My hair piece arrived. Problem solved. (shampoo)

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love you CCS, I think we should go out for coffee sometime. :innocent:

CCS

Reaction score
hjljlhjkhl

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
hey, you can't expect me to order the right density the first time. And I told coolpiece what direction to pint the hair, and gave a good color sample, and they still did not get them right. The hair direction was re-drawn the wrong way on the order form and did not match the template that was sent with it. My hair direction goes forward on top and back and down on the sides. Someone redrew it so all the hairs go forwards everywhere, and then marked Forward on the order form, when I had written "see template" in that box.

This is crazy. If Coolpiece screwed up your order and you have proof of it, ride their asses and get a new piece.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
I'm not afraid to post only because I think the probability of someone I know surfing this forum is kind of low. I could be dead wrong though. The other risk would be someone in my city seeing me on the street after seeing me online. But I do need a piece. I know I went full NW1, but if I'm going to wear something, I might as well take the best hairline I can get as long as I can pull off the look.

You do know that these threads hang around for many many years, right? Especially the extremely popular ones. If I were you I would go back and edit your eyes, nose, and mouth out of all of the photos you've posted so far. Hairloss Talk gets way more hits that you would think.

ithappens

Reaction score
dude i commend you for you trying as i am probably going this route soon, but it's very obvious it's a piece. THe density on top is much thicker as your sides are too thin as well, and the color is too off. My advice would be to ditch it or go with a full cap other than that people will know, people will almost always know regardless the best you can do is make it look as good as and undectable as possible.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Does your new boyfriend like it too?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, I just found this thread and it made me feel disgusted. How can anyone glue something to their heads just to fake that they have hair? It sounds like something a sick person would do to be honest. Yuck. And you're 28, man? Get over it, there's lots of younger dudes here who are losing their hair and just buzz/shave their heads and get on with it.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Osmosis said:
And look 48 years old....

I'd rather choose that than glue something dead on my head, that's for sure. I think I can take the bald jokes but I couldn't take the wig jokes.

CCS

Reaction score
Wearing hair is like wearing a hat. It changes your appearance and is fake. So is hair gel. Hair gel is sticky to hold your hair in place. Hair pieces need glue to hold them in place. If you can handle gel in your hair, you can handle glue.

The guys who shave may do that or get hair if they want. My grafts and big scar don't look so good shaved. My family is very happy I'm doing this and will help me put it on right.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wearing hair is like wearing a hat. It changes your appearance and is fake. So is hair gel. Hair gel is sticky to hold your hair in place. Hair pieces need glue to hold them in place. If you can handle gel in your hair, you can handle glue.

The guys who shave may do that or get hair if they want. My grafts and big scar don't look so good shaved. My family is very happy I'm doing this and will help me put it on right.

Hat is not fake, a hat is a hat. Wearing a hat is not pretending to have something that you don't naturally have. No one thinks the hat grows in your head.

The Gardener

Reaction score
CCS said:
It still looks like a wig to me. I'm disturbed my sister's fiance is so convinced no one will notice.
I think you need to ponder this a bit. Not just in this context, but in the context of ALL of the advice she gives you.

CCS said:
I hope when people see that I dyed my eyebrows, they will just assume I dyed my front hair too.
You dyed your eyebrows?

In all seriousness, I think you have some very real narsicistic mental issues going on. Your behavior is really not normal. I honestly think that some professional counseling might quiet some of these urges you have to look perfect. I think you obsess on this to overcompensate for some sort of emotional injury or shortcoming you perceive you have in another area of your persona.

Aren't you tired of being so worried about your looks? Have you considered the possibility that you are compounding insecurity with continued bad decision making? Wouldn't you like to wake up one morning and just be free of this, and be able to get up and enjoy your day without thinking first about your looks?

I am very honestly not trying to give you grief, I very honestly think that you are not well and need some help, lest you continue to waste some extremely valuable and precious years of your life in "getting ready to become perfect" mode.

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Wearing hair is more like wearing another piece of clothing. It doesnt need to be real.
Its not like hair has alot of function to perform, it just sits there all day and does nothing, other than provide plumeage. It never gets used as a tool, or anything.

I see that CCS endures alot of lecturing about his emotional well being, as well as plenty of heckling.
Does he ever lose his cool and get defensive about it?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
You dyed your eyebrows?
In all seriousness, I think you have some very real narsicistic mental issues going on. Your behavior is really not normal. I honestly think that some professional counseling might quiet some of these urges you have to look perfect. I think you obsess on this to overcompensate for some sort of emotional injury or shortcoming you perceive you have in another area of your persona.

Aren't you tired of being so worried about your looks? Have you considered the possibility that you are compounding insecurity with continued bad decision making? Wouldn't you like to wake up one morning and just be free of this, and be able to get up and enjoy your day without thinking first about your looks?

I am very honestly not trying to give you grief, I very honestly think that you are not well and need some help, lest you continue to waste some extremely valuable and precious years of your life in "getting ready to become perfect" mode.

I think we all came to this conclusion ages ago.

s.a.f

Reaction score
MichiganBaldy said:
Wearing hair is more like wearing another piece of clothing. It doesnt need to be real.
Its not like hair has alot of function to perform, it just sits there all day and does nothing, other than provide plumeage. It never gets used as a tool, or anything.

I see that CCS endures alot of lecturing about his emotional well being, as well as plenty of heckling.
Does he ever lose his cool and get defensive about it?
No need for you to defend you're wearing a piece MB.
Its just that this is the latest in a long line of crazy schemes that CCS has tried in order to boost his appearance all in the pursuit of getting laid. He's clearly obbsessed about his appearance to a very unhealthy degree and this is not going to help.

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
s***, I just found this thread and it made me feel disgusted. How can anyone glue something to their heads just to fake that they have hair? It sounds like something a sick person would do to be honest. Yuck. And you're 28, man? Get over it, there's lots of younger dudes here who are losing their hair and just buzz/shave their heads and get on with it.

Continuing to take finasteride after you get gyno, sexual sides and tiredness from it seems much sicker to me. A hairpiece fiexes completely the aesthetic problems connected with hair loss without risky drugs or expensive, risky surgery. If you hate the way you look shaved (or with your patchy hair grown out) it's probably the most rational way to deal with this sh*t, as long as you're psychologically strong enough to deal with the stupid toupee stigma. It's not like any of the other solutions recommended on this site are natural anyway.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norsk said:
s***, I just found this thread and it made me feel disgusted. How can anyone glue something to their heads just to fake that they have hair? It sounds like something a sick person would do to be honest. Yuck. And you're 28, man? Get over it, there's lots of younger dudes here who are losing their hair and just buzz/shave their heads and get on with it.

Continuing to take finasteride after you get gyno, sexual sides and tiredness from it seems much sicker to me. A hairpiece fiexes completely the aesthetic problems connected with hair loss without risky drugs or expensive, risky surgery. If you hate the way you look shaved (or with your patchy hair grown out) it's probably the most rational way to deal with this s***, as long as you're psychologically strong enough to deal with the stupid toupee stigma. It's not like any of the other solutions recommended on this site are natural anyway.

Yeah I know it was stupid to carry on using finasteride... I just have to hope that the sides reverse. It's still different than glueing a dead thing onto your head. Fortunately I have some serious phobias considering many things and I couldn't do that under any circumstances. If you think a wig is a good solution, then get one. It's that simple. Or "simple" and simple. You'll only have to be worried 24/7 that someone's gonna find out, but that's not a biggie is it?

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
Why does a wig have to be a big, dark secret that no one in the world must know about, anyway?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Is'nt that obvious? I cant think of anything that society views as more pathetic. I've had hair transplant's but at least thats still my own growing hair, and thats definatley bad enough I've never told anyone about them.