My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
So zinc can get absorbed easier on the scalp than if your digesting it? And are this effects positive or negative?
I have no definite answers, and people respond differently, but it seems that people who use Zix get no noticeable side effects, except that there have been a very few reports of higher or lower libido. Zix is considered completely safe as long as no saw palmetto is added, as in Super-Zix II.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Side effects with Zix are insanely rare. Buy the right ingredients, use @worm 's formula, and you should be fine. @Zeruko, any update on pics from you?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm also dermarolling and don't get sides. It could be something unrelated to zix. Try lowering the zinc and less applications per day.

I hope you recover soon.

@ian_832 , you are only dermastamping once a week, yes? How intense is your stamping session? Light? Bloody? Also, do you apply Zix after stamping, or do you wait a day? Thanks!

ian_832

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm going to experiment a little bit with zix. Gonna apply it every other day and see if the effects are actually the same or even better (or worse). Since I've been dermastamping, zinc's absorption is actually higher, so in this case less is more (maybe, maybe not). I will keep you updated.

@ian_832 , you are only dermastamping once a week, yes?
Yep, once a week.
How intense is your stamping session? Light? Bloody?
Light. I draw some blood, but they're like little spots. Nothing dramatic.

Also, do you apply Zix after stamping, or do you wait a day? Thanks!
Lately I've been applying it a couple of hours after. Before I waited a day.

Reaction score
I've read a little about zix, and I'd have to say I am skeptical of how well it really works. I somehow doubt it would do much for someone who has an aggressive case of male pattern baldness.

Its not something I'd be willing to gamble on myself. I prefer to stick to proven medical male pattern baldness treatments. But good luck to those of you who've decided to give zix a try.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
One day I’ll check this thread with tears in my eyes, as a white fox. Gray hopefully good enough hair...

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also with my penis preferably intact

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s because the absorption, do we have a better form of zinc? I know that monohydrate doesn’t dissolve hence the lack of efficiency but I heard that the more water molecules it has the better the penetration.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s because the absorption, do we have a better form of zinc? I know that monohydrate doesn’t dissolve hence the lack of efficiency but I heard that the more water molecules it has the better the penetration.
There's consensus about zinc sulfate heptahydrate for the zix
But if we're talking about oral supplementation the are way better forms

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2020-2-10_9-43-40.png

Here is a picture of my hair. Should I need to take some medicine?

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may be allergic to some of the ingredients in zix. I have been using zix for almost two years. Should I give it up? I am sad.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may be allergic to some of the ingredients in zix. I have been using zix for almost two years. Should I give it up? I am sad.
what you mean by that? what kind of reaction? just drop the amount of alcohol and, if the case, of the zinc

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I apologize in advance for my English.
I started using the zix yesterday, and apart from the yellowish coloring I noticed that once dried it leaves a little white residue in the hair / cute? It's normal? I also noticed that while I apply it I know that it is not the classic liquid lotion but massaging with the fingers it feels as if the powder has not been dissolved well, even if there is no residue from the bottle.

Undertone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm doing well on ZIX + mechanical stimulation but I want to fill my hairline even more and I'm considering using rogaine, I've heard it could badly react with zix ? Is that true ? Anyone here using both ?

swbfvd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got all the materials and mixed it up, just one ? tho, my hairline is very slowly receding over the past couple years, mainly just my temples and hair is still thick. Do I apply Zix just to my temples or is this a thing I should rub in my hands and mix through my entire hair/scalp?

Zeruko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm doing well on ZIX + mechanical stimulation but I want to fill my hairline even more and I'm considering using rogaine, I've heard it could badly react with zix ? Is that true ? Anyone here using both ?
I'm using both and it works well so far.
Zix in the morning and Minoxidil foam at night.
Been using for over 3 months now and totally itch and hairloss free.