have someone that responds to emails pretty quickly for sinere products. Although not sure if there is a language barrier but he seems to understand what I want, lol.

davestep

Reaction score
I must have got the quickest delivery time for nanominox!

I ordered 7 bottles of the fms on 23/12/09.

I recieved the them on 31/12/09, yes, i know, just 8 days and that includes the christmas period, i didnt expect that. I am from UK by the way. I am very pleased with the time etc, he e-mailed me back always within a day or two and the minute my payment went through, he told me my package had been sent.

I thought this product was from Germany though??? On the bottle it says;
Sinere Ltd, park green, Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK. Bit confused why it says that???

I am storing it in the fridge as suggested. I am worried it might get too cold though as it says do not freeze. Does anybody else who uses it have any problems with storing it in the fridge?
Also, are there any tips for using this stuff you guys have figured out? I am going to ditch my ashley&martin 7% minoxidil and use nanominox fms alongside s5 cream. Anyone else who uses nano, use s5 aswell?

Will try and keep you posted on progress. Thanks

sparky21

Reaction score
never had problem storing in fridge. Actually feels pretty good on the scalp when its cold.

Also got email confirming he received my payment and will be shipped out the next day, Monday Jan 4th by dhl . This is sweet. It used to take weeks just to get my order shipped out when I placed an order online at sinere.com.

So was this jonny guy always the supplier of nanominox and whoever ran the website were just the middleman? Anyways so far so good. Let you know when I receive my order, I live in AZ, USA.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
i have 5 bottles and keep 4 of them in the fridge and the one im using i just keep at room temp.

When i went back on nano i noticed itching, this goes away after a week.

sparky21

Reaction score
i got my order today for one bottle of nanominox-fms. It was shipped out last Monday Jan. 4th, so that was only one week wait.

davestep

Reaction score
Just keeping updated.
Been using nanominox fms for about a week now.
It does dry very quickly which is good.
Didn't realise it would be a pink liquid, but thats kool, i like the colour pink!
Does feel alot nicer on the scalp compared to the 7% minnox i was using before.
Obviously too early to tell if working, but i've recently gone through my worst ever shed, so i'm hoping to see some real thickening up.
I'm still losing alot of hairs in the shower though. :( .
The post above is not too positive for me either!

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
sparky21 said:
"So I sent an email to j-sinere over a week ago that I was interested in ordering nanominox-fms and got a quick reply the next day of an entire list of products that he sells. So I replied back a few times now what exactly I wanted to order (1bottle nanominox-fms) and I have not yet received any reply or instructions on collecting payment so I can make a purchase. Has j-sinere been responding to emails lately? Anyone in the states willing to sell me a bottle, transaction thru paypal? I live in AZ"

Edit: Nevermind. I found the email in my gmail spam folder of how to complete purchase. It got lost in there but I did find it so it's great that we actually have someone that responds to emails pretty quickly for sinere products. Although not sure if there is a language barrier but he seems to understand what I want, lol.

hey Sparky,

what is j-sinere's email address? I sent an email to somebody - the sinere company asking about if they can send me nanominox-fms WITHOUT the finasteride added into it - i told him i would be willing to pay the full price of nanominox-fms WITHOUT the finasteride added and mixed into it -

but, i got no response.

So, whats the email address you sent your inquiry email to, so maybe I used the wrong email address.

Thanks.

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
davestep said:
Just keeping updated.
Didn't realise it would be a pink liquid, but thats kool, i like the colour pink!
Obviously too early to tell if working, but i've recently gone through my worst ever shed, so i'm hoping to see some real thickening up.

Davestep, in response to you still losing alot of hairs in the shower,

are you using the spironolactone on a regular, consistent basis? Because, if you're using the nanominox - I believe the nanominox comes with a DHT killer also - the acid (forgot the full proper name of it) thats mixed in with the nanominox is supposed to kill a good percentage of DHT -

and the spironolactone is supposed to kill a WHOLE lot more DHT in your scalp - so if you're using the spironolactone in conjunction with the nanominox - your hairs shouldn't be falling out as severely as before. The spironolactone is designed as a hair maintainer, primarily. That's it. Its not supposed to be a hair regrower.

I know the spironolactone gives off a smell when mixed with the minoxidil - but you have to adjust and adapt to that - try rubbing a little shampoo on your scalp between applying the minoxidil and the spironolactone. Do NOT apply the minoxidil and spironolactone at the same time!!! If you're applying spironolactone on a regular basis, your hair shouldn't be falling out severely.

Just letting you know.

davestep

Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
davestep said:
Just keeping updated.

Davestep, in response to you still losing alot of hairs in the shower,

are you using the spironolactone on a regular, consistent basis? Because, if you're using the nanominox - I believe the nanominox comes with a DHT killer also - the acid (forgot the full proper name of it) thats mixed in with the nanominox is supposed to kill a good percentage of DHT -

and the spironolactone is supposed to kill a WHOLE lot more DHT in your scalp - so if you're using the spironolactone in conjunction with the nanominox - your hairs shouldn't be falling out as severely as before. The spironolactone is designed as a hair maintainer, primarily. That's it. Its not supposed to be a hair regrower.

I know the spironolactone gives off a smell when mixed with the minoxidil - but you have to adjust and adapt to that - try rubbing a little shampoo on your scalp between applying the minoxidil and the spironolactone. Do NOT apply the minoxidil and spironolactone at the same time!!! If you're applying spironolactone on a regular basis, your hair shouldn't be falling out severely.

Just letting you know.

Thanks for advice,

I'm applying s5 cream twice a day, in morning and night (occasionally just once a day). i apply nanominox about 1 hour before applying s5 cream at night.
wen i was just on s5 cream, i had like 2 hairs fall out in shower, really impressed, so then i got back on my minoxidil %7 which i had stopped whilst trying s5 cream.
I then had my worst shed ever, like 60-70 hairs every shower. decided to stick with it untill my nanominox fms arrived.
it came about two weeks later, now been on nanominox fms for almost two weeks.alot less hairs falling out but still getting like 20 every shower.
My hair is at its worst ever, gona stik with it though and hope for best.
i use nizoral twice a week and a different scalp cleaner once a week.
the smell doesn't seem to be that bad at all.

Going to try post some pictures soon.

cheers

sparky21

Reaction score
it's j-sinere@web.de and make sure to check your spam folder for a reply. I thought I never got a response as well than found it in my spam folder

Dashtoronto said:
sparky21 said:

hey Sparky,

what is j-sinere's email address? I sent an email to somebody - the sinere company asking about if they can send me nanominox-fms WITHOUT the finasteride added into it - i told him i would be willing to pay the full price of nanominox-fms WITHOUT the finasteride added and mixed into it -

but, i got no response.

So, whats the email address you sent your inquiry email to, so maybe I used the wrong email address.

Thanks.

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up on the Nanominox fms. Arrived yesterday used it twice feels a hell of alot better than minoxidil foam, after about 5-10mins you can not even tell you have applied it. Only took 1 week to arrive after I paid. Great service.

Just struggling to apply it as i have hair but very thin hair and its soaking abit up, not as much as foam did though. I just put a little bit into a bottle cap and apply with fingers. Any other tips? How much do you put on?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is getting thicker but applying isnt a problem.

The best way to do it is to wash your hair, then spike it up with a comb, push the applicatior down to ur scalp, then squirt a little, ur basically making little dots on ur scalp, just dot them all around the area, then massage in with your finger.

i can apply nano in around 2mins now, its great.

i just got my nanominox fms yesterday. service is good.

the only problem im thinking is that will using topical finasteride and oral finasteride be an issue?. should i cut down my oral?.