Nanominox

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
sparky21 said:
"So I sent an email to j-sinere over a week ago that I was interested in ordering nanominox-fms and got a quick reply the next day of an entire list of products that he sells. So I replied back a few times now what exactly I wanted to order (1bottle nanominox-fms) and I have not yet received any reply or instructions on collecting payment so I can make a purchase. Has j-sinere been responding to emails lately? Anyone in the states willing to sell me a bottle, transaction thru paypal? I live in AZ"

Edit: Nevermind. I found the email in my gmail spam folder of how to complete purchase. It got lost in there but I did find it so it's great that we actually have someone that responds to emails pretty quickly for sinere products. Although not sure if there is a language barrier but he seems to understand what I want, lol.

hey Sparky,

what is j-sinere's email address? I sent an email to somebody - the sinere company asking about if they can send me nanominox-fms WITHOUT the finasteride added into it - i told him i would be willing to pay the full price of nanominox-fms WITHOUT the finasteride added and mixed into it -

but, i got no response.

So, whats the email address you sent your inquiry email to, so maybe I used the wrong email address.

Thanks.

how many bottles of -ms are you after?

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
zephyr31 said:
My hair is getting thicker but applying isnt a problem.

The best way to do it is to wash your hair, then spike it up with a comb, push the applicatior down to ur scalp, then squirt a little, ur basically making little dots on ur scalp, just dot them all around the area, then massage in with your finger.

i can apply nano in around 2mins now, its great.

i just got my nanominox fms yesterday. service is good.

the only problem im thinking is that will using topical finasteride and oral finasteride be an issue?. should i cut down my oral?.

Cheers for the help.

That's what I forgot to ask. Anyone help on this?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Mitchem said:
zephyr31 said:

The best way to do it is to wash your hair, then spike it up with a comb, push the applicatior down to ur scalp, then squirt a little, ur basically making little dots on ur scalp, just dot them all around the area, then massage in with your finger.

the only problem im thinking is that will using topical finasteride and oral finasteride be an issue?. should i cut down my oral?.

Cheers for the help.

That's what I forgot to ask. Anyone help on this?

been using it for a bit now along with my usual 1.25 finasteride, and it seems ok, still manage to give my girl a good time, so all looks/feels ok.

davestep

Reaction score
zephyr31 said:

so when you apply nanominnox after you wash your hair, is your hair quite wet still, slightly damp or dry?
i put the applicator right to my scalp like you do, i think i get lazy or putting far to much on cos all my hair is totally soaked(except for the sides of course)after i apply it. It does dry out but still has that look about it, that ive applied something!
Anyone else like this?
I do like the stuff though, it's alot nicer on my scalp than previous minnox's i have purchased.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
is anyone looking -ms?

I'm going to have 3 spare bottles , pm me if you're interested. First come first served

Will also have a few bottles of -fms if anyone's interested.

And no im not stopping it just buying all of a contact's supplies, figured i could help a few guys on here. Let me know asap guys...

im from uk btw

grove12345

Reaction score
sorry but does sinere even sell to the US any more?

i guess you have to email them for the order? THat sounds very non legit.

Plus what are the prices?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Colin297 said:
^ i think you missed the seeming current position in that it appears the production has already shifted and this Jonny guy from Italy has taken over this one line.

Im not sure on the details as is nobody though.

who konws what ramifications this has for the future of the product - i definately do worry i must say.

Just got an e-mail from the guy.. I think you can still order the normal Nanominox..

Just write an e-mail to the dude. j-sinere@web.de if you guys are in doubt about the discontinuation of the products, the availability of every kind of the nanominox.. He answer really fast...

only a few pages back man

email him and ask for the price list

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
squeegee said:
Colin297 said:
^ i think you missed the seeming current position in that it appears the production has already shifted and this Jonny guy from Italy has taken over this one line.

Im not sure on the details as is nobody though.

who konws what ramifications this has for the future of the product - i definately do worry i must say.

Just got an e-mail from the guy.. I think you can still order the normal Nanominox..

Just write an e-mail to the dude. j-sinere@web.de if you guys are in doubt about the discontinuation of the products, the availability of every kind of the nanominox.. He answer really fast...

only a few pages back man

email him and ask for the price list

thanks man he emailed me back yesterday morning with the prices , but i cant order now the website dosnt let me , and i emailed him no response

worst service ever

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
if minoxidil sulphate is supposedly 14 times more effective than regular minoxidil how come there are no other big companies implementing this. Is there a patent or something?

From the mixed reviews it still seams like a very sweet product e.g dry time, more potent minoxidil, topical finasteride and keto.

If they redesigned that shocking website/ logo. Took some quality photos instead of that closeup 3megapix snap on the white cloth (seriously wtf, looks super amateur)
Coupled with good customer service they could be raking in some serious dough, no?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Defiance said:
if minoxidil sulphate is supposedly 14 times more effective than regular minoxidil how come there are no other big companies implementing this. Is there a patent or something?

From the mixed reviews it still seams like a very sweet product e.g dry time, more potent minoxidil, topical finasteride and keto.

If they redesigned that shocking website/ logo. Took some quality photos instead of that closeup 3megapix snap on the white cloth (seriously wtf, looks super amateur)
Coupled with good customer service they could be raking in some serious dough, no?

without a doubt

it epitomises the whole industry and ethos for hairloss. laziness, disinterest and apathy. Sucks.

resap

Reaction score
Hi. I found here hith address j-sinere@web.de.
I wrote that I want buy a bit of nanominox and send letter more than 24 hours ago. I have no answer (I'm checking inbox folder and spam folder too). Anybody know what happend ?
Thanks a lot.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Do not expect to receive a reply from him so soon, he replies mail very slow. I got reply from him from a few days to 2-3 weeks!! :)

resap

Reaction score
knowingyou said:
Do not expect to receive a reply from him so soon, he replies mail very slow. I got reply from him from a few days to 2-3 weeks!! :)
So is it real to buy nanonomix from him or there are different places where I can do it ?
Thanks.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
It said on the website from Sinere, there are only two distributors:

EU Customers: contact our wholesaler j-sinere@web.de
Customers in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan: contact our wholesaler vimta@list.ru

I have never tried to contact the wholesaler in Russia, because I do not think things will move faster!