My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it ok to use Nizoral with zix? I know worm said it wasn’t good for him but have any others tried it. I don’t see how it could hurt zix. I still shed a decent amount in the shower with head and shoulders (Which he zinc). I want to step it up with nizoral. Is this smart?

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok after reading almost al the thread I have still some qeustions :

1. Do someone who used zix describe ireversiable sides ?

2. If zix reduce more DHT than finasteride, how did its less effective and has less sides ?

3. My overall hair is quite fine, just my temples receded for the past 4 years and I'm NW2 now.
I saw that people here said it mainly helped them with the itching - I don't have any itching, still it worth me to take it ? And if so - put all of my hair or just in the temples ?

Thanks

Curioushair97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it ok to use Nizoral with zix? I know worm said it wasn’t good for him but have any others tried it. I don’t see how it could hurt zix. I still shed a decent amount in the shower with head and shoulders (Which he zinc). I want to step it up with nizoral. Is this smart?
I used it before zix and it fried my hair. Not the same for everyone but I've seen several people state this, too.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
正在使用发音
I went to the forum, and many people came back and reported that cetirizine can help recovery or maintenance, provided that the real method is used, and a six-month long study of cetirizine proves its effectiveness and safety. I think because of the bold attempt. Maybe it can't regenerate too much, but if it works like the recovery in the experiment, it will be worth it!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
正在使用发音
I went to the forum, and many people came back and reported that cetirizine can help recovery or maintenance, provided that the real method is used, and a six-month long study of cetirizine proves its effectiveness and safety. I think because of the bold attempt. Maybe it can't regenerate too much, but if it works like the recovery in the experiment, it will be worth it!

Cetirizine works via prostaglandin inhibition, in conjunction to that, I would recommend topical castor oil with DMSO if you are comfortable with it. They should work synergistically.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
like this they ues 1%,2ml once a day
if we use 2%2ml twice a day?
You have to check what are the safest doses are and the half life of the drug.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 year and 4 month update

Maintained using zix, LLLT which I’m pleased about

Adding LLLT was very helpful for some regrowth but now that we are locked down in the UK , I’m just using zix

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Adding LLLT was very helpful for some regrowth but now that we are locked down in the UK , I’m just using zix
cheer up.Maybe lactoferrin can help you regrow more!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have seen slightly better results when I added caffeine into the conjunction.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now also experimenting with a DMSO added formula with a few tweaks.

db135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, have read large parts of this thread and am going to try zix before trying anything stronger. I am waiting for ingredients to arrive.

I am 34, lose about 20 to 30 hairs a day each time i wash my hair. Occasionally i get itching. I have a thinning spot over my left temple, but I have been aware of it for several years so I seems to be happening slowly.

Do you guys think I will see any results with zix?

Attachments

• 20200405_194138.jpg
    20200405_194138.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 267
  • Screenshot_20200318-185225.jpg
    Screenshot_20200318-185225.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 269

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, have read large parts of this thread and am going to try zix before trying anything stronger. I am waiting for ingredients to arrive.

I am 34, lose about 20 to 30 hairs a day each time i wash my hair. Occasionally i get itching. I have a thinning spot over my left temple, but I have been aware of it for several years so I seems to be happening slowly.

Do you guys think I will see any results with zix?

similar hairloss - mild thinning , works for me