My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the last 50 pages.

Edit: just read you tried topical duta for 11 months and it didn't help. If that's correct, zix obviously won't work for you.

That's what I thought.

My critique isn't even in regards to what zix could do for me. Just trying to prevent others from wasting their time on this before trying actual treatments.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol gtfo. You come here reading and knowing nothing about zix and then you dare to "warn" others not to try zix?

Look we're sorry even duta can't save your hair, for many zix is enough.

Edit: If you wouldn't come in here posting lies I would've linked you some results. But I see your aggressive hairloss causes you much frustration hence your first post itt.

Huh. Weird how you are so pissy about this.

I've been a member on this form since 2016, you don't think I've come across zix and this thread many times?

You could put this to rest by just showing some documented results. For some reason that isn't happening..

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for unnecessary post, here I am trying to gather people and y’all are pushing my post to obscurity. Who cares lol it’s the f*****g internet, you pull the plug, all the trouble is gone lol

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh. Weird how you are so pissy about this.

I've been a member on this form since 2016, you don't think I've come across zix and this thread many times?

You could put this to rest by just showing some documented results. For some reason that isn't happening..
What results do you want? Even OP post said that really at best it would just be a maintenance (in the form of greatly slowing the loss, not stopping it). Regrowth is rare with this, but documented and pictured (somewhere ITT). But most will just report maintenance, hence not many progress pics.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the hell cares, just move on for god’s sake. Ignore if needed. We don’t need any further unnecessary drama here

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
Read the last 50 pages.

Edit: just read you tried topical duta for 11 months and it didn't help. If that's correct, zix obviously won't work for you.
I remember hearing reports of Zix working after finasteride failed. We never know what works, until we try.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys want a side-effect free androgen grim reaper or what? I am now trying to get in contact with a few biochemists & biohackers. If you care please reach out to as much people as you can do.

There's no way we can't find an alternative if we work hard enough.

Spread the word. We are all bored of this hair loss sh*t.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys want a side-effect free androgen grim reaper or what? I am now trying to get in contact with a few biochemists & biohackers. If you care please reach out to as much people as you can do.

There's no way we can't find an alternative if we work hard enough.

Spread the word. We are all bored of this hair loss sh*t.
Thanks for doing this man! Let us know what they say

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this man! Let us know what they say

I am just a person, if everyone here from the beginning worked as hard as I am trying to make all of us do, there would be a way better treatment right now. Don't expect anything from anyone, don't try to save the day. JUST GO AND GET WHAT YOU WANT YOURSELF. Hair loss can even cause suicide yet people just want to save the day instead of fixing this sh*t.

There's NO WAY hair loss is going to progress if we cut the immune response while kicking the a**es of androgens on the scalp to a curve. Zix is promising, why not unite while quarantining instead of wasting time.

We are in this together, we either work as a group or fail as individuals.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just a person, if everyone here from the beginning worked as hard as I am trying to make all of us do, there would be a way better treatment right now. Don't expect anything from anyone, don't try to save the day. JUST GO AND GET WHAT YOU WANT YOURSELF. Hair loss can even cause suicide yet people just want to save the day instead of fixing this sh*t.

There's NO WAY hair loss is going to progress if we cut the immune response while kicking the a**es of androgens on the scalp to a curve. Zix is promising, why not unite while quarantining instead of wasting time.

We are in this together, we either work as a group or fail as individuals.
Until we can diminish scalp DHT alone I’ll be sceptical. I’m afraid it’s nigh on impossible to accomplish.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Until we can diminish scalp DHT alone I’ll be sceptical. I’m afraid it’s nigh on impossible to accomplish.

You'll never know until tryi
I have been using zix (my own recipe) since November 18 + other things in my regime. I got some results. I'll try to upload some pics. Around November 18 I had been free of any chemical regimen. I Had been trying detumescenes exercise with no results. Just huge shedding (after minoxidil drop). After that I tried zix and got back to minoxidil. Zix has calmed down my scalp. I often experienced aching of parts of my scalp, same feeling as if a blemish was about to start growing on that place. Since zix I have not experienced such feeling anymore.

ZiX DoEsn'T wOrk GuYs LoOk

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I won’t disclose much at the moment but while you guys were snoring, I managed to get a hold of someone who had a role on that Zinc-B6-Azelaic Acid study.

He said that it was funded by a company that tried to come up with an azelaic acid product. In fact, they still exist and have hair loss products, however these products don’t have azelaic acid nor zinc. They seem to have a non-active form of B6 though.

I don’t know what else to say, the company also dropped further studies for these three compounds.

Doesn’t sound very good, does it?

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I won’t disclose much at the moment but while you guys were snoring, I managed to get a hold of someone who had a role on that Zinc-B6-Azelaic Acid study.

He said that it was funded by a company that tried to come up with an azelaic acid product. In fact, they still exist and have hair loss products, however these products don’t have azelaic acid nor zinc. They seem to have a non-active form of B6 though.

I don’t know what else to say, the company also dropped further studies for these three compounds.

Doesn’t sound very good, does it?
I’m curious, how doesn’t this sound good

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m curious, how doesn’t this sound good

They obviously didn’t see much of a light on that study, they don’t use any of the three nowadays despite having a hair loss serum.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you link us the study you mean so there's no confusion and what company are you talking about?

It’s the zinc-b6-azelaic one. I can’t disclose the company due to obvious reasons. It’s a french company though.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m confused is this the only study ever done on zinc and b6 and didn’t this study have good results

Vitro studies are promising but don’t always translate well into the real life. And it’s the only study iirc