My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I want to use it only for my hairline hoe much ml should I use ?
It’s recommended you use it everywhere as a preventative treatment as well (like all topicals). I use it twice a day at 2-2.5mL each time. But I use more then half of it on my hairline/frontal third, if your hairline is your biggest worry I recommend you do the same.

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s recommended you use it everywhere as a preventative treatment as well (like all topicals). I use it twice a day at 2-2.5mL each time. But I use more then half of it on my hairline/frontal third, if your hairline is your biggest worry I recommend you do the same.

For how long you use it ? You seen any result

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long you use it ? You seen any result
I just started two weeks ago and I also dermaroll. I haven’t really used it long enough to see results but he scalp feels better after I apply it and it naturally thickens my hair. I’m also might be looking to add another topical with it down the road

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any tips on dissolving an already made solution? I've shaked the bottle several times but there's still some powder left at the bottom after I leave it sitting.

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed the original formula and it was like that:
1 × 220mg of Zinc
3 × 50mg of B6 p5p
4 oz (120ml) distilled water
Is that correct ?
Because if its true so the formula of @worm is not just more zinc but its 2 times strong because the total ml of worm formula is just 60 (45 water 15 alcohol)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any tips on dissolving an already made solution? I've shaked the bottle several times but there's still some powder left at the bottom after I leave it sitting.

That is normal - always will be powder at the bottom

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on zix daily And needling every other day for about 7 weeks...Absolutely no results. You guys seriously get less itching and maintenance from this? I am so disappointed :(

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on zix daily And needling every other day for about 7 weeks...Absolutely no results. You guys seriously get less itching and maintenance from this? I am so disappointed :(

I think its too early to judge, give it 6 months and they mention its stop hair loss not regrow hair so dont expect to hair regrow

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its too early to judge, give it 6 months and they mention its stop hair loss not regrow hair so dont expect to hair regrow
Sigh I will continue, it’s just so discouraging catching your hair loss early but everything either gives you sides or no results. Even maintenance would be a godsend, I just want to stop losing hair

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh I will continue, it’s just so discouraging catching your hair loss early but everything either gives you sides or no results. Even maintenance would be a godsend, I just want to stop losing hair

Try CB if you can afford it or RU if you don't care about being human trials, both are better than zix. Of course i would say finasteride should always be the first line of defense against hairloss.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

sorry to hear that.

zix like other treatments doesn’t work for everyone - I think it would best on those who have slow/mild hair loss.
I’ve been using it for 2 years and it’s helped me maintain.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anhydrous to be exact

WilliamHairlove

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mixed the original formula and it was like that:
1 × 220mg of Zinc
3 × 50mg of B6 p5p
4 oz (120ml) distilled water
Is that correct ?
Because if its true so the formula of @worm is not just more zinc but its 2 times strong because the total ml of worm formula is just 60 (45 water 15 alcohol)
According to this site this is the formula: http://www.qdbd.com/hair_formulas_7.htm

The formula would then be rounded in percentages:
0,2% Zinc Sulfate (110mg per 1 oz distilled water)
0,14% Vitamin B6 (P5P) (75mg per 1 oz distilled water)

This seems very low. I'm not sure what these amounts are based on. Especially when compared to the average concentrations of regular Minoxidil and RU-58841 or CB-03-01, they're all usually at 5%.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I am positive that caffeine added to zix is a good idea. It does block dht either/or cox2.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you make a batch and the bottle has sediment at the top and bottom, which do you get rid of?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use a cheese cloth, sediments are fillers and won’t have benefits.