My hair piece arrived. Problem solved. (shampoo)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS is the leading star with the most audience in this forum. He gets the most hits to his post than any other person. I am thinking of starting a CCS fan club. s.a.f. I nominate you as vice president. :punk:

CCS

Reaction score
gfsgfsg

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
This is my raccoon skin, until I can angle the hairs better. The need to angle forwards more, which is easy to change. But they were vented to curl back, like a flat back, which may be hard to change.

My piece is vented like this:

My natural hair is waved like this:

Yes this is why its unlikely that you`ll get this to work very good, because the hair is vented (knotted) to be like a flatback so therefore it`ll style slicked back or spiked up just fine, but as far as making it go forwards it wont work because thats too much different from the default style.

All the gels and relaxers in the world wont help much because its in the knots moreso than the hairshaft.
You may be able to force the hairs to go forwards with gels but they`ll always look ratty and unkempt because of the force needed to change the direction of the hairs, which is set in stone due to the way its knotted.
You would be best served with a forwards from the crown or freestyle.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
CCS, seriously what are you doing? I thought you did your homework before you ordered your piece.

If the color and the direction of the hair doesn't perfectly match that of your own, then of course it's going to look fake. Maybe there's someway to remedy these two issues, then again maybe there isn't. If it's the latter, then starting over with a whole new piece may be the only option left on the hair system route.

However, first please look at just where the hell you're attaching your wig! There is no way that's where your natural hairline would begin. Were you born a Norwood negative 1?

Also, did you give any thought to the density of the piece and how it should blend in with the native hair behind it when making your template?! The two densities are completely different. I don't even think the density of the piece matches your sides or back.

Finally, before you decide to throw it away. Shave down the front of your head, pick a realistic hairline, and actually glue the damn thing on for a few days to break it in. Wear a stocking hat over your head the entire time and nobody will even see it. Once you've done that, try cutting and blending it in for real and maybe, just maybe, the result may look far better then it does now. If not, at least you'll get some valuable feedback.

You've been obsessing over this for months, so don't half-*** it now and just stick the damn thing on. If there's no change in the next couple of days shave the rest of your head, throw it in the trash, and then move on with your life. Either way at least you'll get some valuable feedback.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS those temple flaps are f*****g ridiculous I dont know what your trying to look like, but I've never seen any human with such 'forehead warmers' there is no way that people are not going to notice that immeadiatly.

CCS

Reaction score
MichiganBaldy said:
Yes this is why its unlikely that you`ll get this to work very good, because the hair is vented (knotted) to be like a flatback so therefore it`ll style slicked back or spiked up just fine, but as far as making it go forwards it wont work because thats too much different from the default style.

I ordered it forwards, but this is what Coolpice gave me. Actually, the curl went sideways, alternating in 1 inch rows. The hairs were laying flat. When I shampooed the piece and spiked it, the hairs waved like a flat back.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
CCS, your a wanker..and a NW2 or somewhat.

I may be nW2, but I'm very thin in the front 3 inches. My sister and I estimate less than 1/3 density. My density does not start until after the NW4a area.

lol....CCS, your more worried that he thinks your a Norwood 2 then a wanker... :mrgreen:

Also, i thought your hair was going to be really bad after reading all your different threads. Its no where near as bad as i thought it would be.

Unless you place that dead badger back on your head.

CCS

Reaction score
Dead badger...

It has 1/2 inch of hair holding it above the scalp, since I've not shaved it. It is also sitting 1 inch further forwards than it would be if it were glued on. You are seeing 1/2 inch of side hair overlap. One of the temples needs to be trimmed. And it is too dark. I can fix all those. And if I straighten the hair, the venting direction will no longer be an issue. Only the fact that it is straight will be an issue, on top.

Now sunning it with all my roommates around will be a bit hard. I'll have to hang it up at my sister's place.

CCS

Reaction score
I hope you people are seeing that hair pieces are not cut in and styled right out of the box. The hair wearer must be an artist.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Dead badger...

It has 1/2 inch of hair holding it above the scalp, since I've not shaved it. It is also sitting 1 inch further forwards than it would be if it were glued on. You are seeing 1/2 inch of side hair overlap. One of the temples needs to be trimmed. And it is too dark. I can fix all those. And if I straighten the hair, the venting direction will no longer be an issue. Only the fact that it is straight will be an issue, on top.

Now sunning it with all my roommates around will be a bit hard. I'll have to hang it up at my sister's place.
u dont think they are gonna notice you wearing a dead animal on ur head?
they see u everyday they will notice u are wearing a piece.

CCS

Reaction score
sgfsdgdf

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HA!!!!!!!!!!

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
MichiganBaldy said:

I ordered it forwards, but this is what Coolpice gave me. Actually, the curl went sideways, alternating in 1 inch rows. The hairs were laying flat. When I shampooed the piece and spiked it, the hairs waved like a flat back.

I would get ahold of them and let them know this, the hair direction is vital to success and if they got it wrong they normally will make a replacement. Dont know what they`ll do given that you gave it somewhat of a haircut though.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
o yah a 28yo dude...still in college trying to hook up with 18-20yo...spent all his $$ on hair transplant's...walking around campus with a dead animal glued to his head...injecting his dick with dht and working on his 6 pack

does any of this sh*t sound like a normal person? you have issues man.

CCS

Reaction score
MichiganBaldy said:
MichiganBaldy said:

I would get ahold of them and let them know this, the hair direction is vital to success and if they got it wrong they normally will make a replacement. Dont know what they`ll do given that you gave it somewhat of a haircut though.

I emailed those pictures I drew to Jeffrey, and he said he does not understand my question. My hair grafts are flat back even though my natural hair is forward. So maybe this will help the transition. Even though I printed pictures of the style I wanted and pasted them into a Word document with all my hair specs, Coolpiece just filled out an order form and did not include my original printout. Or at least I got their order form with my piece, but not the paper I sent them. In the diagram section, someone drew my template forward vented even on the sides, even though my template shows flatback on the sides.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS, here is a news flash, no one is "acting" like they don't understand you. You are one of a kind. With all your posts, I still have a hard time understanding you and I am no actor. :lost: